What happened with me?

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

Hei guys. I'm so sorry for not updated for a long time. *sigh* i got a writter block 4 this story and have a lot of coursework. Mianhe~ So, here is the new chapter. I hope u'll like it even if it's really boring. I promised to the next more interesting. And, i'm so surprised when i cheched a poll, poll for key together with Joon more than other polls.

So, I decided to make a Key staying together with Joon. And if you do not like it, you can skip reading the Key and Joon moment. But please do not hate me because of it. Thank's guys for all this time you have given the comments that really made ​​me happy. And, who's miss me? lol
Please enjoy it, my lovely readers

 

You and Onew was very surprised when you hear Cheondoong's voice screaming in panic from the outside. Well, actually you did not know who was shouting outside. But when you hear him calling Onew hyung, you're assuming that perhaps this guy who was known by Onew.
"Aish ~ Oettokeuh?"
"What is it, oppa?" You ask to Onew who looked so panicked and his face looked pale.
"We have to go from here as well, Jie Eun. Looks like we've caught. Come on." Onew then put his arm around your waist. Make your cheeks flushed like a rose that has just bloomed. He then lift your sleek body; carry you bridal style. When he was about to walk, his eyes staring at your face by accident; Just realize that you two are so close distance. For a moment you both lost in the romantic atmosphere in a state that is not possible like this; you're near such a man you love. Feeling his warm hands around your slender body, his angelic eyes who looked deep into your eyes, his scent is so intoxicating. Makes you feel if you're flying around in the garden of  Paradise. Also blast of his breath that swept your face. Makes your face more blushed. Onew who seemed aware of something; immediately cleared his throat.
"I-I think t-this is not the best way to carry you." He stuttered and his face is not less faintly red like you then drop you. Then he knelt back to you.
"What are you doing, oppa?" You ask, do not understand.
"I'll carry you. Jie Eun Come on, hurry up. This is no time for you to be shy of me." he said, still with a voice so soft against you. But there was impatience there; considering the situation you both are dangerous.
Hearing his words just now, you have even more embarrassed. With hesitation you bent and put your arm around his shoulders and then to his neck. When he was ensure your position is correct, Onew stood up and put his arm around the back of your body.
"Hold me tightly, jakiya ~" he said, then ran as tight as possible. Leaving the room was dark and creepy.

In The Other Hand

"So, whether you accept me, oppa?" As a young girl. Her eyes radiate hope that is so profound. Hope her love would be accepted by the guy who now has stolen her heart. Key, who previously thought that he had a special feeling toward Sooyoung; a beautiful girl who is now in front of him, surprised by Sooyoung's word. No. There's no way his heart changed that fast. Did not he think that he loves Sooyoung? However ~ But why his heart was not beating fast when she said the words of love to him? Why did his heart it feels so.... Cold?

Or, if his feelings towards Sooyoung only to the extent of affection between the brother with his sister? Or just a sense of affection among friends? But if so, why he thinks that that girl had had lured his heart? Or is it because when he met with Sooyoung, he has a broken heart, which shattered when Onew reject his love. And Sooyoung; at the right moment is on Key's side. And, why now he is so skeptical about his own feelings? Hesitated when he had just met a young man moved at just unfortunate that he please. Does that mean he has feelings for Joon?
Millions question rang in his head. The question that he himself had no idea how to answer.

2 Hours Ago

"Joon-sii, I will go soon to see my friend. Whether it's okay if you're alone here?"Ask Key to Joon who being buried his face in the blankets. Seeing the guy's situation is so sad; make Key feel so sad. As if he could feel what Joon's felt. Although up to now he has no idea what reallyhappened with Joon. And why he didn't fear to Joon? Where as before Yonghwa has warned him that this young man a little crazy.
"Joon-sii?" Key landed his hand on Joon's tremble shoulder. With a faint voice he heard Joon sobbing. Does this guy cry? Key thought.
"Joon-sii, are you crying?" Ask Key with curiosity. Hearing sobbing coming out of  the mouth of Joon, also how the yguy's whole body shook, making Key pitied him. No. More than that. He felt there was a strange impulse that he feels within himself. He did not want to go to leave Joon. He wants to be here, in Joon's side and hugged him tightly. Rubbed his back, kissed his forehead, his hair, and also lend his shoulder to the man who is now crying. No! What he really thinking?
"You ~ You can go now." Said Joon; on the sidelines crying. Without looking at Key and lifted the blanket up over his head. Key dumbfounded. He himself was not sure whether he will leave Joon to Sooyoung or not. But after he thought, it is better if he left Joon alone. Maybe this guy needed time to be alone.

"Oppa ~" Sooyoung waved her hand in front of Key's face, waking him from his daydreaming.
"Huh?"
"You're not listening to me, oppa ~"
"Ooh... Mian, Sooyoung. I think I'm a bit not feeling well." Key simply leave Sooyoung who gave him a full expression of confusion.

------
"Appa?" Onew and you're surprised when you both saw your dad standing next to Cheondoong who stare at your dad with a puzzled expression as well.
"Omo ~ Jie Eun, gwaenchana?" Your mother -or more precisely is Onew's mom- who stood behind Onew's dad immediately ran towards you. Hug you tightly.
"Appa? Why are you here? This is really dangerous." Said Onew worriedly and a little annoyed. Okay, thanks to his beloved father and mother who had ruined his moment with Jie Eun. Also thank them both for making Onew fear; think if people had just come is Jessica.
"I know, Jinki. But your mother was crying all day until I have to go back and forth to the supermarket to buy a tissue to your mother. You know, 5 packs of tissue that I buy at the supermarket to remove your umma's tears that flowing like a waterfall immediatelly gone. Do not be surprised when you got home, our house has been transformed into a sea of ​​tissue." Said Onew's dad  innocently. Talking about the stuff that was incompatible with this current situation.
"Yahh ~ You pabo! Is this the right time for you to talking nonsense like this?" Onew's mom who had been holding you immediatelly smashed Onew's dad's head.
"Ouc ~ Oh ... Jie Eun, how are you? Did they do something bad to you? "Onew's dad immediately ran towards you and hug you so tightly.
"C-can't b-breath~"
" Oh, Mian~ kekeke~" Onew's dad and then let you go and scratching his head. You who still weak; shook your head and chuckled to see the old man's behavior is like a child.
"I'm sorry because if it were not for my stupidity, maybe~"
"Anio, sweetheart. This is not your fault. We are the one who supposed to apologize." Onew's mom said as she your hair.
"Oh, and you do not have to worry about Jessica. Earlier the police had just told me if they had caught Jessica in the church. You no longer need to feel afraid if she would interfere with your life." Said Onew's dad. Hearing the news, if Jessica had been arrested by the police makes you a little relief. But there is a creeping sense of pain in your heart. However, Jessica is your friend.
"Hyung, it seems we have to go now. I'm afraid if these little bastards will wake up. "Said Cheondoong. Onew and you nodded. You then walked toward the Onew's car and Onew's dad's car.
"Aish ~ Cheondoong," Onew who holding you immediately stop his ways and turned around, facing Cheondoong.
"Neh, hyung?"
"Where is Taemin?"