OUR LAKE

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

 

*YOUR POV*

 

I was crying in fear on Onew oppa's arms. God, why I can establish a relationship with a man who never respect me?

And why people who protect me is Onew oppa? Why does he have to see it? I feel ashamed now with Onew oppa.

 

"Are you okay Jie Eun?" Ask Onew oppa turned his face close to mine, staring at my eyes closely.

Make my heart starts beating fast.

I tried not to reply at him and gave a small nod.

When we were near his car, Onew oppa opened the door  for me

"I was able to work with my own car." I told him to try go my boutique didn’t with him.

"How do you want to boutique alone if your condition like this? And  see, your clothes was damaged.

 You can not possibly work with this condition." 

He said, softly pinching my nose. Quickly I felt my face Blushing. Without answering anything I go straight into his car.

"You can crying  in the car, Jie Eun." Onew oppa said when he had got into his car.

"Why would I cry?" I say pretend tough and try not to cry.

"Do not act tough in front of me anymore. I know you want to cry right now. Just crying. I'm sure it'll make your heart more peaceful."

Onew oppa said as he started the car.

 

I dutifully began to cry. Crying with very tight in the car. I really can not hold my tears anymore. Joon's really out of line.

I can not stand it if you have to keep in touch with him.

 

By the time the car had started the street, Onew oppa suddenly pulled up abruptly. I looked at him in bewilderment.

He looked at me and giggled.

"Aigoo .... my little girl. Why do not you use a seat belt?"

He said then leaned to me. He Started  pairing a seat belt to me.

My heart began to beat faster again and I feel butterflies in my stomach when our face is only a few centi-meter.

When he realized that I looked at him, he looked back. For a while we still looked at each other.

Because I feel my feelings more raging, I then cleared my throat. He also seemed to wake up and quickly overlooking the car

again. When I saw the face of Onew oppa, I saw his face Blushing and he looked embarrassed.

When he would turn on the ignition with the car keys, because he was embarrassed and his hands trembled, the car keys fell to

the floor of the car.

"Aish .... Where are the car keys!”  He grumbled to himself. At the time his head bent downward, eventually he found his car keys near the car brakes.

"Yeay! I found it!" Onew oppa yelled with joy like a child who is given a gift by his mother.

 Without me knowing I laughed amused look at his behavior.

When he wanted his head tilted upward,

Bukk ....

His head hit the steering wheel.

"Ouch ....." He screamed in pain and clutching his head that hurt.

"Gwaencana oppa?" I asked him worried.

"Hahaha .... Gwaencana." He laughed at me weird and embarrassed.

"Aish ... why am I so clumsy?" He then turned back to his car.

When I realized my attitude is worrying to Onew oppa, I feel I'm so stupid. Aish .... Pabo!

What if he realized my attitude was good to him? Do not let him think that I also loved him. Aish .... Pabo Jie Eun!

To hide the feeling embarrassed, I turned my face toward the window. Wait a minute, this is not the way to where I work.

"Oppa, where we want to go? I think this is not the way to where I work." I said without turning my face toward him.

"It was not." He said an amused smile.

"Then we'll actually go?" I asked, curious.

"Hmm ... The Secret. Later you will also know when we're here." He said.

Aish .... Actually Onew oppa want to take me away where?

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

 

Aish ... Why am I so nervous to be near her? I realized when my head hit the steering wheel I see her laugh.

Although I'm slightly embarrassed to Jie Eun, but inside I was very happy because finally she had started to behave better to me.

I hope our relationship will further improve after this.

I started to run my car. I wanted to take her to that place to make her  calm down after what happened to her  this morning.

I want to restore her  to a better mood.

 

30 minutes later.

 

We had finally arrived. Then I parked my car on the roadside and turned off the engine. When I was facing Jie Eun,

I saw her  fast asleep. I do not have the heart to wake her  up. She seemed very tired about what happened to her  this morning.

"How can Joon treat angel-faced girl like you very brutal Jie Eun? If I were  Joon, I promised to myself to treat you well and would

never hurt you." I said as I gently her face,

Looks like I had awoken. Her beautiful eyes slowly opened and looked at me directly. Because of the behavior,

I keep away  my hand from her and turned my face. Aish ... Why am I so nervous like this?

She then rubbed his eyes and yawned several times. "Hoam .... Are we there yet?" She told me. Phew .... Just as well.

It seems she does not realize that I was her face.

"Hmm .... Yup. Let's get out." I said and opened the door of my car. Then she removed her seat belt and get out of the car.

For a moment she froze at the sight before her.

"Oppa ...." She can not look away.

"Do you remember this place?" I told her, smiling. Then she nodded small.

Come on ...." I pulled his hand.

"Why have you brought me here?" He said then pulled his hand from mine.

I feel a little disappointed because my hands no longer hold her hand.

"Hmm ... Because I know this is a great place you like." I told him and started walking.

Yes, I brought her into the lake that we often visited as a child. Been so long since I did not come to our lake.

I call this place “our lake” because not many people who come to this place except us and the owner of the house beside the lake.

I wonder why not many people come to this beautiful lake. I think this is one of the most beautiful lake in Seoul.

 The place is very peaceful, clean, comfortable, lots of flowers, and the air was very fresh. Far from the bustle of

Seoul. But at least I'm still grateful, not many people know this place. Because if many people come to this lake, the lake is not

going to feel special again for us, right?

As I remember about the house that is beside the lake, I saw it.

The house is still there without any change whatsoever.

The color of the paint is still white, in his front yard was overgrown with beautiful flowers. There are sunflowers, roses, tulips and

lavender flowers. In the cherry tree beside the house is still hanging swing commonly used by young children.

I immediately thought it is our home.

My house and Jie Eun along with our children. In the afternoon, Jie Eun, my wife was watering the flowers where located in the yard.

While I was playing with our children on the swings. Then after she finished watering the flowers, she approached us. Then we all play together all day.

Aish .... Onew! Stop dreaming! How could you marry your sister? Aish .....

But .... I was already promised to get Jie Eun right?

"Oppa, what happened?" Jie Eun softly patted my shoulder. Woke me from my reverie.

"Oh, never mind. Come on ..." Then I took her to the lake.

"Yahh! What are we here?" He started screaming at me.

"I want you to forget your problems." I said and held her hand. Approaching the edge of the lake and started up the duck boats.

I still wonder, how can the duck boat is still here? Tsk ... Tsk ... Tsk ....

 

I saw Jie Eun’s face  bit scared when going to the duck boats.

"Yahh oppa! Are you sure it's okay if we climb this duck boat? I mean, this duck boats has been there since we were kids. Will we be safe to ride?" Jie Eun asked a little worried.

"As long as there is me you do not have to worry about anything Jie Eun." I said, without releasing the grip of my hand.

Finally she believes and want to get into the duck boat.

We started riding the duck boat to the middle of the lake. In addition to the duck boat we saw a lotus flower floating on the water.

Adding a view on the lake has become more beautiful.

Today wind was blowing hard and making Jie Eun’s hair messy and covered her  face.

She looks really struggling to hold her hair so as not to fall apart in the wind. I laughed heartily to see it.

Without thinking again I pull out my handkerchief from my pocket and began to tie in Jie Eun’s hair.

For a moment she gasped in surprise when my hand accidentally touched her neck when trying to tie her hair.

"How can you not bring hair tie? See, your hair is so messy in the wind." I said after tying the hair without looking at her face Jie

Eun. Afraid if my face will Blushing again.

We paddle boat duck with a very strange silence.

I really want ask her about her relationship with Joon. But i think it's not the right time. I didn't want she remembered about the bastard and started sadly again.

"Hmm ... Op-oppa, gomawo." Jie Eun finally broke the silence between us.

"F-for what?" I asked, trying not to look nervous.

"To all of everything you do to me. To save me, and tried to comfort me." She said as she bowed her face.

"It's okay Jie Eun. That it has become my job." I said and her hair smooth. As I her hair, I saw her face become red like tomato. Make her face cute.  Eventually she turned her  face and looking forward.

"Jie Eun?"

"Ne oppa ...."

When her face looked toward my face, I brought my face into his face. I feel my heart beating very fast. And when our lips is only a

few centi-meter, I closed my eyes. And .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring Ding Dong ...... Ring Ding Ding Dong ......

 

Jie Eun's cellphone rang. Soon we were away with the bizarre. Aish .... Why should anyone interrupted in a time like this?

"Yeobboseyo .... Oh, Taeminnie. What's up?" Jie Eun said when answering the phone.

"Noona, where are you?"

"I .... Hmm ... In somewhere.  What’s up  Taemin?" Jie Eun replied nervously.

"Yahh! Why noona not yet arrived at my store chicken? Do you not remember  this day of opening my chicken store?"

I could faintly hear the sound Taemin. He seems to yell very loud. Aish .... These guy.

He's adult but why is he still acting like a little boy?

"Omo! Mianhe Taeminnie. Noona forget. All right then. I'll be straight there. Oh ne, where the address and what the name of your

chicken store? Ne arraseo Oh .... Oh, Onew oppa? Hmm ... Ne ... . He was with me now. Yes .... See you there. "

Then Jie Eun shut her phone.

"What was said Taemin?" I asked Jie Eun when she saves her cellphone in her bag.

"Hmm ... She told us chicken into his store."

"Oh .... Jinjja?! So .... now his chicken store was open!" I asked enthusiastically to Jie Eun. And she nodded her head.

"Where is the address Jie Eun?" I asked as when pulled duck boat on the lake.

"__________ (Notifying address chicken store) his name is chicken store is TFC oppa. "

Jie Eun said and began to stand out from the duck boat.

"TFC?" I asked, puzzled, scratching my head.

"Yes TFC. Taemin Fried Chicken." Jie Eun replied, laughing amused when she said 'Taemin FRIED CHICKEN'

Aish .... this guy! Does he have another name better than TFC?

Both of me and Jie Eun walked to the car to go to Taemin's Chicken store "TFC".

Well, nothing as bad as it stores the name of chicken, I'm still very enthusiastic. Because I'll eat chicken. Yeay!

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEI GUYS.... THANKS 4 YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR NEW SUBSCRIBER AND NEW READER, I  HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY....

AND I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BIT BORED.

I'M PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE MORE INTERESTED AND I'LL PUT THE REST OF SHINEE (YEAY!)

STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS.....

I REALLY APPRECIATED.....