Naggy Girlfriends and a Broken Rib

Were Here To Help You

When i woke up i felt a searing pain in my chest. Probably broke a rib from yesterday. realizing Krystal wasn't next to me i stood up and walked to the kitchen seeing her cook breakfast. I lean against a wall and watch her work. She turns around and sees me,"Morning!" she says cheerfully. "Hey." I say as she comes over and hugs me. I wince as the pain in my chest sears again. 'Crap I think i broke a rib.' Krystal notices me wince and asks. "Are you ok?" I nod and then she asks, "Have you been eating lately?" "I...uh...ye..yeah." I say stammuring to asnwer. She looks at me not believing me. "Thats it we are staying home and you are going to eat this breakfast and ill make sure you do."she said sternly. "Wait when did you become my naggy girlfriend?" i asked a little irritated. "Since you live under my roof. I only want whats best for you Amber." she says looking like shes on the verge of tears. I sigh and sit at the table in silence while Krystal finished making breakfast. She sets down a small plate of scrambled eggs and a piece of toast for me. She stands there and waits. Slowly i take a bite of toast not making any eye contact with her and continue eating. I finish the toast and part of the scrambled eggs before i fell the need to puke. I look up at Krystal to see if I would be finished with this be she shakes her head. I start picking at the rest of the eggs. "Krystal I'm not hungry." I say but she replies,"I don't care your going to finish it." i pout but finish the eggs to make her happy. When i finished she smiled and took my plate. My stomach hurt badly. I excused myself to the bathroom and puked up breakfast. feeling numb again i sat on the floor bringing my legs to my chest. I heard a knock on the door. "Amber open up." I slowly stand up my throat and chest now hurting and let her in. "Are you sure your well? You look pale." I shake my head and sit back on the ground. She puts her hand on my forehead and says, "You feel warm. I dont think youll be traveling tomorrow." I felt weak and slightly nod. "are you in pain anywhere." She then asks. and i nod holding my hurt chest. "Ok I'm going to take you to the hospital ok." she says and puts my right arm around her shoulder and helps support me. Walking out to the car she gently slides me into the passenger seat and hopes into the drivers starting the engine. I sat there holding my right chest side as Krystal drove over every bump in the road. I look out the window and see the gang, Popsicle from yesterday. They were watching the car as we passed. 'Oh god I have a bad feeling about this.' i thought as we pulled into the Hospital entrence. *Will Amber be able to go to America? Will Krystal find out that Ambers bulimic? What will Popsicle do and do they have anything to do with TOP's gang? find out tomorrow!!!"