Addresses and phone booths

Were Here To Help You

I sat down in my dads old chair. Having turned a light brown from all the years it was about to break. I waited for about an hour thinking about how this was going to go dow.

When i give them the location shall i make a run for it to America? 11-23-18... I remembered was a combination code for a storage unit he once took me to. When he took me there I thought I was going to an orphanage, which was probably better than where I am now. While I was thinking about all this my thoughts were interupted by the front door opening and closing.

"We've been waiting for you." a voice said and i turn to see Popsicle there.

"You know where your father hid the stuff right?" said the one in the black leather jacket. I nod and stand up. Walking over to them I hand them a envelope and say,"I don't know what yall are gonna do but heres the address i have a plane to catch."

"Not so fast. You're going to take us to this location." Says Karam as the one dressed in white pulls out his gun.

"Can't you find it yourself. I'm busy and my plane leaves soon."I say standing by the door putting my hand behind me ready to pull out the gun.

"What buisness do you have elsewhere?" said the leather jacket guy.

"Some family matters I need to take care of." i say with a small smile. Karam opens the envelope and reads the address.

"Its ok Jae. I know where this is." Karam says and the guy in white puts his gun down. "Remember if we can't find it we will come back for you."

I nod in reply opening the door in leaving.

 

~Karams POV~

As she leaves I smile evilly.

"Mika," I say to the guy in the leather jacket,"make sure she never makes it out of the country."

Mika nods and walks out the back door following Amber from afar.

"Come Jae lets get ready for our trip to Seoul."

 

~Amber POV~

I walk towards town knowing I can take a cab to the airport.Stopping in my tracks i realized i have no money. I pulled out two quarters from my pocket and ran to a phone booth. Dialing up TOPs number I paced impatiently while it rang. After a few rings a tired TOP picked up and said, "Hello?"

"Hey TOP I need money. I know your the one i need to go to. Can you get me $400 by tomorrow morning?"

"Amber? I thought you already left the country. Why do you need the money?"

"I haven't left yet. I need the money to buy the ticket before I can leave."

Just then the glass in the phone booth shattered and there was a sharp pain in my shoulder. Dropping to the ground I let go of the phone and it hangs down.

"Hello? Amber! Amber? Are you there? What happened?"

I roll over in pain and see Mika standing in an alley pointing the gun at me. Another shot rang out...

 

*Sorry i didnt update yesterday. I had a horse show with my team and we got First Place!!! Then we partied all night!!!*