you think that I will always obey you? only in your dreams!

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

 

@Choi_Minju-Nikka: Thanks for commenting…. Yeah, my grammar still not good because I’m still learning it since english isn’t my first language.  but thanks for your advice. That's very useful for me. I will try harder now to improve my grammar. Yeah .... Jessica and Joon is a bad person ... Kekeke ^ ^

@starlove : Yeah…. He is. Update now…. Hope you like it.

@dububu : Kekeke^^ Update now. Hope you like it

@ChristaLee : Haha thank’s….. update now….

@mimi10 : hahaha…. Thank’s

@Shineeonkey : Update now…. Hope u enjoy it

@shinee_randomness : Yupp… Me too….

@Blockster : but if he open the store together with Taemin, the business will go failed less than a month because he will spend the chicken for himself. kekeke ^ ^

@leecarol2410 : annyeong Jwelcome to my story… I already updated it… hope u like it.

@nanie92 : Mianhe but…. I really need her in this chapter…. Hope u’ll not dissapointed in this chapter

@innocentdevil: I'm glad you love my story.... and welcome to my story. kekeke^^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*ONEW POV*

 

 

That witch came to us with a smile on her face (or at least give us a fake smile). I try not to look at her and concentrate on eating my chicken. I heard his footsteps approached our table.

"yahh .... Taemin! Why did you invite Jessica?!" I whispered to Taemin.

"So what hyung? I was deliberately invited her. She's your fiance." Taemin said with innocent face.

"Aish ... pabo!" I hit his head in exasperation.

"yahh! It's hurt hyung!" Taemin then rubbing his head.

"Ah .... Mian, Taeminnie." I said and rubbed his head that hurt. It's because the witch that I had hit my dongsaeng! It makes me feel bad to Taemin.

“SICA noona, you've come. “ Taemin said with delight.

Jessica just gave a small nod and came over to me.

“Oppa, I really miss you, why do not you pick me up so we can go together?” Said that  witch and tried to kiss me.

When her  lips are coming toward my lips, I held my chicken in my hand closer to her lips and make her fail to kiss me and her lips kissed my chicken. I saw Jjong giggle when Jessica "kissing" with my chicken.

"yahh oppa!"She  yelled annoyed me, touching her lips now greasy because of  "kissing" my fried chicken. I resist the impulse to laugh. 'feel it Jessica! You think only you who can ruin my day, huh? ‘

She looked angry at me. But her gaze is turned into a look that suspicious when her  gaze turned to Jie Eun. Aish .... What's her thinking now?

"Hmm .... Jie Eun, can you move to another seat? I want to sit next to my fiance." Jessica said with an annoying voice.

"Oh ... Well, ne.I will moving. " Said Jie Eun comply with a request command from Jessica.

yahh  Jie Eun! Why you should obey her?!

When Jie Eun've moved sit right opposite to me, Jessica sat beside me and whispered something in my ear.

"yahh oppa! Why do you coming here without me?! Have you forgotten our agreement?" She whispered into my ear.

"Agreement? what? I've never felt make an appointment with you." I say without looking at her. I felt she looked angry at me after hearing my words.

"Noona, Why Sully not come?" Ask Taemin a little disappointed to Jie Eun.

"Maybe because of traffic jam. Why do not you just try to call her?" Answer Jie Eun.

"Is it okay I called her again?" Ask Taemin little hesitant.

"yahh Taemin! You pabo! You no longer a child to scared call woman! If you do not hurrier to call Sulli, I promise you I'll take it from you!" Kang In hyung then hit Taemin’s head and smirked  to Taemin.

"yahh! Why todayeverybody is like py to beat my head?"

Then we all laughed at the sight Taemin scratching his head. Although he was grown, but he still acting like a child.

"Are not you called Sulli,  Taemin?" Asked Yuri to Taemin with a laugh of amusement.

"Oh, ne, I forgot." He then blushed when taking a cell phone. When pressing the cell phone, I saw his hand shaking.

"yahh Taemin! Why are your hands shaking?" Jjong giggle at the sight of Taemin shaking.

"I'm not." He said.

"Oh .... Yeob Sulli-yeoboseyo .... why are you not to come here? Is there a problem? Bw-bwoh? Oh .... Ne. Gwaencana. Ne ... Bye." He then hung up. Instantly his face turned very sad and disappointed.

"Taemin, what's wrong? What does she say?" Ask me a bit worried to Taemin. He did not answer me and started crying.

"yahh Taemin! Why are you crying?" Minho immediately wiped Taemin’s tears. What's wrong with this child? Why is he crying?

"Sh-she said she could not come here, hyung." Taemin said, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Then why are you crying? That's no big deal, right? " Asked Krystal.

"Sh-she said she could not come here because she  will eat lunch with .... with his boyfriend." Taemin said began to cry again.

"Bw-bwoh?! Sulli have a boyfriend?! But she never told me before." Krystal was a bit surprised after hearing that Sulli has a boyfriend. I feel very sorry for Taemin. He must have been a broken heart now. He already likes Sulli since high school.

"Na Molla ..... (I do not know.) Hyung, noona .... I want to go to the bathroom." Said Taemin and ran, crying. We immediately worried look Taemin.

"yahh! Lee Taemin!" Minho shouted with worry.

"Relax, Minho .... He just needs to be alone for a while. He must be very sad right now." I said, touching his shoulder. He must be very concerned with Taemin now. He then sat down and tried to calm.

When we returned to eat, I see Jie Eun just stared at her food.

"yahh! Why do not you eat? If you do not eat, you'll sick. Here, oppa will feed you.  Say ahh ...." I took the fried chicken and pointed it at Jie Eun’s mouth  who sat right in front of me. As I lifted my chicken, I saw Jessica's face coming toward chicken and opened . 'yahh witch! You think I'm going to feed you?! Only in your dreams! ‘

When still gaping, I passed by her  face and closer to Jie Eun’s face. Jie Eun moment seemed surprised to see chicken in front of her.

"yahh! Do not you want to open your mouth? My hands were sore." I say, shake the chicken to Jie Eun.

"Say ahh ...." I smiled at her. With hesitation she opened and bit my fried chicken.

"What was it? delicious?" I asked her as  gave her  a smile. She nodded her head.

"I can feed myself oppa ..." She said as she blushed. Aigoo .... Whenever I see her blush, I really want to pinch her cheeks. Her face was very cute when she blushed like that. Without realizing it I was smiling as  looked at Jie Eun.

"yahh Onew! Why  you do not stop smiling when you staring  at Jie Eun?" Ask Kyuhyun hyung.

"Huh? I'm not smiling!" I lied. Aish .... Why does he have to realize I was staring Jie Eun!

I saw Jessica's face flushed with anger. As I stared at her face with a look-what-you-staring at me-like-that- she looked away to Jie Eun with a sly glance.

"Jie Eun, why you did not invite Joon come here?" Jessica asked to give an artificial smile to Jie Eun.

Aish .... What would be a witch now?!

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 

*JESSICA POV*

 

 

How dare he treat me like this? Huh .... You think I'm going to give up so easily? I'm not going to lose.

"Jie Eun, why you did not invite Joon come here?" I told Jie Eun by giving a false smile.

"Huh? me ...." Jie Eun answered my question with a stutter.

"All right then. I'll call him for you." I told Jie Eun, taking my cell phone. I’m pressing the speed dial.

Jessica: "Yeobboseyo ... Oppa?"

Joon: "Yeobboseyo. What's Jessica?" * yawn *

Jessica: "yahh oppa! Do not you come here? What kind of boyfriend you did not accompany his girlfriend?

Joon: "Huh, mworago? (what?)" * scratching head *

Jessica: "Jie Eun currently in Taemin's chicken store. Pally  come here. Jie Eun've been waiting for you. Later I will tell you the address via message."

As already hung up, I saw Onew oppa's face filled with anger to me. I then pretended not to see him and talk to Jie Eun.

"In a moment he'd arrived, Jie Eun." I then ate chicken in front of me. I see Jie Eun’s face turned pale and a little scared when she heard that Joon is coming. Hmm .... I wonder why Jie Eun Joon frightened  Joon would to come here. Do Joon has done bad things to Jie Eun? Hahahaha ...... I hope so.

 

*END OF JESSICA POV*

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEI THANKS 4 YOUR COMMENTS...

I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE....

AND HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER....

HOPE U LIKE IT AND I'M SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BORED. STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS. IT'S REALLY MEAN TO ME....