THE BLACK BOX

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

 

Key walked toward Joon, but his footsteps stopped when Joon shouted to him.
"Get away from me! I Might be Able to hurt you!" Said Joon and closed his face with his both hands. Key immediately see the behavior of the man's with  confusion. He does not want to bite or frighten Joon. He just wanted to change Joon’s bandages.
"Maybe you're a little tired. You just take a break. Later when you've calmed down, I'll come back to replace the bandages." Said Key and left Joon alone in the room.

Kriing ~

"Yeobboseyo. Oh, Yonghwa hyung, what is it?"
"Key, Hey .. I hear you're back to Seoul. But why do I not see you at Minho's wedding?" Answer Yonghwa. 
"Oh ~ I can not longer on the Minho's wedding because I have to take care of Joon in my house."
"Joon? You mean he is now in your house? Be careful Key! He's crazy man!"
"What do you mean, hyung?" Answer Key did not understand.
"Long story. I'll tell you later. whether we can meet in the cafe at 5 this afternoon? Seohyun say she missed you. Well, actually Sooyoung who miss you. Keke ~"
"Y-yahh! What do you mean, hyung?" Key immediately blushed. Formerly he was a gay, but after he moved to Paris and accidentally met with Sooyoung, he began to have feelings of love towards that girl. Sooyoung also was one reason why Key decided to move back to Korea.

"Hahaha ~ Never mind. Anyway, you should be there later. I also will tell about Joon to you. 

Bye ~"

-In The Other Hand

Onew was sitting dazed at his office. He could not concentrate on working as long as he has not found Jie Eun.
"Hyung, what are you thinking?" Taemin asked who was at Onew's office. he deliberately came there to persuade Onew to want to eat. Onew's mom had told him that Onew since this morning would not eat. Therefore Taemin brought a lot of fried chicken for Onew. But the poor man did not eat it. He did not even touch it.
"....." Onew did not answer and continued to daydream.
Knock ... Knock ... Knock ...


Rae Kyo, Onew's secretary entered, carrying a large box.
"Sir, this is a present for you." Rae Kyo said while giving a black box to Onew.
"Do you know who give this?" Onew asked as he took the black box.
"Sorry, sir. I do not know. That was a security guard came with this box and said there was a woman who gave it to you." Rae Kyo replied. Onew just nodded and then allowing his secretary to get out of his office.
Onew little hesitation when opening the black box. The box looks a little suspicious.
When he opened it, he immediately threw away the box by holding nausea.
"What's in the box, hyung?" Ask Taemin. He then walked over to the box. Taemin then open it.

"Argh ...." He immediately screamed when he saw the contents of the box. Inside the box there are Barbie doll whose head stump and filled with blood and rotten eggs also are blanketing the barbie body. And besides these barbie dolls have a letter. Taemin hesitantly picked it up and read it.

I warn you, if you do not come to the altar near your office this afternoon, Jie Eun will be the same fate as this poor barbie doll ....

Jessica.

 


Taemin then tore up the paper and throw it in the trash after he read it.
"What! So she sends you a gift like this?! This girl is really gone mad! You should  report it to police. This has included terror." Said Taemin.


Bukk .... Onew hit the table hard. His face was covered by the anger towards Jessica.
How could this girl could do such a thing to him and Jie Eun like this? What exactly this girl want? And where she hid Jie Eun? That is the question that is now in his head.
"Jessica!! Argh .... What she really wanted! Why did not she let me and Jie Eun can live in peace!" Onew started screaming in exasperation. Then Taemin came over and patted his shoulder.
"Relax, hyung. After we reported to the police, I'm sure we can find her."
"What if all that is useless?? What if she was ~"

"Sir .... You're not allowed to enter the room without any prior appointment, sir ..." Rae Kyo heard to tell someone on the outside.
Shortly there after, the door opened.
"I know where she is. You have to be quick to help her before Jessica was killed Jie Eun ~" said the young man  to Onew who saw him with great confusion. Who is this boy?


* END OF Narrator's POV *


* YOUR POV *

Ung ... I felt my whole body hurt. I then opened my eyes slowly. I was surprised when I saw where I was. I was in a dark room that just entered a little light from the window. 

I found myself lying on a dirty floor with both feet and my hands tied. And my mouth was closed by a piece of cloth attached to the bottom of the back of my head.
After Jessica took me out of her house, I felt something covered my mouth when in the car. And after that I was not aware of anything else.
Oh god ... Where am I? I'm really afraid of being in this room. Onew oppa ... Please save me ....

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

Thank’s for voting guys…

Okay, most all of u didn’t want them together, right?

It’s okay… maybe I can make them being a best friend later. Keke~

And, yeay…Key is straight now. he didn’t being a gay anymore since he in love with Sooyoung.

And who is the boy who’ll help Onew???

Thank’s 4 your comment guys…

And… Still leave a comment, please…