Dinner and close calls

Were Here To Help You
Krystal took me out to a western style dinner ordering us steaks and a sala. When the food came out I ate half the steak and a few bites of salad so I wouldn't worry Krystal. When we finished we headed home and watched a movie. Feeling a light thud on my shoulder I tense up and realize that Krystsl had fallen asleep. Taking this opportunity I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet I stuck my finger in my throat and I puke up dinner. Sitting on the floor I wondered about what would happen if I went home. What would happen if I took the offer and moved to California. While pondering my many options I heard a light knock on the door,"Amber? Are you ok?" "yeah I...I'm fine." I say voice a little shaky. I walk out and find a worried Krystal standing outside the door. "I'm fine." I say putting on a fake smile. I knew she didn't believe me but went along with it. "it's late let's head to bed." she said and I nod. She made way to her room and I head toward the couch. 'I know what I'm going to do now. I'll leave tonight.' I think falling asleep...* I think im going to make 2 alternate endings for the story for those who Want Kryber minber and henber*