Hospital rooms and suicide thoughts

Were Here To Help You
I woke up in another bright white room. This time I remembered I was in a hospital. But why? That I didn't remember. There were needles stocking out of my arms and an oxygen mask on my face. I tried looking around the room but everything was blurry. I sat up and removed my oxygen mask. That's when I realized a figure was beside my bed. He looked at me and smiled an adorable smile. I started coughing as I tried to think if I knew him threw my blurred vision. He sat me back and put the oxygen mask back over my mouth."hey thought you'd never wake up." he said. "why am I here?" I asked with a raspy voice."we rescued you from you house. Your father gave you a rather large dose of an unknown drug and you almost OD'd.". I nod remembering what happened."who are you?" I then ask. "Henry." he replied. 'so he's my savior.' I thought to myself. I felt drained and tired again so I fell back asleep. The samethibg happened over the course of the week. And by the end of t I could go home. Maybe life will be different. Henry had been spending lots of time with me and we became very close. He drove me back to my house and I look at it. To think its only been a week since I almost died there. "Thank you Henry." I say he nods in reply. I get out of the car and head into the house. Henry drives away and I lay on my bed. The last dy at the hospital I got my cast taken off and a splint put on it. Just then the front door opens and closes and I tense up. I could hear footsteps come up the stairs. I sit up and my mom walks in drunk again. She welds a large glass bottle in her hand." I can't believe you.letting your father go to jail." she screamed at me holding her bottle high. I jump off the bed and back up to the wall. She throws the bottle and barely misses my head. She comes over ad grabs my short blonde hair and pulls me up hitting me with her fists. One in the face, two in the stomach and three in the ribs. I'm pretty sure she broke something as she let me fall to the ground. She picked up a shard of glass from the bottle and pressed it againest the crook of my neck."I want you to die." she spoke to me hate flaring in her eyes. I was scared to death I think I stopped breathing. She removed the shard from my neck and undid my splint from my left arm. "so no one sees it." she placed the shard hard against my arm and slide it across writing /unloved, hated, mistake in life/ on my arm. The pain hurt and I shed a few tears. There was blood everywhere. She finally got up ad left and I sat there in a daze as I watched the blood poor from my arm. My vision blurred but I didn't care. I realized they would never love me. Maybe life isn't worth living if you aren't loved. Krystal, and Minho are nice but they are more adorable together than either one with me. Henry is just to nice and I don't want to burden him. I suddenly got some unknown energy and got up from the floor arm still bleeding. I ran out of the house and down the road I remembered seeing a bridge that was high above a large mass of water. That would be the fastest was and easiest...*yeah added henber tag I think I know who she's gonna end with... That is if she doesn't die first.. Hope y'all liked this chapter. Don't just watch out for the dad but also the mom. And also who do you think will save her from certain death?*