TAKE CARE HER FOR ME, PLEASE

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

 

@syazygirl: thank’s…. I’m glad you love my story 

@ pinkypn : She got what she deserves now… hope u like it 

@ shinee_randomness : Update now…. Hope u like it.

@ shineeonkey : Update now…. Hope u like it.

@ ChristaLee : I already update now…. Hope u enjoyed it

@ ShiningShinee0811 : Thank’s J

@ Blockster : Yupp… Poor him. I’m still thinking what would Taemin do now for Sulli. No prob, I’m sure he wouldn’t be sad anymore…

@ dububu : Yeah… I love that part too. Keke^^ Update now… Hope u like it.

@ Choi_Minju-Nikka : He would told everyone soon…. Update now. Hope u like it 

@starlove : I’m update now…. Hope u like it

@ sighs123 : Keke^^ update now 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

*YOUR POV*

 

 

At the time Jessica called Joon, i really want to run and go from there as quickly as possible.

I'm afraid if i should meet with Joon. After what he did to me this morning,

I'm not ready to meet him. I'm afraid that if his behavior  this morning could be repeated again.

I tried to hide my fears by eating my food. I tried hard to swallow it.

But when I chew food, when I want  to swallow it,  a food is hard to swallow into my throat. As if I was trying to swallow a rock in the appeal swallowed fried chicken.

I felt like I really wanted to cry. Joon rude behavior to me this morning as if recorded back in my memory.

How he came to my house with a drunken state and tried to strip me.

God .... Why I can have stupid thoughts to be going out with men who did not that important?

Men who never respect me and always behave rude to me. I can not defend it anymore.

I really want to get rid of him.

I saw Onew oppa whispered something into Jessica’s ears. He looks angry.

I could see from his face flushed and his eyes filled with hatred to Jessica.

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

Aish ..... What  this girl think now! Why should she call the bastard to come here?

If  she is not a woman, I've been slapped her  face. But since I still appreciate a woman and I'm

not the kind of guy who can only beat a woman, I undo that intention.

I saw Jie Eun’s face  very frightened. She must have recalled the incident this morning.

Calm Jie Eun. Oppa will protect you from these rotten people!

"yahh Jessica! I want to talk to you in outside!"

I whispered to Jessica. Aish .... I really hate it when my face and the face of the witch must be

close like this!

"Jakiya ..... (honey) what you want to talk about? Why not talk here?"

Jessica wrapped around her arm on my arm.

"Aish ... remove my hand! There are something things I'd like to talk about! Palli! (hurry!) "

I then pulled her hand away. When she was standing, Jjong asked me,

"Hyung, where are you going?"

Then I removed my hand from Jessica's hand and walked over Jonghyun.

"I'm going to teach the witch. You keep Jie Eun awhile until I get back.

Ensure that Joon can not do strange things on Jie Eun." I said, whispering in Jjong that  Jessica

can not hear our conversation. Then Jjong nodded his head and patted my shoulder.

"Be careful hyung .... Do not let that witch does strange things to you." Jjong said. I then nodded

my head and immediately went to Jessica. Aish ..... I have not had time to say anything to Jie Eun! Pabo! (stupid)

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 

*JONGHYUN POV*

 

 

After Onew hyung left us together with Jessica, I was talking to Kang In hyung,  Kyuhyun hyung,

Leeteuk hyung, and Minho.

"Onew hyung  will go for a while with Jessica. He asked me to keep Jie Eun from Joon ,

Jie Eun’s boyfriend. I ask a favor to you for as much as possible Joon can not get into here.

Kang In hyung, could you keep on Joon front so he could not get in here?"

I asked as we stood in the corner.  So that Jie Eun order not to hear our conversation.

“Sure I'll keep Jie Eun of that bastard! Leeteuk hyung, Kyuhyun. You two come with me outside. Okay?"

Said Kang In full of confidence. I'm sure he still revenge by Joon about yesterday and wanted

revenge today. I think back, it turns out Kang In hyung's temper can be useful too.

Then Kang In, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun hyung went out as a precaution.

I then walked toward the table.

"Oppa .... Kang In, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun oppa would go where? Why did they walk out?" Asked

Krystal to  Minho.

"They want to do the military mission." Minho said with a laugh of amusement.

"The mission of the military?" Yuri, Seohyun and Krystal asks together and scratching their

head for not understanding. Then I and Minho giggled.

 

*END OF JONGHYUN POV*

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

I took Jessica to my car and started the car engine.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Jessica asked as he put his seat belt.

I do not answer it and run my car with racing. We will go to a place that will make you get a

reply from what you've done to my Jie Eun. Just wait! * evilsmile *

I keep my car running toward the toll road and stop my car at the curb for the dismissal of an

emergency.

"Oppa, why do you take me to the toll road?" Jessica asked me not understand.

"I wants me to talk with you." I said to Jessica and release her  seat belt.

I saw her  face blushed when I took off her seat belt.

"W-what do you want to talk about?" Jessica asked me.

"I can not talk  it in the car. Can we talk outside?" I said, her cheek and give a fake

smile.

"But we are now in the toll road. How can we speak out. We can be ticketed by police." She said.

"I know. I just want to speak briefly on the outside." I said and her cheek again.

She then blushed and opened the car door. When she was outside, I immediately shut the car

door and started the car. Then I opened the window and shouted to her.

"Jessica, have a nice day! Good-bye!" I laughed and left her  alone to run my car on the edge of

a toll road.

Jessica, felt the revenge from me! You think only you who can ruin my day and Jie Eun?

This is just the beginning. If you're trying to hurt Jie Eun again, I will do even more to you!

I could hear Jessica screaming my name. I saw her in the rearview mirror and laughed.

So glad I can take a revenge to that witch. We'll see, can  you're able to go home today.

I think not. You will not find a bus or  taxi on the toll road. And perfectly,

you leave your bags at Taemin's chicken store. You could not call anyone to pick you up.

Hope  you sleep well tonight in a toll road! Hahahaha .....

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 

*JESSICA POV*

 

 

Aish! Pabo! (stupid) How dare he leave me alone on the toll road? Aish

.... How could I go home? I left my bag  and my cell phone at Taemin's

chicken store.

"Onew oppa! Oppa! yahh .... You bastard!" I shouted his name over and

over again hoping that he stopped the car and approached me.

But he did not stop his car. Aish! So you want to play with me?

Okay then! I would consider this as the beginning of our game!

 

 

*END OF JESSICA’S POV*

 

 

 

*KANG IN POV*

 

 

I, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung on guard in front so joon can not go inside.

“Aish, where in the bastard? My hands are itching to beat him!” I said impatiently.

“Hyung, Jonghyun just asking us to not get near jie joon eun and acted rude to him." Kyuhyun said trying to calm me down.

"I agree with Kyuhyun. We should not fight with Joon again. That's not good for you Kang In. You should be able to reduce your anger." Teukkie hyung said, holding my shoulder. before I could speak, I saw a black car parked in thethe parking lot . Soon we see Joon out of the car. I smirked when I saw it. I then clenched my hand and came toward him and pushed him hard until he fell to the ground.

"H-hyung ~ what are you doing?" Kyuhyun panicked when he saw Joon fall to the floor. I do not respond to Kyuhyun.

"yahh! You! What are you doing here! Go!" I said, kicking his  stomach.

"Kang In! Stop it!" Leeteuk hyung pulled my hand away from Joon. I tried to let go of his grasp, but failed. He held me very tight.

"Yahh! You f * ck! What are you doing to me?!" The bastard then got up and ran towards me and wanted to beat me. Then I heard someone shout.

"Stop! Joon, what would you do?" Jie Eun ran toward us.

"Jie Eun, why are you out? Palli (hurry) go to inside." Kyuhyun tried to pull Jie Eun’s h and bring her inside. But Jie Eun dismissed Kyuhyun's hand and went to Joon.

"Jie Eun, you should not be close to the bastard.

Onew said...."

"It's okay Teukkie oppa. I can take care myself. I wants talk to Joon." Then Jie Eun pull Joon’s hand and leave us.

 

*END OF KANG IN POV*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OOW…… JIE UN WANT TO TALK TO JOON ALONE NOW. HMM… ARE YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE SAVE??

STILL LEAVE A  COMMENT GUYS…

AND YEAY! I GOT 51 SUBSCRIBERS NOW! SO HAPPY!

FOR NEW READER AND NEW SUBSCRIBER, HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY.

 AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS… IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME…

AND I’M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BIT BORED. I’LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THE NEXT MORE INTERESTING.