are you miss me?

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*ONEW POV*

 

It's already late night and i'm newly arrived in my house.

I saw a lamps in other room was turned off. I though umma and appa already sleeping now.

I walked carefully to go to my room since i really tired today.

Bukk.....

I fell down because the room really dark

and I feel i was bumped someone and i fell down in her top.

"Ouch...." Both of we screaming because hurt.

When i opened my eyes, i can saw Jie Eun's face just 10 cm from my face. I can felt her breath in my face and it's makes my heart beating.

For a few minutes we just look each other and can't said anything.

I look her deeply. And her too.

I felt my heart beating really faster. No.... No just my heart.

Her heart beat faster too. I can feel that since our body didn't have a space and i can feel her heartbeat.

"Op-oppa! Why you bumped me? It's hurt!" Said her and pushed me away.

Finally she talked to me.

She wanna passes me and want to go to her room.

And i just froze watching her like an idiot.

I shook my head and running to her and hugs her from behind.

"Y-yah! Op-oppa! What are you doing?!" I can feel she shocked and tried to pushed me. But i hugging her more thightly.

"Op-oppa! I-" She tried to pushed me again and her sounds like wanna crying.

"P-please stay like this a bit Jie Eun. Please.... I really miss you." I said without dismiss my hugs from her. I really miss her so much. I wanna hug her thightly and didn't let her go.

"Op-oppa! Let me go!" Said her and succesful to pushed me away.

"I miss you Jie Eun. I miss you so bad.... Are you didn't miss me too?" I said sadly to her.

"No! I didn't ever miss you even just one minute! Now, leave me alone!" Said her coldly and wanna opened her room's door. I feel my heart really hurt when she said that. Did she wasn't miss me? Why she really cold to me? No, i don't care if she hates me now. I really miss her and can't handled my self again. I pulled her hand and hugs her again.

"Why you do that to me? Why you threat me like that? A thousands times i tried to calling you in US,

but you never picked up my phone even just once.

I never heard your voice even just one word, i never seeing you even just your hair, It's been 5 years we didn't met each other.

Are you didn't miss me like i miss you? I really sick because of you Jie Eun. Don't you know, everynight i always crying because i thinking about you.

Thinking about us. I really miss you Jie Eun. And please understood my feeling. I just wanna hugs you even just 3 minutes."

I crying to her. I subdue my head in her shoulders and start crying.

I didn't care about Jessica now, at least i can talk to Jie Eun in home, right?

I'm not an idiot boy who can following a stupied rules from Jessica.

I can feel Jie Eun crying too because her tears falling in my cheek.

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 

*YOUR POV*

 

He rest his head in my shoulder and start crying.

Is he still loving me?

Why he hugs me like this and crying?

Hear and saw his crying like this makes me really hurt.

I really didn't want look a guy i love crying like this because of me.

I shook my head. No, no Jie Eun! Don't ever think about him again. He's your brother!

But, why he said to me? I feel he still love me.

But, now he with Jessica, right?

 

I can't handled my tears and start crying too.

I miss you too oppa. I miss you too.

maybe more than you miss me.

But, i can't mentioned it to you, right?

I can't!

"Please oppa! Don't do that."

I tried to pushed him away and try to didn't saw his eyes.

I'm scared if i saw his eyes i can't handled my self and running to him, hugs him thightly and said to him if i love him too.

But his hugs really strongly and he still hugs me.

"Oppa!" I yelled and tried harder to pushed him.

"Don't do that again! Don't ever do that again to me! Just thinking about your fiancee now. All about us already over." I said to him and go in my room.

When i'm in my room, i can feel Onew oppa's arm grab my hand.

"What you mean all about us already over? We never started it."

I froze and can't said anything to him. Yeah he is right. Why i said we are over if we never ever to started?

"Or, are you loving me too?" Said him grab my shoulder and come near to me.

I can feel his breath in my face now. My heart beat more faster,

Faster, and faster since his face really close to my face.

And his lips....

 

his lips slowly come near to my lips.

Eottokeuh?

Did him....

 

Did us......

wanna kissing again??

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WELL....

STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS.

I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATED IT :)