Hospital examinations and unexpected responses

Were Here To Help You
While waiting to get my chest checked out I looked around the room nervously and figited in my seat. Every time a small sound was made I nearly jumped out of my seat. Every now and then I would also cough which concerned Krystal and she kept asking me questions. Eventually we got in and saw the doctor. He examined y hurt side and told me I cracked my rib bit it wasn't broken. He walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later. "Ms. Liu this is the fourth time this month you've come to see us. May I ask why so frequent visits." he asked me and I stutter "Um uh well" the Krystal cut in "-she boxes. She not very good and keeps getting hurt." with a fake smile I nod. He nods back and comes to check my vision hearing and throat. Stopping longer than usual to examine my throat he writes something down and walks out again. 'Oh no.' I think and we wait. I finally ask Krystal the one question thats been bugging me. "hey Krystal. Do you know a gang called Popsicle?" she tenses up and nods ,"Why do you ask?" I told her about yesterday's Events and she shoots up "Come on we need to get out of here. " she drags me out of the room and down the hall out the building toward the car. "it's not safe for us to stay at my house. We will stay with Minho and them." she says starting the car and speeding down the road. "Will Henry be there?" she shakes her head "No he went back to California to visit his stepsister Luna." I nod and we stop at a red light. I look out the back window and see the guys from yesterday in the car behind us 'this just got more interesting."...