kidnapped

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

 

* YOUR'S POV *
Slowly I opened my eyes when I felt a glimmer of light pierced my eyes. As I have opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a strange room so dark and only a little light coming in through the crevices of the closed window blinds.
When I want to wake up from my sleep, I fell again. First, because my head was so dizzy and felt heavy. And second, my hands tied each bundle at the edge of the bed. I tried as hard as possible to untangle it by pulling at my hand. But the more I pulled my hands, the more I felt the pain in my hand.

 

"Argh .... Help! Where am I?" I continue to struggle and scream. But in vain. Not a single person who came over to me. Finally I gave up and began quietly. Why would I be in a room like this? As i recall yesterday ... Oh right. Yesterday I was in front of my house. But when I want to open the gates, I felt a handkerchief covered my mouth. Make my head dizzy and  I ...  Fainting?
Does that mean i was kidnapped?
God .... I'm really scared. What if the people who kidnapped me had an evil intentions toward me?

Pabo! You're an idiot, Jie Eun! Try it if you do not behave like children and do not run away from Onew oppa. Surely this is not going to happen, right?
Now I can only regret what was I do.
Click ....
I heard the door handle open.
I saw a woman enter the room carrying a tray.
She came over to me.
Why are figures so familiar?
And when the wo man approached ....
That person was ....

 



Jessica?

 

Jessica laughed grinning at me. She put the tray of her grasp and took a knife and pointed it at my neck.
She ... Why  she could do  this to me? Why did  she kidnap me?
God .... I was terrified ...
Is my life would end this way?
"Morning, Jie Eun. Did you sleep well?" Jessica started to play a knife which she held and  gently rub into my neck.  Make my neck ache.  looks like my neck started to blister.  But I have not felt blood running from my neck. 
I closed my eyes and began to cry. Fear that if the knife would pierce my neck and cut my veins.
"Yahh, b * tch! I'm talking to you!" Jessica started to look angry because I do not answer it and still play the knife at me. I kept closing my eyes.
"Je-jess ... W-what ar-are you d-doing to m-me? Why a-are y-you ...." I stammered and could not speak fluently. Because I was so scared.
"Why? I was just bored and wanted a little playing around. I wonder, what if the knife has touched your heart, whether  your heart was still beating?" Now Jessica began directing the knife into my  left chest and placed it right in my heart lies.
I bit my lip hard. Trying to keep my voice so as not to scream.

Oh  god ... Is my life will really end up like this?
If it is true my life would end like this, at least meeting me with Onew oppa  for the last time even though only a minute. I just wanted to tell him that I loved him  more than my life and myself.  Andfor the sake of god...

I just wanted to see him smile at the last second of my life. I wanted to hear his voice calling my name for the last time. Iwant to see his handsome face, although only a second before I'm died.That's all I ask, god. That's it ....  

* END OF YOUR'S POV *

 

*Onew's  POV*


"Yeobboseyo ...What happened, Sulli?" I answered a call from Sullli when I've finished bathing.
"Op ...Oppa, whether Jie Eun are with you now?" said Sulli, a little gasp. Hearing her voice that quivered like that, makes my heart seemed to jump out. Jie Eun not together with Sulli?
"What do you mean?" Iask back toSulli. Trying to calm as possible.
"After  the wedding, Iwant her to go home together, but after I looked everywhere, I can not find her.  And when I tried calling her, her cell phone off, oppa." Sulli began to sob and her voice sounded so panicked.

"She's not in your house? So where is she? Did she really has decided to run away from me, Sulli? She must have really hated me.Whether i shouldn't look for her again? Maybe that's what she wanted. Living in peace without interference from me."  I said to Sulli and began to cry.
 

crying

*END OF ONEW’S POV*

 

*LEE JOON’S POV*

"Ungg ..." I groaned as Itried to open my eyes. I feel my body really ached. I saw the bandage tied my left arm. And, as I touched my forehead, I also felt the bandages that covered my head.
This place is so strange to me. I circulate my eyes to the room. These rooms are so beautiful. I think an owner of this room is a girl.

a beautiful room

 


As  i was busy circulating my eyes to a whole corner of the room, my eyes stopped to someone standing right in front of the bed.

I saw the most beautiful angel standing in front of me.

With a beautiful smile. Beautiful eyes, sharp nose, a little pink lips, as if it were printed in an angel-like face. Like I'm flying and do not feel the power of gravity when I look at that angel. What kind of this feeling?

 

*END OF LEE JOON’S POV*

 

SO… HOW WAS IT, GUY????

THANKS 4 ALL YOUR COMMENTS….

AND STILL LEAVE A COMMENT, GUYS… J