FIRST DAY FOR CHANGE

MARRYING MY BLOOD BROTHER?! (sequel of my brother who love me)

*YOUR POV*

 

Sunlight was piercing my eyes. Whether it was morning? I slowly opened my eyes  lazily.

I see the sun go into the crack of my window.

Because the whole night i was crying, i forgot to close the curtain of my window.

Last night? I was recall what happened last night. I touch my lips. Taste his sweet lips still felt

on my lips.

That kiss.

Kiss us last night, a kiss that make me feel erratic.

While his arms around my waist, there is a tingly feeling inside me like a shock electricity.

When his lips gently brushed my lips, i felt a shade and a different sensation.

When his kiss change more passionate kisses, electric shock was getting stronger and make my

body weakened.

And when he ended our kiss, there are feelings of sadness and fear to end it.

As if nothing will there is a chance for us to do it again. And when his eyes stared deep into my

eyes, my stomach tingle.

There are like a butterfly in it.  But  I do not want to divert my eyes from him. Afraid that if I

turned my gaze from him, his figure would disappear.

 

 

I shook my head. No. I should not remember it. I have to forget it as quickly as possible.

But how could i forget him? After that kiss, after our kiss, i'm more love him and can't forgetting him.

Took… took… took…

I heard the door of my room knocked.

“Jie Eun, you awake?” I heard a very familiar voice.

A voice that makes my stomach sank like yesterday.

When  I expose my face to the direction of the voice, I saw Onew oppa bring a glass. I quickly

turned my face. Trying to not to look at his face.

 

“That's good if you're awake. This, oppa  make you hot chocolate milk.”

Onew oppa came to my bed and handed me a glass of chocolate milk in front of me.

I did not respond and did not look at him.

Act like i didn't saw him.

“yahh! Oppa already bother you make chocolate milk. But to just  touch it you wouldn’t? Aish.

Get a drink before trigger a cold milk.” He shook the glass in front of me.

 “Aish, this girl! Arraseo, oppa will put these drinks on your bedside table.”

Onew oppa said put the glasses on the table.

And without I imagine, he gently my hair and his lips landed on my forehead.

I was instantly surprised by his actions and felt my cheeks flushed.

 

Then i saw him walking toward the exit my room. When he opened the door in my room, he turned

away.

"Oh ne, oppa already cooking for you kimchi fried rice for breakfast. Then after you've

finished bathing and getting into your boutique, you should direct to the dining room.

Arraseo? Oppa have prepared for you to soak in warm water in your bathroom and provide

aroma therapy for you.” Onew oppa said and went from my room.

Why he act like didn't something happened to us last night?

Before he left the room, i said to him.

“Instead i was told you  to stay away from me. Why are you behaving like this?”

I said coldly to him without seeing his face. Then i saw his body turned towards me.

“Because I want to do after all this to the person i love, if it’s wrong?”

He said with a sadlyface.

“Obviously it is wrong! We are having blood ties, You're not supposed to love me like this.

The better you treat your fiancee special. I'm sure she needs it more than me.”

I said to him, and walked to my bathroom.

“But i never loved her. Never the slightest i love her. A girl who i've loved  only you Jie Eun.”

Onew oppa said and walked out of my room. I can only see his figure disappeared behind the

door of my room.

 

 

*END OF YOUR POV*

 

 

 

*ONEW POV*

 

 

After I got out of her room, i hurried to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

 

I've finished cooking kimchi fried rice. Then i put it on a plate.

After all I put the kimchi fried rice on the plate, i then made coffee for Appa in coffee maker. I heard

a pack Jong Jun, servant of our family is calling me.


"Mr. Onew, why did you make breakfast? Let me ...."

He approached me and tried to take the cup from my hand.

"Aish Ahjussi ..... I want to make breakfast this morning. Now ahjussi rest alone."

I tried to push the body fat out of the kitchen.

"But ...."

"Aish .... I said I was preparing breakfast."

Finally he gave up and went from the kitchen.

 

I waited umma, Appa, and Jie Eun with enthusiasm at the dinner table.

A few minutes later I saw  umma and Appa walked together.

They are already wearing his office clothes.


"Jinki-ah .... Not usually you wake up in the morning." Appa said and pulled a chair and sat down.

"Well, who's cooking kimchi fried rice?"

Said umma and smell the kimchi fried rice which i cooked.

"I’m  umma." I say with pride and smiled confidently.

"Have you had a fever Jinki-ah?" Umma quickly touched my forehead.

"Yahh! Umma! I'm not sick!" I brushed off his hand with a fine.

"Or  are you possessed by a ghost that you cook for us?" Appa said with a puzzled face.

"Yahh! Is it because I have never cooked before then umma and Appa think I'm possessed by a

ghost? Aish ...." I pouted and started to eat my food.


Aish .... I just remembered, where Jie Eun?

I looked around and directed my gaze to the stairs. Who knew he had fell off the ladder.

 

Finally I saw her down the stairs. She was so pretty today. She was wearing a semi-casual dress

green satin toska and let her long hair in loose and curly. Eventhough she wore makeup simply, but

her face was so beautiful. Well, Jie Eun was pretty though not make up.

Then he walked to the dining room table and toward us.

"Good morning umma, Appa .... I'll go to work now." She said.

"Do you not want to eat breakfast first?" Said umma with a soft voice.

"I'm not hungry umma." She said and gave a fake smile.

"But if you'll be sick how? Eat first. After all this is still very early."

Appa said as he drank his coffee.


"But today I had a meeting with company of  cloth for my boutique Appa. I do not have time for

breakfast."

She said trying to explain to Appa.


I know it's not the real reason. She just wanted to try to stay away for not having breakfast together

with me. I know it's just the way she was to avoid me.

"I'm guessing that you're not going to eat at home. This, I have prepared you to lunch." I said and

gave a box of kimchi fried rice to her.


"Never mind ...." She tried to refuse giving food away from me but thank's god! Umma rushed to

take the lunch box and put it into the bag Jie Eun.


"At least if you do not eat breakfast at home, you should eat in your office." Said umma.

Then I saw Jie Eun sighed and nodded slowly.

 

Kriing ....


I heard Jie Eun’s cell phone rang. Then she picked up her cellphone.


"Yeobboseyo ... Oh, Joon? What? No, I'm still at home. Joon .... Yeobboseyo?" I hear the tone of

worry and fear of the sound Jie Eun.


Why is her voice like that when she spoke with her boyfriend? I smelled something fishy in here.

"Umma Appa .... .... I'm leaving now." Jie Eun said then left the dining room.


"Hmm .... Umma, Appa, i though I'll be leaving now." I said goodbye to my parents.

 

I felt an unpleasant feeling to Jie Eun. So I decided to follow her.


Slowly I followed her from behind. When he opened the door, I saw Lee Joon in front of our house.

Looks like he was drunk.


"Hahaha .... My girlfriend Jie Eun." Lee Joon embraced by the body staggered try to hugs Jie Eun.

I'm sure he's really drunk.


"Joon? Ugh .... You smell alcohol. Are you drunk again?" Jie Eun  then push Joon's body away.


"Drunk? Hhahaha .... I'm drunk because of you Jie Eun. Because of you!"

He started screaming like a madman. Oops ... I was wrong. He's really crazy.

"Joon, do not yell like that.'ll Hear my parents. And why are you into my home so early?"


"Because I miss you." Joon approached her to Je Eun and tried to kiss her. But Jie Eun immediately

looked away. Making he failed attempt to  kiss her.


"You ! Why do not you ever want me to kiss you, huh! I was your boyfriend! And yesterday.

Yesterday you prefer to defend the bastard than me!"

Joon started yelling again to Jie Eun angrily. This guy! How dare he call Jie Eun !

"Joon ... I never defend anyone. But last night did you wrong. Kang In oppa hugged me because we

have not seen for a long time." Jie Eun started crying in fear.


"Oh jinjja?? If a strange man  can hold you with wishes,

why do not you ever let me to kiss you?! My friends who just a month going out with her

boyfriend just now they have been living together. And we are.

We have five years of related but just to kiss you, you never gave me a permission, you ! "

The bastard started to shout Jie Eun again.

I really want went to that bastard  and hit him. But I hold myself.

"I-i ..."

"You what, huh?"The  bastard approach and began to tear and strip Jie Eun's clothes.

Damn! What did he do? He tore the dress in Jie Eun's shoulder looks up to his chest. Jie Eun tried to

cover her body and scream in fear. Without waiting for a long time,  i ran toward them and cast my

hit in the face of the bastard. He staggered onto the floor. Quickly, i covered Jie Eun's body with my

suit. She cried in fear.


When the bastard tried to get up, I kicked him and I beat his face.


"If once again you try to approach Jie Eun, I would not hesitate to kill you!"

I said and pushed the bastard out of the house. But he did not give up so easily.

He tried to beat me but failed because he was too drunk. He then fell again to the floor. I pushed him

and finally I succes to make him go to my house.

“Now, you won bastard! But I won’t remain silent! I will take revenge! "He then ran left my house

after yelling to me.

 

I heard footsteps behind me. Umma and Appa ran toward us.

 

I sigh with relief because the bastard was gone from our home. At least he does not need to feel the

blows of my father as well.


"What is this? Jie Eun, why are you crying?" Ask umma and approach towards Jie Eun.

"Jie Eun okay, umma. She had just slipped in the floor."

I lied to  umma and embrace Jie Eun's shoulder. She saw confusion. Then I gave her a smile.

"Okay then umma, Appa, we set off first." Before our parents noticed Jie Eun's clothes damaged because that bastard, i said goodbye to  umma and Appa.

I can see Jie Eun still crying in my arms.

How could she was still with Joon?

Calm Jie Eun. From now on i'll be kept at your side and protect you.

I'll never let you in danger anymore. It's quite my fault to left you for five years and let you be with

that bastard.

It's all my mistakes.

Now i'll always protect you and i'll never be affraid again to express my feelings for you. Eventhough

it's wrong, but i don't care anymore.

 

 

*END OF ONEW POV*

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HMM.... A LITTLE BORED GUYS? I'M SO SORRY. I'LL TRY MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MORE INTERESTING.

AND THANK'S A LOT FOR YOUR COMMENTS ^^

HMM.... MOST ALL OF YOU WANT ONEW OPPA CHANGE, HUH? THEN I'M SURE NOW HE'LL CHANGE TO HIS LOVE. I PROMISE TO YOU. KEKE^^

BUT I CAN'T MAKE JESSICA LOVING JOON LIKE YOUR REQUEST BECAUSE JESSICA IS JOON'S COUSIN. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THEM IN LOVE. KEKE^^

WELL..... STILL LEAVE A COMMENT GUYS.

I REALLY APPRECIATED.

AND IT'S CAN BE MY SPIRIT TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MORE INTERESTING.

AND FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBER AND NEW READER, I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN YOU DONE READ IT.

ONCE AGAIN,

CHEONGMAL GAMSAHAMNIDA ^^

*BOWS90DEGREES*

OH NE.... I REALLY FELT GUILTY TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE SOME OF THE CHAPTER I WRITE IS NO MTHE REST OF SHINee. MIANHE...

I'M PROMISED TO YOU IF THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BRING THEM AGAIN. KEKE^^

MIANHE

*BOWSAGAINMORETHAN90DEGREES*