AISH.... PABO!

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*YOUR POV*

 

 

"I love him too the way he loves me. and if i saw him or heard his voice, i'm scared if my love to him wouldn't dissapearing!"

Quickly i closed my mouth.

Aish.... Pabo!!!

Why i could said that word to Jjong oppa??

What if he told Onew oppa about my feel since he is Onew oppa's bestfriend.

Great...

It's really a perfect day for me.

A few minutes a go i was hitted by my boyfriend and now, i said a stupid word to Onew oppa's best friend.

Great!!!

"Bwoh?! You love him too?!" Jonghyun oppa yelled shocked.

I can't said anything to him even just one word.

And turned down my head.

"Jie-Jie Eun, you love Onew oppa?" Great.... Sekyung unnie hear my confess too.

"I-i...."

"Did Onew hyung knows about that?" Said Jonghyun oppa.

"An-anio. He though i hate him because after that i never nice to him." I said and bit my bottom lip.

"*Sigh* Well... Onew hyung doesn't know about that. If he knows, i'm sure it's not good for both you and Onew hyung."

"Yeah i know. Because of that i tried hard to hidding my feeling."

"Since when you love him  Jie Eun?" Ask Se Kyung unnie.

"Hmm.. I though since 5 years ago." I bit my lips again and felt my face blushing.

"Bwoh?! So, while you dating with Joon, you loves your brother?! And how about Joon?"

Joghyun oppa shocked again.

"Ne oppa.. I-i don't know. But i never loves Joon. The one who i love is Onew oppa."

I said again and felt my eyes wet because i'm crying again.

"*Sigh* But how could this be Jie Eun? You know he is...."

"I know he is my brother oppa. Thats why i tried to never met him. I really want my feeling to him would dissapearing. It's wrong to us."

"But, it's not work right. You still love him. You know what Jie Eun, more you tried to forgetting him, more you loving him." Said Se Kyung unnie.

Yeah... She is right.

More i tried to forgetting him, more i loving him.

But, i really don't know what do i do.

"Please don't said anything unnie. I-i just feel now i..." I start crying again.

Quickly Se Kyung unnie hugs me and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry Jie Eun. I never thinking to makes you crying."

"Gwaencana unnie. I cry because i though you right. I more loving him now. But, i promise to my self if i would forgetting him as soon as i can." I gave her a fake smile.

"Hmm, well what make you two come to here?" I ask them try to out to the topic.

"Hmm... I want you come to our house for our party."

Said Jonghyun oppa.

"Party?"

"Yeah. For celebrating Se Kyung's pregnant."

"Huah.... Jinjja unnie??? Chukae. When that's party?"

"Hmm... 2 couples day later. I really hope you can come in."

"Ofcourse i will."

"Okay. Now i though we must back to home. Are you want back to home with me Jie Eun?"

Said Se Kyung Unnie.

"Anio. I'll drift my car. Hmm, unnie, oppa, about my confessing..."

"Sure we won't told about that to anybody. Your secret save with us" Said Jonghyun oppa and gave me a smile.

After talking,

both them went to their house.

Sigh....

 

How could i said that to them?

 

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*