Hospitals and an offer I can't refuse

Were Here To Help You
I heard an all too familiar beeping sound and knew I was in the hospital. My chest hurt and I felt a oxygen mask on my face. Opening my eyes I saw Krystal asleep next to my bed. I slowly stir and try to sit up. Krystal opens her eyes and says " Amber your awake. Are you feeling any pain?" I shake my head trying to look convincible. "Amber can I ask you a question? Why did you leave Keys place to go home? If you didn't want to stay there you could have cstayed with me." "If I called you I would have been beaten again. I couldn't be a burden on Key since he was so nice to me." she nods and then I ask "one thing that's been bugging me krystal," I said with great difficulty through y oxygen mask," how did my father get out of jail?" "From what the police said there was a small jail break and 3 people escaped." I nodded as she said it. "I bet your hungry. I'll go get you some food from the cafeteria." Krystal said standing up and leaving. After she left a few minutes past before it opened again. It was a middle aged man wearing a black suit carrying a breifcase. "Are you Liu Amber?" he asked and I nodded. "My name is Mr. Curtis Smith. I am from America. I am here on behalf of you distant relatives in America. She has recently heard about what has happened and has decided to make you an offer. She proposed that you come over to America and leave with her and her 2 sisters. She will pay all fees and travel expenses. I know this is a lot to take in at the moment so I has printed the proposal and contact information if you have any questions. I bid you goodbye ms. Liu." he says and walks out leaving the documents on the table across the room. I sat up and started thinking. 'hmmm a fresh start. That might be good. But I don't want to leave everyone behind. ' I was contemplated my options when Krystal came in. "I brought you some kimchi with some bolgogi and some Mochi for later." I look at the food and feel the need to throw up."No thanks I'm not hungry." I murmured looking down. Krystal looked me up and down."Amber? Are you ok?" she asks and I nod. "Amber...please eat something. You've gotten really thin and it's not healthy." I shake my head and say "I'm not hungry." --the next few days went the same way. Krystal tried to convince me to eat and I refused. Finally the doctor said I could go home but I needed to come back next week to check out the wound.since I had no home anymore Krystsl let me stay with her so she could stay close if I needed any help...* she lives!!! So yeah another A/N. who do you think are the distant relatives? Where did her mother go?beillvshe accept the offer to go to America. Find out soon :)*