possible friendships and overdosage

Were Here To Help You
I ran back to my house and slowed to a walk. There was no car outside the house. 'I wonder where they are.' I think and walk into the house all the lights were out and I realize I was hungry still. I look toward the ramen on the counter but think again and head up to my room. I lay on the bed and think about today. I continued till I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and realize no one was home still. I get ready for school by throwing on a pair of jeans and a black turtle neck. I ran to the bathroom and pulled down the turtle neck and remove my bandage from my neck. The X on my neck was still bright red but I pulled my turtle neck back over it. My stomach growled from not having eaten in forever but I ran out the door since I am late again. I show up to school just as the bell rings. I hurry to first period and sit down. The bell rings and I head toward gym. I was afraid of what Krystal would say but I had a cast so I sat out. The next few classes go by and I find myself sitting outside alone at lunch under a tall oak tree. I lay back on it and close my eyes. I was almost asleep when I felt something hit my lap with a light thud. I open my eyes and see Krystal over me with her lunch. I look down at lap and see a brown paper bag. I look back up at her confused. "I made you lunch. Since you didn't eat yesterday."I nod and she sits down next to me. I open the bag and find a PBJ sandwich, some oreos, an apple, and a small juice. "Thanks."I say quietly and she nods. I take small bites of the sandwich and only eat half. I left the rest of it in the bag to save for later. She looked at me and I said" im saving it." She nods. She knew what was happening to me and she made me lunch. Is this what friends are like? The bell rings signaling lunch is over. I stand up and walk in with Krystal following. The next few classes go by and I was excused to go to the bathroom. My stomach hurt really badly. I stuck my finger in my mouth and poured out the contents of my stomach. I felt better than before. It made me feel numb. I walk out of the bathroom as the last bell rang. I ran home not wanting to see Krystal or Minho. I go into the house and realize my dad is home. He looks up and smiles deviously. "Good your here. I needed a test subject. I went all the way to Seoul to get these drugs. I want to test them see what the side effects are and how long they last."I back against the wall and he grabs my arm holding it tight. He dragged me to the cave. He threw me into a wooden chair and strapped down my legs and arms so I couldn't get away. Pulling out a needle he drew out some of the drug from a little bottle and injected it into my arm. He watches as the drug starts taking effect. I get jettery and anxious. I look around and I see things. I start hyperventilating and shaking. My pupils dilate and I start stammering and sweating. The illusions that appeared scared me and I tried to get away but I was stuck onto the chair. I start freaking out and pull at my restraints. Suddenly I see the door fly open and something comes in and runs towards my dad. He beats him till he is unconcious. Then the tall blurry figure walks towards me. I start thrashing as it comes closer to me "NO!!! Please no I promise I wont do it again I promise."that's when I started sobbing. The figure comes and unboinds me from the chair. I bolted away from it and hid in a corner, hugging my cast. It stands there looking at me. Then comes closer to me and tries to calm me down, but I know better. I curled up into a ball and tried to block out his voice. Suddenly he hugs me and I start thrashing again trying to break free, but his grip is firm. I suddenly feel weak and let him hug me. "Wha..what do you want...?"I stammer still shaking."I want to help you." Said the voice. "Henry did you find her? I got the police." Said another voice. 'Henry? So that's his name' I think to myself. I started feeling numb anbleod I fell back onto the floor screaming in pain. My head felt like it was going to burst. I could see the figures above me trying to get my attention. I think I was foaming at the mouth like all the druggy guys that OD'd on those cops shows do. I knew something was happening though cause a few more figures came over and put me onto a gurney. One preforming CPR while the others put some more needles into me. I could feel unconsciousness fall over me and everything faded to black...*Yay!!! Henry showed up and beat up Ambers dad!!! He had @it coming to him. This will not be over though. Im gonna make it more intresting and suspensful (or ill at least try) :D*