Ill be Fine Amber P.O.V

Were Here To Help You
My body hurt like hell.----flaskback---- My father came in all high and instead of taking me to the cave he brought up some stuff. The pain was unbearable. I shut my eyes trying to imagine a happier place but then I heard a snap. I screamed at the searing pain up threw my left arm. A few more painful moments and I was kicked in the face and I out.----end of flashback---- when I woke up the next morning I could barely move my arm. I swear my bone was popping out. I quickly took 2 short wood sticks from the corner of my room of and made a splint. I didn't really worry about what my excuse would be for gym. I missed three of my classes anyway. I threw on a grey shirt and some black skinny jeans and my same black hoodie. I could still smell the blood on it but I didn't care. I slowly walked down the stairs pain searing threw my body from both of yesterdays beatings. I heard movement from downstairs and I froze. I smelled alcohol and knew it was my mom. I didn't even make it downstair before I was almost hit with a glass bottle. I ran to the door and barely made it out before another bottle came soaring at me. It hit the wall next to me and shattered scratching me while I fled the house. --at school-- I could feel droplets forming on my face from the scratches of the glass as I walked into 5th period. I took my seat and tried to take notes feeling dizzy from the pain and blood loss from my arm. I felt something hit my left arm. I flinch and see a folded up piece of paper. I pick it up with my right hand and read it _AMBER! WHY WEREN'T YOU IN GYM TODAY >:(_ I look over and see krystal staring at me. Remembering yesterdays events I crumbled the note and looked away.--end of school--"Amber!!" Called krystal. I ignored her and walked faster. I was outside the school and I saw the guys from yesterday watching me closely. I was headed out but then I felt a body land on my back. I yelped in suprise and pain and I fall on my left side. Wincing as I hit the ground."Im sorry are you ok?"Called krystal asks me."ye...yeah im fine I got to go."I say standing up weakly. I knew I was in for it with the guys from before. "Hey amber come hang out with me today. I want you to meet my friend."she asked polietly. I look over at the gang nervously hoping they didn't see this but unfortunately they did. "I..uh .. can't...I uh have to ... um go to work. " I said quickly hoping to. Cover my fear. I knew she could scence something was wrong. "What's wrong? Is someone hurting you? I can help you."I told her I had to go and turned to leave but not before she grabbed my left arm. I yelp in pain and she let's go quickly. "Is your arm alright?"I nod trying to surpass the tears as I walk off but she grabs my hand and pulls me back into the school. "Where are we going?"I asked. "The nurse. You obviously are hurt."I stopped and unlatched my hand from her."no thanks ill be fine." She doesn't believe me."I if you wont let me take you to the nurse then let me at least bandage it cause it is bleeding." I look down at my arm and realize it was bleeding. I slightly nod my head and she drags me off to a unused classroom. I sit in a chair as she pulls out the first aid kit. She helps me take off my jacket and gasps. I look down at realize there is alot more blood than before and my bone was sticking out. That's when I felt light headed and swayed a little before falling back into the chair. I could see Krystal saying something and she was on the phone. She was telling someone directions and which classroom we were in. My vision blurred a little and I could barely hear a thing. I knew krystal was saying something but I didn't know what. Then before I out I saw a tall frog like man and a short dino guy walk in and try to get my attention...* yeah double update!!! So yeah hopefully this helped give you a hint about who the tall frog guy was. PLEASE someone tell me they know who the dino guy is. If you don't im gonna cry X'(. *