FORBIDDEN KISS TO US

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*ONEW POV*

 

"Don't do that again! Don't ever do that again to me! Just thinking about your fiancee now. All about us already over." She said to me and go in her room.

Without hestitation, i'm following her and grab her hand.

"What you mean all about us already over? We never started it."

I talked to her almost crying. Why, why she said that to me? Why she said all about us over?

We never started it, right? Or.... She loves me too?

I can saw she froze and can't said anything to me.

"Or, are you loving me too?" I grab her shoulder and came near to her.

She can't answer my question and her eyes shocked when my face come near to her.

Slowly.....

My lips come near to her and almost touch her lips.

I hear sounds screaming to me said if i'll do a bad thing and said to stopped now.

But in the bottom in my heart, said if i'm not wrong to do this.

I can come closer to her and.....

 

 

 

Finally our lips met.

Quickly she gasp and shocked with my kiss.

But, i felt a moments later she closed her eyes.

I kissed her very gently.

I could feel her little lips fit perfectly with my lips as I touched her lips.

As her lips was created for my lips,

I could feel she close her eyes,

in the same time, our tears fall, like this moment we are waiting for a long time,

our kisses became more passionate. My hands  hugging her waist and her arms around my neck.

My tongue slowly into and feel it, taste very sweet and very different from our first kiss at that time,

a kiss is more like sadness, happiness, and suffering that so far we feel mixed.

for several minutes, we do not end this kiss, not yet, but I feel I do not want to end this kiss.
this is something that has been long I wait.
I wanted to express a very deep feeling of love for her, and I'm sure this is it.
Though i know this feeling is wrong because we are siblings. But i'm trying to dissapearing feeling it now.
I've lost over the past five years, unable to hear her voice,
see the beautiful face that smiled at me,
her cute  face when he threw a pillow at my face,
her sad  face as she cried on my shoulder,
and her puppy eyes when pleading innocent to me.
I really never  want to lose her again,.
and about Jessica, I really do not care,
I'm going to pretend away Jie Eun at the time along with it,
but inside the house, I can approach it again.
Our kiss changed more slowly. I pulled my face away from her face to take a breath and see her face.
Our competitiveness looked for a while,
I could see her face very sad mingled happily, I do not understand what she meant was, if she loved me too?
Why she looks me like this?
And why she kissing me back? If she didn't have a same feelings to me, i'm sure when i kiss her, she quickly want pushed me away. But, she didn't di that. She kiss me back.
 
I smiled at her and then continued our kiss again, more gently.

I can feel her arms gripped my shoulders and pushed me, ending our most beautiful kiss. I saw she was crying and shut his mouth.

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

*YOUR POV*

 

I can feel my lips touching Onew oppa's lips.

For some times i'm  surprised me with his kiss.

I heard a voice yelling at me to say that this is something that is very wrong for us.

But in mybottom heart saying that this is not something wrong.

I follow my heart and started to close my eyes, enjoying the sweep of his lips on my lips.

His soft lips, which I've longed for, I feel i dropped a tear because i was finally able to express my feelings to him  through this kiss.

I feel his arms around my waist, making my body has electrical shock because of his touch.

I began to put my arms around his neck, as if I no longer wish to lose it.

Our kisses became more passionate as his tongue into my mouth.

This kiss is very different from before, as if we pass this kiss can express our forbidden feelings.

For a few minutes we continued to kiss the sweetest. I feel  Onew oppa pulled his  face from my face.

He looked at me for a while, making my heart pound more again, then he smiled at me and continued our kiss softer than the previous.

I felt the voices that shout it louder to tell me  that this is one kiss,
kiss sweetest and most beautiful it is wrong for us because we are siblings,
I shook my head and pushed him, stop our sweetest kiss, I quickly shut my mouth,
realizing that what I have done is wrong. By kissing him back,
I've made myself will be even harder to forget him.
I can see his face which puzzled and saddened when I push him.
 
"Why oppa do this to me? why did you kiss me? This is very wrong for us! We are siblings."
I cried aloud to him and began to cry.
"but, but you kissing me back too right? I think......" He came over to me.
"not! I never replied to this kiss! consider this never happened between us. Now, out of my room!" I tried to push him out of the room.
 
"Jie-Jie Eun, please forgive me.... I just...." He tried to explaining to me, but i pushed him strongly and quickly closed my door.
And then i yelled to him from my room,
"Stay away from me right now! I really hate you oppa! I hate you!" I yelled to him and start crying.
I fell and was crying behind the door, weeping for our kiss and squeezed my love to him,.
I cried very hard.
"Why me and him have siblings? Why I was not born as someone else and to love him freely? Why? why?"
I cried and hugged my knees.
"No, this never happened. Yeah,  this kiss never happened, this is only my dream," I reminded myself and wiped my tears. But it can't work and my tears keep fell down.
 
 
 
*END OF YOUR POV*
 
 
 
*ONEW POV*
 
 
 
She pushed me from her room and said if she more hates me now.
nice! very nice! you make him hate you more Onew!
why should I kiss her? why I could not resist myself to not kiss her? why do I act so stupid today?
I walked into my room with sadness. I closed the door and lay my body on the bed,
and I started to crying.
kissing you, kiss we had, I never regretted it, even though it was forbidden, but I have never regretted it. Because i really love you Jie un.
Now, i'll change.
i won't lose you again, any way, I'll get you Jie Eun.
Even though I know it's forbidden, but I'm not going to be Onew weak as before and let you with another man.
I will change and will get you. I don't care if we are siblings,  because I know you  love me too.
 
 
 
*END OF ONEW POV*
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
OOOWWW.... ONEW WOULD CHANGE GUYS.....
HMM, WHAT YOU THINK? ARE YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGED ONEW BECOME A DIFFERENT? WELL, HE STILL NICE, BUT I THOUGH MAKE HIM TOO FIGHT FOR HIS LOVE FOR JIE EUN AND WILL NOT LET JIE EUN IN SEIZED ANOTHER MAN AND NOT LIKE PREVIOUS ONEW WHO GIVE UP FOR HIS FEELING . WHAT YOU THINK GUYS? ARE YOU AGREE WITH ME?
AND HOW ABOUT JESSICA AND LEE JOON? ARE THEY WANT GAVE HER/HIS LOVE TO HER/HIS RIVAL???
 
PLEASE STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS.....
 
AND FOR MY NEW READERS AND MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS, WELCOME TO MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT WHAN YOU DONE READ MY STORY.
LOVE YOU GUYS..... ^^