Bullet Wounds and Warm Blankets

Were Here To Help You

~TOPs POV~

"Amber?AMBER! What Happened?" I scream in the phone. Crap Krystals going to kill me. I hung up the phone and see GD standing behind me.

"What happened? Amber isn't with Krystal." he said.

"She...She left. Then she called me right now and I heard gunshots in the background, and she didnt answer."

"Well lets go fid her." GD simply replied.

"You think we can make it?" i asked and he nodded.

Silently we left not wanting to wake the others.

 

~Ambers POV~

I look and see that Mika didnt shoot me. The shot came from behind me. Mika lay on the ground not moving. Looking up I see Henry standing behind me with a gun in his hand.

"Hey you ok?" he asked and I stood there shocked.

"I..I thought you were in America?"

"I was then i came back. Thank goodness i did. Come lets get your shoulder looked at."

Thats when i realized my shoulder was gushing blood. Standing up we walked away from where Mika lay.

"Does Minho know your out here alone?" he asks and i shook my head.

"I didnt want to worry them..."I mumble as we head into an apartment building.

"You do know I will have to call him and tell him right?" he asks while pulling out the first aid kit. I nod and he pulls my sleeve up.

"Man the bullets deep, but i can still get it out. " he says pulling out a pair of tweezers. I looked away as henry took out the bullet yelping in pain as it hit a nerve."Sorry." he said putting the bullet in a white towel. Grabbing another he went to cleaning with antibacterial supplies. I sat there looking down at my hands. As he finished bandaging it up i mumbled a small thank you and he smiled, "No problem. I gotta go call Minho I'll be right back."

When he left I lay down on the couch and fell asleep

 

~Henry POV~

The phone rang three times before a sleepy Minho picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Minho its Henry. Where is Amber right now?" i asked

"Shes in my room asleep with Krystal."

"Are you sure?"

"Ugh I'll go check again." he said. A few minutes passed and then he came back on the phone worried now, "Oh god shes not there. Oh god shes gone. She could be dead or kidnapped or drugged then killed oh god!"

I chuckled then said, "Don't worry i found her shes alseep on my couch."

"What?" he basically shouted in the phone then another voice came from the background of the phone "Oppa Oppa! Shes gone!" "No she is apparently at Henrys place. How did she get out? I thought TOP was keeping guard?"

"Come get her in the morning Minho she'll be safe here."

"Okay I'll call TOP he isnt here either nor GD."

We both said goodbye and I hung up. Grabbing a large blanket i took it over to the couch and put it over Amber who curled up into it. Smiling I sat on a chair and kept gaurd. 'No one will hurt you. Not while I'm here.'

 

~TOPs POV~

GD and I walked all over town we couldn't find Amber. We found Mika dead but no sign of Amber. Feeling my phone vibrate i picked it up and saw the caller ID.

"H..Hello?'

"TOP where are you?"

"Oh y..you know. Out and about."

"Well while you were out and about Amber ran off and almost got killed. Thankfully Henry found her."

"Wait shes alive?"

"Yeah now get back her now Key is pissed."

"Alright Krystal we'll be back there soon." i say hanging up,"GD shes alive! Now we need to get $400 dollars for her."

"Why?" he asked

"Shes leaving the country and needs to buy a ticket."

He nods and we head off to the atm...

*Henry saves the day again!!!*