WHAT U SAY?!

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

@nadhiralala : Hahaha... Yess she is. But, it's just small revenge from Onew.
@syazygirl : Update now.... Hope u like it
@nanie92 : Yes, she would be okay...
@starlove : Hahaha... Yes. Update now. Hope u like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*YOUR POV*

 

 

I heard a commotion outside. Actually what they do? Without dispel call from Krystal, I ran

outside and saw Joon want to hit Kang In oppa. I then ran to Joon. Kyuhyun oppa told me to go

inside. But I refused and pulled Joon’s hand. I really need to talk to him.

When we were in front of the gate, he hugged me very tight.

"Jie Eun, Mianhe (sorry). This morning I was drunk and unconscious with what I have done.

You're not angry with me right?" Joon said. I then remove myself from his arms.

He was immediately shocked by what I do. I looked at him coldly.

"Joon, I would only say it once. So listen carefully. Do not cut the conversation and do not even

think I'll be able to change my decision." I told him trying to cover up my fears.

"What you want to say?" Joon asked me and tried to approach. However, I retreated to the rear. Away from him.

"I want us to end our relationship  now. I can not stand by this relationship. I could not go along with you again. I think we are not suitable to be lovers. I ...."

I desperately tried to remove those words to Joon.

The words that I want to spend all the time. Stupidly I never dared tell Joon all the time.

But before I finish what I said, I feel the hand of Joon strangle my neck.

"J-joon .... Wh-what ..." I tried to speak but I can only speak haltingly because of strangulation

Joon very fast. His eyes looked at me with rage.

"You! You want to break up with me?! How dare you!" He choked me to grow fast. I was crying in pain.

"You can never break up with me, Jie Eun! There will never be! I will not let you leave me! I will never let you to dumped me! Do not you know I love you so much Jie Eun! I love you so much!" Joon started screaming like a madman.

"J-joon, please.. I-it's r-really hurt." I begged him to let go of his stranglehold of my neck.

"Not if I disconnect until you withdraw your words that wanted to break up with me!"

He started threatening me.

"J-joon, p-please ...." Before I finish my words, I heard a car engine behind us. Then I heard a

car door shut with a loud and heard footsteps  running toward us.

"yahh! What are you doing?!" I heard a voice shouting.

Bukk.....

I saw Joon fall to hit the floor.

I saw Onew oppa running into Joon direction and began to beat him. Then Joon get up and start

hitting Onew oppa too. I screamed when saw Onew oppa's lips bloody and a little torn because

of punch from Joon.

"Oppa ...." I wanted to run toward Onew oppa, but he raised his hand and shook his

head. Notify me so that i do not approach him. He then tried to get up and beat up the stomach

Joon. Make him fall back onto the floor.

"You! I already warned you not to let your dirty hands touching Jie Eun ! Now leave her !

Or else ...."

"If I do not want to leave, what do you do, huh loser!" Joon tries to stand but Onew oppa kicked

his stomach. Make him fall back to the ground.

"If not, I will make sure that your life will be like in hell!" Onew oppa said and pulled my hand

towards his car. Joon leave alone lying on the ground.

When we were in the car, Onew oppa took his cell phone and call someone.

"Jjong, it's me. Well, I've with Jie Eun now. No, I'm okay. Well, I know. I'll drive her to our

house now. Can you fix that bastard? Now he was lying at the gate. Oh, please told to Taemin I

could not be there. Anio .... I'm not going back there. Jie Eun need a rest now. Ne Arraseo.

Gomawo Jjong for been keeping Jie Eun for me. Anio .... Do not tell me you are useless.

You tried keeping Jie Eun from Joon. That was enough for me. Gomawo Jjong.

See you later."After Onew oppa hung up, he then looked at me worried.

"Jie Eun, gwaencana?" Onew oppa touched my neck which red and blisters.

"Ouch ...." I screamed in pain because Onew oppa touching my neck which very hurt because

Joon's choked.

"Mi-mianhe Jie Eun. Whether oppa hurt you?" He let go his hand from my neck and began to

my cheek. I saw Onew oppa tears.

"Op-oppa ... Why are you crying?" I said, wiping his tears with my thumb.

"I feel useless Jie Eun. I felt useless because i can not protect you. I. ..." He kept crying and

bowed his head to feel guilty.

"Shh .... It's not your fault Oppa. You should not say like that. The important thing now I've

broken up with Joon and get rid of it. That was enough for me." I said, wiping tears from his

eyes.

He then looked at me. Without we realized both our hands touch our cheeks each other.

He touched my cheek and I touched his cheek. I then cleared my throat and quickly let go of my

hand from his cheek. I can feel i'm blushing now.

"Now we must think about you, oppa. See, your lips bleeding."

I said, wiping blood on his lips. As I wiped the blood on his lips with my finger, Onew oppa took

my hand and hugged me tight.

"I promise I'll take care of you,Jie Eun. I will not let you suffer like before. I will not let you

cry because of that bastard again." Onew oppa said as he hugged me.

"Oppa ...."

"Just Crying Jie Eun. I'm sure it'll make your heart better. Cry in my arms. Crying in my

shoulders. I want to be the first person to lend my shoulder or my chest for you to cry.

And I want to be the first person to wipe your tears."

Onew oppa said in my ear. When his soft voice sounded in my ears, I felt a tingling sensation in

my ear.

Make my heart was beating fast. But surprisingly, it made me very comfortable. And when the

blast of his breath brushed my neck, I felt a tingling sensation in my neck.

His warm breath strange effect on my entire body.

For some reason I burst into tears. I buried

my face in his chest.

I felt his shirt wet with my tears. But I do not stop and continued to cry.

I do not know why I feel very comfortable to cry in his arms. I feel awake and I did not want to

let go. After some fifteen minutes we stuck with the position of hugging each other and I cried,

I slowly let go of his arms and wiped my tears.

But before I can wipe my tears, he pulled my hand from my cheek and Onew oppa wiped my

tears with his thumb.

"Not that I've told you that I will be the first person to wipe your tears." Onew oppa said.

I then blushed and bowed my head. Not daring to look into his eyes.

"Gomawo oppa na neun... (me)"

"Shh .... No need to thank. This has become my responsibility to take care of you.

Kajja (Let's go) we went home. You must be tired because of the incident today."

He then runs his car. On the way to drive home, I fell asleep.

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

 

*JONGHYUN POV*

 

 

"Hyung, what will we do with this guy?" I asked when we see joon lying unconscious on the floor.

"Hmm .... Let him here until he awake. I do not want to let my holy hands to touch her body."

Teukkie hyung said with a laugh of amusement.

"But if ...."

"Please .... I'm too tired to lift his heavy body. We went home now. Kajja (let's go)."

Said Yonghwa. Then we left Joon lying on the floor. But I immediately stopped my steps.

"Aish .... Do you guys look  Taemin?" I told them.

"Aish .... That guy! I think he's still in the bathroom. Jjong hyung, quickly see Taemin.

I do not want anything happening to him." Minho said to me.

"Aish! Arraseo." I then ran. When I was in the bathroom, I could not find Taemin.

"Taemin-ah .... yahh! Where are you?" I shouted for Taemin. But no answer from him.

I opened the bathroom's door one by one. But no Taemin in it.

As I see there is still one more door that has not been open in the corner, I then tried to open it.

But the door could not open because it is locked from the inside. I panicked. How ~

What if he kill himself?

Without waiting,  immediately i'm break the door was hard. Finally the door opened.

And I saw Taemin sat down on the closet, closing his eyes. I immediately ran towards him and

hugged him tight.

"yahh! Taemin-ah, wake up! Do not leave us like this! Taemin, wake up!" I started crying and

shook him panic.

"Hmm ...." I heard Taemin moan. I immediately froze and let go of my arms from him. He then rubbed his eyes.

"Hyung, what time is it? Ouch my shoulder sore. I think I fell asleep in the bathroom. Hyung,

gomawo for having to wake me." He said, smiling innocently.

Aish ... That guy! So far he's fallen asleep in the bathroom?!

"yahh! You pabo! I thought you were dead!" I smacked his head.

"yahh, hyung! Why did you hit my head? Dead? Who's dead?" He said, scratching his head.

"I thought you committed suicide after hearing that Sulli has a boyfriend." I said.

"Sulli? me ...." His smile disappeared when he heard the name Sulli and began to cry again.

"Y-yahh! Taemin-ah! Mi-mianhe ... I did not mean to ..." I started to hug him.

"Forget it. Let us go home." I said, pulling his hand Taemin. He then got up weakly.

"yahh ~ Taemin! Stop crying!" I told him.

"Mi-mianhe hyung.”

"It's okay Taemin. But, why you could sleep in the bathroom?"

"Oh ... That. I'm too tired after crying, hyung." He said with a shy smile. Aish this guy ...

 

 

*END OF JONGHYUN POV*

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

 

"Oppa, wait here. I'll take the medicine to treat your lips." Said Jie Eun and left me in my

room. A few minutes later, she returned and began to clean the wound with cotton.

"Ouch ...." I screamed in pain when the drugs are torn on my lips.

"Oh .... Mianhe oppa. Does it hurt?" Jie Eun said looking at me anxiously.

By the time he was treating my injuries, my face and her face is only a few centi-meter. Make my heart skipped a beat. As her eyes accidentally met with my eyes, there is a tingly feeling all over my body. I do not understand why a strange but pleasant feeling like this  never lost when i'm with Jie Eun. And I've known her since childhood and loved her since childhood too. But these feelings never disappear within myself. Is this the name of love?

"Oppa, now your lips are clean of blood. Just sleep now. Good night oppa." Her voice makes me a

little bit jumped because surpriced and wake me up from my daydream.

When finished, she wanted out of my room, but I stopped her.

"Jie Eun ~" I said, holding her hand. I can feel my heart beating faster and my face heating up. Like a blood keep flowing on my face.

"Ne oppa." She turned her face toward me and sat in a chair in front of my bed.

"Ji-Jie Eun?" I looked into his eyes intently but my voice was shaking nervously. My heart start

beating faster.

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

"D-do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I said, holding her hands. Finally.... Finally i said that word.

I could see her eyes widened and she looked at me surprised.

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

UHMM.... WHAT U THINK GUYS???

WHAT WOULD JIE EUN DO NOW?

FINALLY ONEW OPPA ASK HER TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND.

BUT, ARE JIE EUN WOULD ACCEPTED HIM?

HOAH.... I CAN'T BELIEVED I CAN UPDATE 2 CHAPTER NOW....

REALLY HAPPY....

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

PLEASE STILL LEAVE ACOMMENT GUYS....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER...