Chapter 1 ambers P.O.V

Were Here To Help You
The pain. The hurt. The tears. The silent screams. I just wanted to get away. Anything was better than this. It's a family supposed to love you? Aren't they supposed to help you? I wish I had that family. The one with the mom baking cakes in the kitchen with the random pink apron. The father who held his briefcase and came home everyday from work in his suit. The younger sibling playing with the golden retriever in the front yard. The pink bedroo with open windows and a big fluffy bed with many stuffed animals. The basement turned man cave. But no I don't have this life. I have something far from it. Instead of a mom with a pink apron I have a drunk lazy mom. Instead of a working dad I have a drug dealer dad who is never around. And a younger sibling with the dog? Dog ran away and sibling died of the abuse. I am alone fending myself against my parents. Forget y pink room with open windows. I have a dark room with the windows painted and nailed shut. The man cave I never like to go into. There are whips and chains; fire and knifes all the dangerous and painful stuff you could imagine. I just want some haven someplace I can go and feel safe. I might have caught that chance too. I am finally going to a real school. A place where I can study and read and I don't have to worry about someone coming in with shackles and dragging me down to the "cave" as I like to cal it. Maybe maybe I will be safe. Maybe...