what happened while amber was getting beat up krystals P.O.V

Were Here To Help You
I had just finished up helping amber with her homework at school before I left to meet some of my friends at a cafe. I couldn't help but think about the bruises and scars Amber had all over her. I walk into the small cafe close to the school and sit down at a small round table. Not long after the others showed up. We all settled around the table and talked till the cafe closed down. As we headed our seperate directions. I decided to ask one for help. I ran up behind the tall guy and said,"Oppa. I need your help. I met this girl today and I think she's hiding something dark from me." He looked down at me with his frog like eyes and sighed saying,"and?""will you help me find out what it is. Just do a personal evaluation on her."I asked. He thought about it for a second,"alright. Im free tomorrow. Let's all meet in the cafe. After school.""Yay!!! Thank you Oppa!!! I say hugging him. We say goodbye and I head home. I was walking past an alleyway and saw a figure staggering around in pain. I was kinda freaked out and hid in a flowershop that was still open. As the figure walked passed I instantly recognize the black hoodie. Amber. What was she doing in pain in an alley. When she turned the corner I came out of the flower shop and instantly saw a crimson liquid. This wasn't there before. Is it Ambers? I think things are far worse then I imagined. *yeah so quick little update. Who do you think the tall frog eyed guy is hmmmmm...I will update again tomorrow since we have half day at school!!!!