I'm not kidnapped, hyung!

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

"Where is Taemin?" It's not a question that was brought up by Onew, but a statement which he felt with panic. From the beginning he was already guessed this would happened; Taemin who intend to help him instead will make his burden heavier. Actually where is the banana mushroom head? Think Onew.
"T-Taemin? I do not know, hyung. Was not he had been hiding behind a tree? Wait a minute, I'll try to find him." Said Cheondoong then go to the place where Taemin was hiding. Soon Cheondoong with sweat ran down his face and  breath heavily.

"T-Taemin... I can not find him, hyung." Said Cheondoong.
"Mwoh?! He is not there?!” You, Onew, and Onew's parent shouted with surprise at the same time.
You immediately ran toward where initially Taemin hiding; in addition to a large tree. And indeed what Cheondoong was say, Taemin is not there.
"Oppa, eotteokeuh? This is all because of me. If I do not~" You cry and close your face that has been exposed to wet from your tears using your Palms. You feel very guilty. If only ~ If only you did not follow your egoism, maybe this is not going to happen. At least that's what you think.
"Anio, Jie Eun. That's all not your fault. Stop blaming yourself." Onew directly hug and caress your hair; Calm you down  although he himself did not feel calm because he himself did not know where Taemin go and what happened with him. What if something bad happens to him?
Onew immediately took  his cell phone and call Taemin. And shortly afterwards, a spongebob ring tone play. Drifted.
"It's .... Looks like it's Taemin’s cell phone’s ring tone .” You said. Suddenly you're all looking for the sound hoarse. And the first person to find it is Cheondoong. He went to the root of it appears on the ground where you stand. He immediately looked down and picked up a black object that the screen lights up; Taemin's cell phone.
"Is this Taemin's cellphone, hyung?" Ask Cheondoong holding the phone towards Onew.
"Omo ~ It's a cell phone belonging Taemin. How can this happen? Why his cell phone could be here but Taemin not here?" Onew directly put his cell phone into a pants pocket and took Taemin's cellphone from Cheondoong’s grasp. Your face  suddenly grew pale and your heart beating fast. Usually in drama or in films, if someone that you know disappears and you only find his cell phone fell to the ground, it means the person has the kidnapped or the person has a bad incident. You live haunted by the fear that spread all over your body. As a result of watching too many movies and read novels, the images would be a bad thing about Taemin haunt your mind.
"Do not panic. We'd better call the police first." Said Onew's Appa.
"Why you want to call the police?" Whether you're hallucinating or something, you feel you hear the voice of a guy who is so childish right behind you all. You all immediately turn over. You who first saw the figure of a young man weakly directly running toward the young man none other than Taemin, have you considered as your own brother. You immediately hugged him tightly and make his T-shirt wet  because your tears are flowing through the cornea of ​​your eyes.
"Oh god, Taemin. I think ~ I think you have been kidnapped or something bad has happened to you. Where have you been Taemin? Why you got me so worried? "You sobbed and hugged him more thightly. Taemin the ambiguity of this situation just scratched his head and finally replied to hug you.

 

"Aigoo, noona, why are you crying like this? I'm okay, I'm just~" Taemin who want to your hair immediately interrupted by Onew who pulled  your body that is closely embraced you by this possesiveness. He then wrapped his left arm on your shoulder. Jealous just because you cuddle with Taemin. After that, he smashed Taemin’s head with his free hand. Make the mushroom boy screamed in agony.
"Ouch ~ For what all that, hyung?" Said Taemin while massaging his head.
"Oppa, why did you hit Taemin? Tae, does it hurt?" You ask him a little worried. You just want to move closer to Taemin but Onew suddenly tighten his embrace.

"Yahh ~ How can you make us all so worried like this? And where have you been? Why did you leave your cell phone like that on the ground? Do not you know when to walk in the woods like this is very dangerous? And why did you hug my girlfriend like that? Are you wanna die? "Onew directly scolded Taemin and glared to him by his gaze is so scary. As if his eye ball is a ball of fire that can burn Taemin’s slim body  and sink it into the center of the earth.
"Huh? Hyung, you're asking too much, I'm confused which one I should answer first." Said Taemin while scratch his head with facial expressions are so naive.
You rolled your eyes but immediately smiled upon your lips. Oh, how you miss your boyfriend. You miss his possesiveness, his jealousy to you, and his acting so childish.
"Actually, where are you going, Tae?" Ask Onew's umma. Trying to neutralize the situation.
"Oh, I'm just dying for a pee, ahjumma. But I remember when we peed carelessly, it would not be good for health. So I decided to find homes of this forests. After touring in the jungle, I finally found a small house owned by residents in this forest. Finally, I could  peeing in the bathroom of the old woman." Said Taemin calmly. Not aware if what he has done has made a lot of  people worried.
"Aish this boy! Next time if you ~" You're immediately covered Onew’s  mouth with your hand and looked into his eyes closely. Hinted that he no longer continue nagging to Taemin. Onew who feel your hand covered his mouth directly blushing crazily. A jet of visible red hue in his white cheeks.
"Aigoo ~ Onew hyung is blushing!" Suddenly Taemin clapping with joy, as if he was  seeing a scene where a boy is pleased to see his father and mother had just made up. He then jumped up and down like a child.
"Ehmm, should we have to go from here, hyung. Before something bad happens." Said Cheondoong. You all immediately rushed into the car. Taemin, Onew's mom, and Onew's Appa was at Onew's Appa's car. While you, Cheondoong, and Onew at Onew's car.
During the journey to Onew's house, Onew choose to sit in the back seat passenger in the appeal was in driver side seat. He is so missed you by all his soul until he did not want to leave you for one moment. You feel so tired directly to rest your head on his shoulder so it is comfortable. More comfortable than a pillow. His left hand clasped your hands tightly while his right hand wrapped around your shoulders again. As much as possible eliminate the distance between you. The smell his cologne so relaxing as usual. As if the cologne smells like aroma therapy to relax your  heart and your mind. His warm hands  as if a warm blanket for the palm of your cold hands.
"Oppa, Mianhe~ Cheongmal mianhe~ I should not~"
"Shhh ... You do not need to apologize. Come on, you just take a break. I'm sure you must be exhausted." Said Onew, placing his head on top of  your head. You nodded and closed your eyes. But before you fall asleep, you hear a beautiful sentence that comes out of the mouths of the most handsome man you love, "I love you, Jie Eun. With all my soul. And I will never let you go again also will not let you get hurt even if just a little scratch on your finger tip. I promise, Jie Eun." He said then he closed his eyes  too. You immediately smiled along with the tears running down your cheek. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. At least now you have to be with the person you love and who love you without the need to get interference from others. Cheondoong who saw the loving moments of you and Onew through the rearview mirror directly smile happily. At least he has done a little kindness.


In The Other Hand.

"Sir, one of the prisoners in jail have escaped." Said a police officer to his superiors.

 

 

 

a/n:

Hei guys... Thanks 4 waiting. And thanks a lot because you all still support my story. I'm so happy.

So, the next chapter would be... Hmm... About Jie Eun and Onew's cheesy moment. Keke~

It's okay put more cheesey moment 4 the two of them after they are suffering like that, right?

And omo~ Who is escaped? Is it something bad?

Still leave a comment, guys.

And, oh, i just want to tell you if i already make a shinee apply story. Here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36359/immortal-love-apply-opened-apply-jonghyun-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-vampire

 

And it's a little summary about this story:

The sky is no longer the same. Although since ancient on Shinee kingdom always dark, but the color of the sky has now turned into a darker and more ominous. In one after another by a full scream in pain from the people of vampires that no more than 3 seconds his life would float. The screams sounded in pain management in conjunction with a thundering voice that grabbed lightning in the sky. Also light a fire to burn the wretched vampires body were along with flashes of lightning that decorate the sky during the day are somehow darker than the starless night sky. Choi Siwon, a king who formerly sat proudly on his throne chair sank. He could not just stay to see hundreds of vampires were killed at the hands of his enemies, he also can not let the royal castle had thousands of years he have will be destroyed just like that. He could not let it. And the only hope is the 5 of his sons, princes Shinee. Because of the hands of five princes vampires, the continuity of his life, his family, his vampire, his kingdom will also be determined. Whether to continue or will be destroyed at the hands of the enemy so he hated.
And the only way is to make the five vampire falls in love and marry five girls who are still to be human.

 

Hope you'll lokk it and subscribe and do an apply, thanks