SAVED ME, PLEASE.....

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

"Who are you?" Taemin asked when he saw the young man who is now full of sweat are in Onew's office. Looks like he was out running. It was evident from his breath panting and sweat that is now flowing from his forehead.
"My name Cheondoong, sir. I was jessica's personal butler. I know of the existence of  Miss Jie Eun. Hurry, there is not much time left." Cheondoong said a little panic and a hurry.
"You are her personal butler? This is not one trick jessica to set me right?" Onew immediately tensed with emotion when she heard Jessica's name.
"Neh ~ i am. But really sir, this is not a trick. I took the initiative to come to your office and help you because I think what has been done by Jessica already excessive. I do not want a nice girl that died in Jessica's hand. I'll show you where she hide her, sir. And I've called the police to catch Jessica on the altar this afternoon. " Cheondoong said.
"Well then, I'll believe you." Answer Onew. He sighed heavily. Think he now is how to she could save Jie Eun.
"But sir, take this. It's really all we need to save Miss Jie Eun." Cheondoong then handed him a black pistol into Onew's hand. Onew immediately surprised to see a gun that is now in his grasp. All his life, he never even touched and using weapons.
"The gun? I-I can not use it." Onew started stammering and his hands shake when touching the gun.
"Aish, hyung ~ let me save it." Taemin then took the gun and put it in the inside pocket of his black coat. Making the older dumbfounded.

"You-you can use it, Taemin?" Ask Onew is still shocked. how can a man who was so innocent like Taemin can use a gun?
"Of course I can, hyung. Palli, hyung. There is not much time for daydreaming. Now we must go." Taemin then pulled Onew's wrist whose his mouth was still wide open.
"Does that place far from here, Cheondoong?" Ask Onew with a face that was so panicked.
"Not really sir. If the streets are not jammed, we get to that place less than 30 minutes." Answer Cheondoong while sitting on the bench driver, driving Onew's car.
"do not call me sir. Call me Onew hyung." Onew said with a friendly on Cheondoong.
"Neh, hyung." Answer Cheondoong and nod politely.

After about thirty minutes, finally they all arrived at an old creepy building that was far from the bustle of the city.

"Oh god, this place is very spooky." Taemin immediately screamed when he saw the state of the house. Cheondoong and  Onew  suddenly close Taemin's mouth  when the guard house was turned when he heard Taemin's voice.
"Aish Taemin, you pabo. Do you want them aware of our existence?" Onew whispering directly into Taemin's ears and hit the younger's mushroom head.
"Ouch ~ Aish, arraseo hyung. Mianhe." Taemin then rubbed his head.
"How do we get into that house?" Ask Onew to Cheondoong when they hid in a big tree.
"Well, you see. I was commissioned by Jessca to feed the guards were dumb. I've entered the sleeping pills into the food. After I had given them food, we wait for five minutes until it has reacted sleeping pills and you go straight into the house, hyung. The room where Jie Eun hidden right at the left end of the house. As for me and Taemin be on guard. Taemin near the tree and me at the gate near the dumb guards were fast asleep." Cheondoong explain to Onew. Onew and Taemin  then nodded, indicating that they already understand.
"It seems not so difficult." Onew said sigh of relief.
Cheondoong then walked, carrying box of food to the three guards. Taecyeon, Eli, and Doojun immediately burst out laughing when they saw Cheondoong carry a big meal box that already contains a certain delicious foods.
"Hahaha ~ See, Baby Doongie are coming!" Taecyeon who had been smoking Suddenly come over Cheondoong and ruffled his hair. Cheondoong direct glared to him.
"Yahh ~ What do you mean glare like that, baby doongie?" Ask Doojun and hit his head. Cheondoong then bit his lower lip, trying to hold his temper.
"Never mind, not important we should spend our energies to serving this kid ~ Let's go eat. And you, Cheondoong! Go from this place as soon as possible!  I'm sick of seeing your stupied face!" Elly then took the food box with rough and encourage Cheondoong. Followed by the sound of laughter coming out from the mouth Taecyeon and Doojun.

Cheondoong left the house and hid behind a big tree. After the three guards are eating all the food that has been provided by Cheondoong with gusto and like the person being possessed, not long after the three guards asleep in a deep sleep. Without waiting for a long time, Onew ran into the house. He traced the hallway in the house until at last he found a door at the end of the house. Exactly like what has been said by Cheondoong.
The room was locked. Onew ago break in many times with a bang.
Bamn .... Soon the door was open. Onew ran into the room when he saw the body of his beloved girlfriend who was lying helpless with her hands and legs tied and mouth in plaster. He saw Jie Eun slowly opened her eyes when the poor girl heard the door open with a bang. Before she know Onew's  presence, a handsome man with a sprightly releasing all the rope that bound his lover's body and release the plaster bandage that his lover's mouth. He then pulled the girl he loves into his arms and hugged her tightly. He kissed her forehead as he felt the tears flowing down her hair wet.
"Op-oppa ... Is that you, Onew oppa?" Jie Eun asked in a voice so weak and face so pale. Onew nodded vigorously and strengthen his arms.
"Mianhe, Jie Eun. Mianhe ~ because I can not take care of  you. Mianhe ... Cheongmal mianhe ..." Onew continued to sob.
"Op-oppa, I who should apologize. I've been acting childish and immature attitude to you, umma, and Appa. I've been troubling you, op ~"
"Shh ~ It's not your fault, Jie Eun." Onew said and started to release his arms from  Jie  Eun. He then wiped a tear of pretty girl. Likewise Jie Eun who wiped the tears that are in Onew's Cheeks with a weak and trembling hands.

"I really miss you, Jie Eun. Even when I now see you; I really miss you. Do not ever do this again to me. Do not ever leave me like this again, Jie Eun." Onew whispered in her ear as he continued to cry and kissed her forehead once again. Oh ... As soon as he missed with a girl who was in front of  him now. Miss her scent, her voice, her skin is soft, and her smile that warms the soul.
Jie Eun nodded. Not able to say anything. She was exhausted and too tired. All she needed now was Onew take her away from that creepy place.
"Saranghae, Jie Eun. Saranghae .... please promise me that you're not going to leave me." Onew spoke softly as he her cheek was pale.
"Nad ~"
"Hyung, get out now, hyung!" Cheondoong heard screaming in panic from the outside.