First day and dark alleys

Were Here To Help You
It was a quarter to 7 as I rushed to get dressed for my first day. I slid on a baggy black shirt and some baggy jeans. Throwing on my old hoodie I slowly creep downstairs and walk past my parents bedroom. For the first time in a moth my father came home all high on crack and dragged me to the cave. I stayed in the most of the night facing all kinds of torture before be let out and I returned to my room before passing out. I got to the front door opening and closing it softly. I still had an hour and ten minutes before I needed to go to my new school. I was starving having not eaten since the following morning. I sigh and walk to a small cafe. Knowing I had enough money to buy a small bagel. I walk in and pay for a small toasted bagel. I walk to the school eating the bagel. As I walk into the office I tell the receptionist I'm the new student transferring for the new semester. I was handed a schedule and a map of the two story building. The receptionist was nice enough to show me the fastest routes to all my classes. I thanked her and headed toward my first class. It was around 8 and there were many students now. I kept my head down and walked near the wall. The bell rang as I walked into my first class. The teacher looked My way and then toward the class."Class this is our new student Liu Amber. Treat her well and make her feel welcome." I nod and take a seat in the far back of the classroom. I heard a few murmurs about how I look like a guy more than a girl. I took my notes and payed attention in class. The bell rang and I took a few back hallways to my next class.gym. I walked in and was given a pair of gym clothes for class and assigned a locker in the lockeroom. I put my bag up and I went into a bathroom stall and changed into my gym clothes. I walked out and looked into one of the bathroom mirrors. I pulled down my shirt sleeves and my shorts to try and hide my bruises and scars but some kept showing. I sigh giving up and walked out into the gym. To start of we did 3 laps running. Then I was given a partner to do Sit ups with. She was pretty with long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Hi I'm Krystal. You must be amber." she said with a smile. I nod and looked down feeling awkward. The whistle was blown and Krystal started doing Sit ups while I held her legs. After 25 we switched and I did mine. When I finished she had a concerned look on her face. "Amber. What are these on you legs." she asked pointing at my fresh bruises from last night. "ummm it's...it's nothing." I say covering my legs with my hands. She looks at me unconvinced. The whistle is blown agai and I let out a sigh of relief just as Krystal says "this conversation is not over." we finished up class and I headed to my next class thankfully Krystal wasn't there. The rest of the day passed and as the last bell rang I hung back a little to ask for some help on a few questions. Krystal who i had been avoiding came iN and helped me with them before she had to leave clearly forgetting what happened this morning. As I walked out of the school I see a gang of guys across the street watching me and whispering things to one another. I ignore it and walk toward a dark alley as a short cut to my job. Just then I see two of the guys from the group at the head of the alley. I stop and turn around and see the rest on the other side of the alley. They came closer and I backed up into the wall. "well well it's the be kid from school. So I hear you and Krystal are tight now. Well I can't allow that. I'm the only one who can have her. I don't want to see you near her ever again. Got it?" I nod scared."alright well guy I guess well let her off easily." he said as one guy threw a punch hitting me square in the face. I could hear my nose crac and felt liquid dripping from it. Another swing hitmy I the stomach. I doubled over in pain and was then kicked many times before I out. I woke up to a sunset coming into the dark alley. I try to sit up but fall back in pain. I finally get the strength to stand up and head toward home clearly being late to work. I slowly walk into the house and see no lights on. I guess no one was home. I head to the barroom and clean up all the blood on my face. I change into a pair of Raggy sweats and an oversized tshirt. I lay on my bed and instantly fall asleep.....I wake up in a daze when I hear pounding on my door and deep husky shouts 'oh no' were the only words I could think....