Silent notes and surprise returns

Were Here To Help You
After the shower I had put on some large baggy clothes that Taemin gave me. Going downstairs I heard some chatter coming from the living room. When I got down there Minho and Jonghyung had arrived and were chatting with Taemin while watching a soccer game. Key was in the kitchen cooking and another man who I didn't know was typing something. I stood at the base of the stairs and just watched them as Key called them all to dinner. He saw me and motioned me to join them. Hesitantly I walked over ad sat Next to Key. dinner was 3 large chickens and some kimchi. 3 chickens? Just as I thought that the guy that was typing attacked 2 of the birds eating them hungrily. "Onew slow down no one will take it away from you." he wasn't listening and continued eating. The rest of us ate the other chicken and talked about recent events. After dinner Taemin and I helped Key clean the dishes and put them away. We then all sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie. I at back and let them decide thus finally deciding on "the accidental spy" with Jackie chan in it. During the movie I slowly fell asleep leaning my head against Minos shoulder. I woke up to find myself in a dark room on a large bed. My stomach hurt from the food and I ran to the bathroom I thought I would puke but I didn't. Finally sticking my finger in my mouth I let the contents spill for my stomach. I sat on the floor and thought 'ugh no I can't keep eating. I feel fat. I can't be fat. I have to go home soon.' thinking about home I realized that it was late and I had to leave. I would not be a burden on Key after he welcomed me into his home. Slowly standing up I went downstairs and found a piece of paper and a pen. Scribbling on the paper I wrote -dear Key, thank you for letting me stay but I must go. Thanks to you I am still alive from my cuts and currently not dead. Please don't come looking for me. I want you to remember me as I am now and not as what I might be in the future. Love Amber- I placed the note on the kitchen and walked toward the front door. Slowly opening and closing it I leave the house I will forever think of as a real home. I walked back to my house I see all the lights . Curiously I walked in and fell to the ground from what I saw. My dad. He was here. Waiting in his chair and holding a black metal thing on his hand. My eyes widen as I realized what it was. A gun....