Check ups and payphone calls

Were Here To Help You
This past week Krystal has made me eat at least a meal a day. I would eat little bites to make her happy, but when she leave I would go to the bathroom and puke it up. It was now time to go see the doctor again. Krystal drove me to the doctor before she headed to school for an hour or so the come back to pick me up. I walk in and wait for my appointment. I looked on the tv and saw super juniors music video for Mr. Simple that's when I remembered the documents that Mr. Smith gave to me I remember writing the number down and sticking it on my pocket. I stand and walk to a payphone. Sliding in money I dial the number written down. After 3 rings someone picks up. /hello?/ /hello my name is Amber Liu a Mr. smith told me if I had some questions about the offer to call this number./. /oh your Amber it's nice to finally hear from you. Have you thought about our offer?/. / yeah I've thought about it. How long will the offer stand?/. /it's your choice and it stands till you wat to use it./ I heard my name beig called on the intercom /thanks and I'm going to have to call you back bye/ I say hanging up. I head toward the nurse that led me to a small check up room.--after the doctor told me my wound would finish healing by next week I waited outside for Krystal to show up. She finally drove up and I got in. I told her about what happened excluding the part about the phone call and she was happy and then said we were going out to eat....* yay 4 updates today XD hurray. *