TOLD ME EVERYTHING

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*JONGHYUN POV*

 

What the hell!!!
Onew hyung with Jessica?

I really can't believed.

I mean, well i'm happy because now Onew hyung want opened up his heart for another girl,

but, i still felt it's not good.

I can see Jessica not good for Onew hyung.

And i'm sure Onew hyung didn't forgetting Jie Eun yet.

I can see from his eyes.

"Hyung, are you can talk with me?" I said to Onew hyung."

"Oh, sure Jjong." Said Onew hyung.

Both of we walked to my room.

"Hyung, told everything to me." I said seriously to him and sit in my bed.

"Everything? About what?" Said him confussing.

"You and Jessica."

"Oh... Well....."

 

*FLASHBACK (ONEW POV) *

 

I was graduated one year ago, but because i already have a job in US, i can't back to Korea earlier.

I have a lot of friends in here. And all of them really nice to me.

I live in appartment with my friends, Tom. He is from England.

I know him because i have some a same class with him.

"Hei, Onew, are you wanna go with me?" Said Tom to me.

"Where?" I asked him back and put down my newspaper.

"I wanna go to club now."

"You know if i really didn't like go to club, right?"

"Come on man.... Just once. Maybe you can found a girl in there and you can forgetting about a girl who always you tried to call. I think she was forgetting you." Said Tom and touch my shoulders.

"What you mean?"

"Hei.... Don't lie to me! I always seeing you looking your phone and like to calling someone, and then after that you always sighing and your face really sad. Come on, bro! I though you must move on now!" Said him and grab me.

Well,he is right. I must forgetting Jie Eun now.

I must move on.

 

~IN THE CLUB~

"Tom, it's to noisy to me. i feel uncomfort." I said to him with loud voice.

"Just wait a little bit, and you can enjoyed when you saw a girl. Look, it's a blonde girl so hot!"

"I don't like a blonde girl."

"Well,you still like an asian girl, huh? Not bad. I'll met you with my friend. She is also from Korea."

And then i following Tom to a girl with a blonde hair. I felt she is familliar to me.

"Hei Jess, what's up?" Said Tom and kissing that in her lips.

Tom said to me if that girl just his friend, but why he kiss her in lips?

"Hei.... You in here Tom?" Said that girl.

"Jessica?" I yelled surpricing.

"Hei oppa, annyeong. How can you in here?" Said her and kiss my cheeks.

Quickly i step back and shocked with her action.

How can she kiss me?

She isn't like Jessica who i know. She different.

"Why you kiss me?" I said to her and touch my cheeks.

"Hahaha... Why you like a little boy, oppa? It's just kiss." Said her with seducing eyes.

"Ehm, guys.... Are you had know each other before? And please don't speak Korean in front of me. I can't understand it." Said Tom and hug Jessica from beside.

"Well, he is my best friend's brother from Korea Tom." Said Jessica.

"Oh, really? Good. Well, i wanna leave you guys now. I want met my girlfriend."

Said Tom and left me and Jessica.

"Oppa, i really miss you." Said Jessica come near to me and hugs me.

"Si-Sica..." I pushed her away.

"Why oppa? You didn't miss me?" Said her and grab my hand.

"I-i..."

"Forget it, well... I really happy we can met in here. How are you oppa?"

Said her.

"I'm fine. And you, why you could be here? I though you in Seoul now."

"Well, since i was graduated, i moved in here. And i school in Harvard too. But, i never met you because you really bussy with your architecture and bussiness school."

"How could you know i'm school in there?"

"Well, i know from Taemin. I following you oppa." Said her confidents.

"B-bwoh?"


"Don't you know, i love you for a long time oppa. I love you. But you never noticed it because you're too busy with your b*tch sister!"

She just said what?! B*tch sister?!

She said Jie Eun is b*tch?!

"Yah! How dare you called Jie Eun b*tch?! She is also your bestfriend right?!" I yelled to her angrily.

"Yeah, she is. A B*TCH! Because she always makes me couldn't have a guts to closer to you."

Said her stay calm.

"Bwoh?! You! I though you her best friend. Why.... Why you...."

I really can't handled my temper now. How dare she can talked a bad thing about Jie Eun?

"Best friend? Who? Jie Eun? I never felt she is my best friend. She is like... Well, my little toy for makes me could with you. 

But, she is useless. I still can't be with you even i was beeing her best friend. So, i'm here now."

"You, you using my sister?!"

"Relax oppa, why you act like it's a huge hit, huh?" Said her and try to grab my hand again. Then i step back. Stay away from the real b*tch.

"You.... You're crazy!" I leaving her.

Faster i'm back to my house.

No way!

Jessica loved me?!

 

~2 days ago~

"Mr. Lee Jin Ki, there is a woman want met you." Said my secretary, Caroline.

"Who is she?" I said to her without looking her and still eyeing my laptop.

"She said she is your fiance, sir."

"My fiancee?" I asking her.

My fiancee?? I don't even have a girlfriend, how could i have a fiancee.

"Yes, sir. Are you..."

"Please, tell her to come in." I said to Caroline.

Who is she?

"Hey, honey...." I saw Jessica come to me and called me....... HONEY?!

"What are you doing in here?! And why you told you're my fiancee to my secretary?!" I glared to her.

"Because i wanna in here and well.... I just joked to your secretary. Oppa, why you so serious huh?"

Said her and sit in my tabble.

"Are you bussy today?"

Said her and playing my necktie.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I pulled my necktie from her hands. "Yes, i'm bussy! Can you out to my office now?!"

I glared again to her.

He stood up, and....

He sit in me?!

That girl!

He sit and encircle her hand in my neck.

"But, i didn't want go now." Said her and trying to kissing me.

I pushed her.

"Yah! Get out now! You really disturbing me!"

I yelling to her really anger.
"I know, now  you ignoring me, but, just wait, you can't ignoring me like this anymore."

She leave me.

This girl, why i can know a weird girl like that??? Aish....

 

3 days later.....

Now is a thanks giving in US and me and Tom inviting our friends to have a dinner in our appartment.

Tom really good in cooking.

He cooks a lot of meals.

Turkey BBQ, spaghetti carbonara, chicken cordonblue, apple pie, and many more.

A dinning tabble really full of meals.

30 minutes later our friend already arrived in here.

"Hmm.... Well, almost completed. Just wait one person and we can starting a dinner."

Said Tom.

"I think it's already completed Tom. Are another peson you invited and doesn't i know?" I said to him while i brough a bottle of white wine.

"Just wait and you can surpricing with my guest." Said him and quickly call someone.

A few minutes later i heard a door knocked. When i opened the door,

"Jessica??? What are you doing in here?! How could you know i'm stay in here?" I asked her handled my temper.

And then she kiss my cheeks and go in to inside.

Aish!!! Why she always kiss me?!

Quickly i brushed my cheeks hopefully remnant felt her lips can dissapearing.

"Finally you arrived Jess." Said Tom and kiss Jessica in her cheeks.

3 hours ago....

All of my friends already back to their house, excluding *Sigh* Jessica.

Tom also away to with his girlfriend.

So.... Just Jessica and me in my appartment.

I try to ignoring her and go to my bedroom to sleep.

And you know what? Before i could closed the door, she following me and come to my bedroom and layed in my bed.

"Yah, yah yah!!! What are you doing?!"

I yelled to her and tried to pulled her in order that she  awake from my bed.

But..... she pulled me and i fell down in her top.

Without hestitation i stood up and step back.

"Sica, for the last time, please get out to my room and please don't disturbing me again!" I trying hardest to handled my anger.

"I don't want!"

Said her and sit in my bed.

"Please, tell me what do you want. And i'll give it to you. But please promised me you'll leaving me alone." I beseech to her.

"I want to be your girlfriend." Said her calmly.

"What?! Are you crazy?! I can't accepted it." I yelled to her. Aish... i really don't know what in her head now.

"I said i want to be your girlfriend." Said her again.

Aish... If she be my girlfriend, she didn't could leave me and can ruined my day!

"You.... You really crazy! I didn't love you! How could i becoming you to be my girlfriend?!"

"Well, maybe after you heard about this you can't rejected me."

"W-what you mean?"

"I know your secret. You love your sister, aren't you? It's simple i can told about your love to Jie Eun to your parents. And let's see how their reaction to a big news! And, your father have a disease heart, right? I wonder when i told him about his "lovely son" loving Jie Eun not as a brother and sister, did he can died quickly?" Said her and smirked to me.

"You! You're crazy! What you mean to told to my fat......"

"Shh.... You didn't want your father dying because of you right? 'Mr. Lee Jin min died after he heard news about her son loving his blood sister' you didn't want this topic could out from newspaper, right? I know your father is famous as a successful bussinessman in Korea, and after a news out, i wonder how reaction your father's partner about that. You know my father have a Newspaper office, right? It's really easy to me" 

"You! You....."

"Well, how? Are you accepted it?" Said her and touch my neck.

I can't believed it! A girl in front of me it's a psycho!

"Well, i'll give you a three days for you thinking about that. And i'll come again to your house. See you honey."

She want kiss my lips but i turned back my head.

This girl.... This girl such a psycho!!

 

*END OF FLASHBACK AND END OF ONEW POV*

 

"Bwoh?! So.... She said that to you hyung?" I screaming shocked after i heard that from Onew hyung. Is she crazy?!

"Ne... Aish! I really didn't want dating her Jjong, but after i'm thinking  again about my father's healthy, i... perforced i must accepted her."

"Maybe she just trying to scaring you. I'm sure she didn't dare to said that to your father, hyung."

"No! She is crazy, Jjong. She would do anything. I know that."

Said Onew hyung handled her anger. What i could do to Onew hyung just hugs him.

"I hope you can regardless from that crazy girl soon hyung." I said to him.

"And, hyung. are you still loving Jie Eun?" I asking him carefully.

He nodded. And i can feel his tears in my shoulders.

Poor Onew hyung.

 

*END OF JONGHYUN POV*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEI GUYS.....

THANK'S FOR YOUR COMMENTS. AND TO A NEW READERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS,

I REALLY HOPE YOU COULD ENJOYED MY STORY....

PLEASE STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS....