Kept Secret and Small Promises

Were Here To Help You

“Um hey. So you’re going to tell Krystal aren’t you?” I ask scared. He merely shakes his head, “you’re going to tell her yourself.” Just then Krystal come in and says,

”Amber we’re supposed to stay together remember. Thanks for finding her Taeyang.” He nods again and we all go back toward the living room. I sit down next to GD and we watch Star King on the TV. I quickly zone out and think about if my dad ever did tell me where the drugs were hidden.

 

I drove all the way to Seoul for these.

Seoul huh. What else did he say? Ugh I can’t remember. There was something he said 12-23-18? Yeah. Is that a code or a combination or something? I can’t put Krystal and them in danger anymore. I’ll leave tonight when they are all asleep.
 

When Key and the rest come home from school they get to work setting out extra beds for TOP and his gang. We all ate dinner quietly then got ready for bed. Before I could do anything Key clipped on a handcuff to my left wrist and the other part to Krystal’s right wrist. ‘Well there goes my chance to make a run for it. Wait! Maybe not, I still remember how to pick a lock.’

Around 1 in the morning I grabbed the bobby pin from my bedside table and unlocked the cuff. Sliding out into the hallway I crept past Taemin’s, Key’s and Onew’s rooms without being heard. When I got downstairs I say TOP standing at the banister waiting. “So your leaving?” he asks quietly and I nod, “well then you are going to need this.” He hands me his handgun and I stick it in the waist line of my pants. “Take care of Krystal for me. I know you will.” I say and he replies, “I promise. Oh and I’m sorry about beating you up before.” “It’s ok. I have already forgotten.” I say with a small smile and walk out the front door. ‘Hopefully they will know where to find me’… 

 

This is Popsicle from left to right:

 Jay, Karam, and Mika

 tumblr_lesvrhvAyd1qbs13ho1_500.jpg