I'm not supposed to love him

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

* Narrator's POV *

"I think if you die Slowly makes more pleasant in comparison makes you instantly die ~" Jessica said. While continuing to play with a knife edge on Jie Eun's left chest. Making the poor girl was frightened and made her body tremble.

Knock ... Knock...

Jessica then walk towards the door and opened it.
"Young lady, s-sorry I'm di-disturbing you. Hmm ~ It ~" Cheondoong, one of Jessica's butler stammered speak with his 'young lady' and bowed his head, did not dare look at Jessica.
"What is it? Hurry talking! I do not have much time!" Jessica looks and tapped her foot impatiently.
"Hmm ~ Master and mistress are on their way back home, young lady."

"What?! But are not they still in Switzerland until the end of the month?" Jessica was surprised when she learn her parents will soon be located in home.
"Yes, young lady. But because of master must attend an important meeting, so it means they back home early. "
"Aish ~ How is this? What if they find Jie Eun?" Jessica continues to think of ways in which she must hide Jie Eun. Well, after the event 'engagement', Jessica hatred for the poor girl was getting bigger. At first she was so happy and so relieved when she heard that Jie Eun will be engaged to another man. But after learning that Jie Eun's fiancee is Onew, she was so angry. Angry at the fact. The fact that Jie Eun and Onew is not really siblings. Therefore she decided to kidnap her.
"Okay, do you still keep the key to that place?" Ask Jessica to Cheondoong. The young man nodded.

"Good, then." Jessica then walked over Jie Eun who continued to sob. Too scared to think what would happen to her next. She only hoped that a miracle will happen. When Onew will find her and save her from this crazy girl.
"Sweetheart, it seems your time to move to a more 'reasonable room' for you." Jessica said as she untied the rope that bound Jie Eun's arms.
"You're going to take me where, Sica? Please ... Let me go ..." Jie Eun appealed to her 'cousin'. 
"Relax. I'll take you to a place that only god and me who know the existence of that place." Said Jessica, then take away Jie Eun from her room.


-In The Other Hand- Still Narrator's POV


"Yeobo, I'm afraid something happened to Jie Eun. What if she ~" Lee Min Hye continues to sob in the arms of her husband. Mourn the loss of Jie Eun. After Onew receiving a call from Sulli, He tells his parents about Jie Eun. But according to his father, Jie Eun not go on purpose. Lee Jin Min sure there is something that becomes a strong reason why Jie Eun disappeared.
"Relax, yeobo. I'm sure not going to happen ~ "
"How can you calm down like this! You was the cause of the loss of Jie Eun! You ~If you do not do" Min Hye started beating his chest as she kept crying. She was so angry with her husband. If only she and Onew did not follow her husband's foolish plan and tell the truth to Jie Eun all the time, maybe this is not going to happen and Jie Eun will not be so hated them; it is today.
"Mianhe, Min Hye-ah ... I think that if ~"
"Umma, Appa, stop! Not the time to debate this issue. What we should do is look for Jie Eun. We must to find her." Onew said that had been sitting on the couch and cried.
"You're right. Maybe we should immediately report this incident to the police station." said Jin Min.

Actually you were where? I miss you, Jie Eun. Onew said as he continued to cry.

- In The Other Hand- 


Joon continued to not blink when he saw the beautiful creature standing before him with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. Somehow his heart as if to jump out every time he brushed his eyes to that beautiful creature. He felt a strange feeling in his chest that he had never felt before. Is this the real feelings of love? He did not know. Because previously he had never felt anything like this. Every he was near to Jie Eun, only one thing he feels. That feeling did not want to leave by Jie Eun. But, whether it is feelings of love or ... Association of mind as a twin? It just kept going on his chest.
"I'm glad you've finally awakened. Actually, after you've dealt with at the hospital, I'd to take you to your family. But I could not contact your family because your cell phone destroyed  by truck tire . That is why I brought you into my house." Said that person as that person gives a smile that makes Joon felt a strange feeling in his body.
"You ...I think i ever saw you." Only the words that come out of Joon's mouth. There seems to be something that has locked the tongue and make it difficult to exclude other words.
"Of course you ever saw me. During high school you're into new kid in school. But I have to move. So we do not have much time to meet. And I started to realize that you were my friend during high school I used to when I really noticed your face."
"Y-you to school with?" Joon seemed surprised to hear that. He does not think that he had one school with a person who now makes his feelings raging like that. That person  just nodded and smiled.

"What's your name?" Ask Joon to the person who has a beautiful smile.
"My name is
Key."

Key? So that was his name. I ... I can not possibly love him, right? I'm not supposed to love him. Because ... Because I'm a man and, and he was a man. Joon said, in his mind.

 

*END OF NARRATOR'S POV*