Questions and sleepovers

Were Here To Help You
We arrive at a giant white house that could be a monument. GD knocks on the door and a tall boy with black hair and feline eyes answers it."Hey she needs help and I gotta go before TOP has my head. Will you help her out? She's the girl Minho talks about." GD says and the boy nods,"Hi I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key. Come in I'll get the first aid kit." he says acting all motherly while GD leaves. He takes me to a crimson red couch and I sit down. Key gently takes my arm and starts disinfecting it."Amber right? Did you do this?" I shake my head and stare at the ground. He bandages them up and puts away the first aid kit. "wanna tell me who did do this?" he asks and I keep my eyes on the ground. "Listen I need to know what happened if you want my help." I shake my head and say,"You don't understand it." "I can't let this go I could get in trouble if I don't report this. Tell me what happened today and I won't say a thing." "you dot know the whole story.""wanna bet? Minho told me a little about you. I asked why he as so fascinated by you and he replied she the most like me. You aren't the only one going threw this Minho still has scars from long ago.""wait Minho?" I asked confused and Key nods "He had the same life as you except he almost succeeded in suicide." just then the front door opens and closes with a loud bang making me jump. "Umma I'm home." a tall guy says loudly."taebaby will you get some dry clothes for our guest she will be staying for a few days.""what?" I ask as 'Taebaby' runs to grab some clothes."You didn't think I'd let you go back did you? Taemin will show you the shower do you can get ready for dinner." I nods and Taemin call me up to the bathroom so I could shower.'why is he doing this! I hardly know the guy but he treats me better than my parents and what's with Taemin calling him Umma? I can't stay here I'm still a burden. I know after everyone goes to sleep ill leave and not get them hurt."...*double sorry for not updating yesterday. Who will be at dinner? What will happen when Amber goes home? Will she ever get home or will Key stop her from leaving? What would happen if her dad was set free for jail? Find out on the next few chapters >.<*