TFC "TAEMIN FRIED CHICKEN

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*YOUR POV*

 

I was touched when Onew oppa took me to the lake we frequent when we were kids.

When  we reached the lake, our childhood’s memory had be directly recorded in my mind.

When we playing swing together, riding a duck boat together, or just looking at a view of the lake.

For some reason when Onew oppa took me riding a duck boat and he tied my hair -which a mess

because the wind- using his handkerchief, I felt a very strange feeling.

I feel that Onew oppa is the most romantic guy I have ever met during my life. Even Joon who

has become my boyfriend  over the past five years have never treated me as nicely as that.

I mean, rarely do guy  really pay attention to a woman even the smallest thing that concerns women. I think it is the most romantic.

Somehow during our stay at the lake while riding a duck boat, my feelings for Onew oppa away

and being cold to direct him just disappeared.

And stupidly I realize that I often act awkwardly and my cheeks blushed as he looked at me or his  hand accidentally touched my neck while tying my hair.

And my heart was beating fast when he called my name. As I turned, he his face at me.

Gosh .... Is he going to kiss me again? I .... I do not understand. But like I'm waiting for times

when he kissed me.

Aish ..... What do you think Jie Eun? That should not happen again!

But .... My heart is saying another word. I wanted him to kiss me again. I wanted him to hug me anymore.

I want to feel his breath touched my cheek.

I want to warmly embrace his arm around my waist.

I want his eyes just looked into my eyes deeply.

I want his lips gently brushed my forehead.

I wish .....

Andwae (No!) I have to throw away those feelings.

When his lips almost touched my lips and I'm ready to close my eyes, my cellphone rang.

For some reason, I feel a little disappointed. Because we did not kiss again.

Aish .... Jie Eun! You should not hoping you and Onew oppa kissed again!

 

When I had hung a phone from Taemin, both me and Onew oppa rushed to the Taemin's chicken

store.

When we first entered the Onew oppa's car, again he paired the seat belt for me.

Makes me a little surprised.

"Op-oppa .... I can do with myself." I said to Onew oppa when he paired the seat belt for me.

"I know. But I want to do it for me. I want to atone for the five years of wasted time when I

was in the United States."

He said, smiling sweetly at me. And began running his car.

"Wh-what you mean oppa?" I said nervously as I’m looked at him blankly.

"For  five years I have been a waste of time because I could not take care of you and treat you

well.

And these past five years I do not have time to just talk to you even if only one word.

And as long as five years I can not see you if only your eyes.

I want to make up for wasted time with you during these five years, although until the smallest

things.

I do not want to waste my time to didn’t meet you if only for five minutes.

I did not want to waste of my time to not talk to you even if only one word, and I'm not going to waste my time to see you face the dangers even though only a little disturbed by a dog. "

Onew oppa speaking to me, looking at my face and occasionally looked into the street because he was driving.

I can not say another word to hear his words. I can only stunned with wide eyes. Surprised by what he says.

"Hmm .... he he he .... So, hmm .... Are we, hmm ..... Well, it seems we have to go somewhere before

we go to the 'TFC'." Onew oppa said nervously trying to change the subject.

"Where are we going?" I asked did not understand.

"You'll be know soon." Answer Onew oppa gives me a little smile.

Making butterflies in my stomach that was now floating as if dancing in my stomach.

 

10 minutes later ....

 

Onew oppa parked his car in the parking lot of a boutique. But this is not my boutique.

Why Onew oppa took me here?

When I removed the seat belt that binds me, I felt his body close to me. Gosh ....

Is Onew oppa would kiss me again?

Boom ..... Boom ..... Boom ..... I feel my heart beating very fast.

And when his face close to my face, I felt my face heat up like fire.

But it makes me happy. He looked into my eyes closely. I closed my eyes.  

And when he put his arm around my neck,

 

 

 

 

I feel my hair ties apart.  And Onew oppa arm is no longer around his neck. Jie Eun!

Aish .... You're erted! Why your brain is just filled with a kiss? He just wanted to untie

your hair. Pabo ....

I felt his hand gently combing my hair and straighten it.

"Your hair's a bit messy. You could not have come out with the messy hair like that."

Said Onew oppa still combing my hair.

"Op-oppa ..... You do not have to like it. I feel ...."

"Shh .... I'm glad to do it. Let’s  go." Onew oppa took me out of his car. But I hold it because i do

not understand why he took me here.

"Oppa, but why are we here?"

"yahh you pabo! Look, your clothes are damaged like that. There's no way you meet people with

circumstances like this. I'll buy you a clothes. Let 's go ....."

Both of we went straight into the boutique. Wow ... clothes in the boutique is very good.

But because of shame, I just remain silent without choosing the clothes will I wear.

"yahh! Why would you just stay like that?" Ask Onew oppa.

"Hmm .... I think we do not need to buy clothes here Onew oppa. We can go back home and

change my clothes. I felt today I really trouble you. I'm not comfortable if I have to make more

trouble again." I tried to refuse his offer to buy me clothes because I feel guilty at Onew oppa

. But I secretly glanced toward the violet-colored dress. Gosh .... The dress is really nice.

Its length is about five feet two inches above the knee with a subordinate rather inflate and

knot tying the waist straps. Very pretty.

"Hahaha .... this girl! If you do not intend to buy clothes, why do your eyes keep staring at the

dress? Pabo! You absolutely can not lie to me Jie Eun-ah!" Onew oppa laugh.

Damn .... Why does he have to realize I glanced at the dress?

Aish .... It makes me ashamed of it.

"Mmm .... I'm sorry. Can swatch size is appropriate dress for the girl next to me?"

Onew oppa approached the clerk.

"Oh .... Well, then. I’ll look for first." A clerk are then helped find dresses that match the size

of my body.

No need to take a long time, the clerk finally found a dress size for me.

She then gave it to me. With a little embarrassed, I took it and tried it in the locker room.

"Jie Eun, you've done try it?" Onew oppa said from the outside the locker room and knocked on

the door smooth.

"Ne Onew oppa. Wait a minute." While ensuring that the dress was neat I wear, I opened the

door and show it to Onew oppa.

Then I saw the satisfied smile from his face.

"Wow. You look beautiful .... Jie Eun." Onew oppa looked at me without blinking at all.

I then looked down trying to hide my  blushed face.

"Come on ...." He then held my hand and took me out of these boutiques.

"Wait a minute oppa." I pulled my hand from his grasp and headed to the cashier to pay for the

dress. When I pull out my credit card, the clerk refused to serve me a boutique that had a

credit card that I handed to her.

"Sorry ma'am. But your boyfriend had paid for earlier." Boutique clerk said with a friendly to me.

"B-boyfriend?" Onew oppa and I spoke to the clerk and the same time.

"Yes. The sweet guy beside you is your boyriend right? You're really lucky to have boyfriend

like that. I pray to you for your  long-lasting relationship until both of you are older.

Gosh .... You guys are very harmonious." A Boutique clerk said with a beaming face.

"Excuse me, but he's not my boyfriend. He's my brother." I said to the boutique’s clerk.

"Oh, jinjja?! Mianhe. I think that you were lovers. The face you have absolutely nothing look a

like  to a pair of brothers and sisters. You better look like lovers."

Said the officer was a little surprised and embarrassed because her estimates are wrong about

our relationship.

"Oh .... Gwaen-gwaencana. Gamsahamnida." Onew oppa then bows at her. Both of me and Onew

oppa then walk towards the Onew oppa's car.

"H-how she can minded we were lovers? screw up once she was." Onew oppa said as he his car engine.

"Heh ... Ne. she's weird." I said nervously.

Then we went to Taemin’s chicken store.

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

During we stay in the car headed to Taemin's chicken store, we did not talk at all.

We were very nervous. Gosh ..... I really hope to get TFC as soon as possible. The atmosphere

here makes me more nervous.

Finally after about fifteen minutes we arrived at the TFC * sigh * I still can not believe why

the boy chose the name for his chicken TFC store.

We both then walked toward the chicken store chain. We saw Krystal and Minho just got here.

"Krystal ...." Jie Eun happily greet her friend and ran towards Krystal like a child.

But because she used high heels, she tripped and almost fell. But I deftly caught both her waist

to keep from falling.

"Gwaencana?" I asked frantically to carry her.

"I'm okay .... Ouch ...." She then screamed in pain while trying to stand. Looks like her sprained foot.

"yahh! How can you say okay, if this new stand like you to scream in pain?"

I said as I looked at the soles of her feet are slightly swollen.

"Jie Eun, gwaencana? Minho and Krystal came over to us with a bit of panic.

"Hhehehe .. Gwaencana." Said Jie Eun.

"Come on! I will Gave you a piggy back." I then knelt in front Jie Eun to carry her.

"yahh oppa! I've said I’m okay." Jie Eun then tried to wake me.

I saw that Minho looks at us with confusion. I know what he was thinking right now.

Regardless of the views of Minho, I pestle holds Jie Eun’s arm and waist to help her walk.

She limped because her feet still hurt.

"Jie Eun, why I did not see you this morning at the boutique?" Krystal asked as we walked

toward the chicken store.

"Well .... I. ...." Jie Eun answered Krystal’s question nervously.

"She woke up late this morning. that's why she can not go to the boutique." I lied to Krystal.

Then Krystal just nodded.

"Hyung ..... .... Noona You're here!" Taemin childish scream when he saw us through.

He then ran toward us while drinking a bottle of his favorite banana milk.

"Taemin Chukae ..... I'm so glad finally you can open your business chicken store."

Krystal said and hugged Taemin.

"Krystal Gomawo ...." Said Taemin happy smile.

"Taemin, chukae!" Minho then hugged Taemin.

"Ne .... Gomawo hyung. Noona .... I miss you!" When Taemin release seen Jie Eun,

he then shouted glad to see Jie Eun and hugged her tightly. I then glared to Taemin with

jealousy.

"T-Taemin .... I c-can not breath."

"Ah .... Mianhe noona." He then let go of his arms from Jie Eun.

"yahh! Are last night you've just met with Jie Eun? Why did you miss her? Do not you miss me too?"

I said a little sharply on Taemin.

"Hahaha .... I miss you too hyung." Taemin said laughing at me then hugged me too.

"Anyone who has arrived Taemin?" Ask Minho.

"Hmm .... Jjong Hyung, Sekyung noona, hyung Kang In, Leeteuk hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Jiyong

hyung, Yuri noona, Sunny noona, Yonghwa hyung, Seohyun noona, Yoona noon ...."

He tells us every person who had reached.

"Stop Taemin! You have too much roll every person who has been through." Krystal said trying to stop Taemin.

"Hahaha .... Arraseo. Let's go!"

We then get into the chicken store. In every corner of the walls have wallpaper white chickens

with blue wall paint. In the upper left corner of the room there is a playground for children.

And in front of it there is a pool ball. Why this place is more suited to be a kindergarten

compared to restaurants?

Tsk ... Tsk .... Tsk ....

"Well Taemin! Actually you intend to open a chicken store or kindergarten?"

I asked him as he looked around the room.

"I was dreaming to make a chicken store for the family. Hyung, just try play slide! That's very

nice hyung! Especially in the pool ball!" He said childishly.

"yahh! You think I'm a 3-year-olds who still like to play slide and bath balls in a pool ball, huh?"

"It's the age you've grown up now, hyung. But mentally you still like a child when you hear the

word chicken." Minho said, mocking me.

"yahh!" I yelled at him.

"Hyung, are you there yet?" Jjong, Sekyung, Kang In hyung, Yonghwa and Seohyun toward us.

"Seohyun .... Are you pregnant?" I asked when he saw Seohyun belly. Then I saw Yonghwa put

his arm around Seohyun's waist.

"Well. He's already six months pregnant now." Yonghwa said with a smile on Seohyun.

"But .... Why would you get pregnant?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, hyung! You pabo! They were married a year ago. Naturally, if now Seohyun pregnant." Jjong hitting my head.

"yahh! How dare you hit my head!" I shouted, holding my head. They all then laughing at me.

"Because you're stupid hyung!" Jjong laugh at me.

After a few hours we just talked, finally show that I've been waiting to come too! That is eating chicken! Yeay!

Since this is the opening Taemin's chicken store, so we can eat the chickens as much without

having to pay. Taemin! You are my best dongsaeng! Saranghae Taemin!

"Right now the only people who are very happy definitely Onew oppa!" Seohyun giggled when she

saw me eat my chicken. Then they all laughed at me because I ate my chicken like I could not eat

it tomorrow.

"Taemin! Are you not invite Sulli?" Ask Jjong on Taemin. Instantly Taemin face blushed.

"I-i .... I did not dare to call her." Taemin replied, scratching his head.

"yahh! You pabo! Would not you like him than we are still in high school? Why till now you still do not dare call her?"

"I know hyung. But .... Hmm ... Jie Eun noona, would you call Sulli to come here?"

Taemin then gave his puppy eyes to Jie Eun.

"Anio! You have to call her own." Answer Jie Eun, Gave him smirked.

"noona!"

"Palli .... (hurry) call her Taemin!" Yuri  encouraged Taemin to call Sulli.

"Aish ... Arraseo." Taemin then took his cellphone and called Sulli.

"Yeb-yeobboseyo ... Sulli-Shii? It's me, Taemin. Hmm .... Is this the day you can come to the

opening of my store chicken? But ... I-if ... You can not go too .. . Bwoh?! Jinjja? Well then I will

tell you the address via a message to you. Bye Sulli. "Taemin face then turned happy.

"Ehem .... Is Sulli will come?" Ask Jie Eun while cleared . Taemin nodded happily.

As we waited Sulli while eating chicken, we see someone new come.

When i looked at Jessica,

* sigh * why that witches could be here!

Aish ..... I'm sure she would bother me and make me stay away from Jie Eun!

Aish .... You pabo Taemin! Why you should invite her!

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEI GUYS......... I'M SORRY IF I'M NEWLY UPDATE.....

*SIGH* I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK FROM MY CAMPUS!

AND I'M FEEL SO SAD CAN'T UPDATE CHAPTER WHEN A DAY OF ONEW OPPA'S BIRTHDAY

*SIGH*

AND.... KEKEKE^^

SORRY IF I GAVE A BAD NAME FOR TAEMIN'S CHICKEN STORE.

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA....

KEKEKE^^

THANK'S 4 YOUR COMMENT GUYS.

BUT, STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS.....

IT'S LIKE MY SPIRIT TO MAKE A NEXT CHAPTER MORE INTERESTED. AND I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BIT BORED....

I PROMISED MAKE THE NEXT MORE INTERESTED.

KEEP LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS..... ^^