Attempted suicide and a gang member

Were Here To Help You
I sat on the ledge of the bridge. No one was going to miss me. No one would know where I was. I just wish they knew. I don't blame them for anything. I deserved all that they did to me. I hope they know I will always love them and only wanted them to be happy. I take a deep breath and hold my cut up arm. Still bleeding I could feel all the weight lift off my shoulders as I plunged into th river. The water swallowed me and I sank down far Into the dark bottom. I tried to take a breath but all I got was swallows of water in my lungs. I smiled for the first time a genuine smile. I was going to make my parents happy and they would then smile or say a kind thing about me. I felt something wrap around my waist and I instinctively fought it. Not knowing how to swim we drifted farther down before I swallowed one last swallow of water and my body went limp. I could feel my heart slow and the air bubbles decrease..... A few minutes later I could feel air come back into my lungs. Coughing up water I sit up and spit it all out. Looking around I found a tallish blonde boy. I looked him over and realized who he was. Scooting back I say "no... No I tried to stay away I promise." he looks at me with soft eyes and replies,"I'm sorry about that TOP has had a giant crush on Krystal and he gets very jealous. I'm GDragon by the way." he extends a hand but I just look at it. He sighs and stands up,"Let me help you with your wounds. My friend works at a counseling center and can help you with this and your reasons." he says and held me up and we walk off toward a rich neighborhood."Your gonna love my friend is is so fashionable ad his feline eyes are so pretty..."