Chapter 07

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

This girl sure can eat a lot. Siwon thought, looking at Sooyoung whose eating like she haven't eaten for a long time ago.
"Why? What's wrong?" She asked, pausing for a moment. "Ya! Don't just stare at me! It's about time you eat your food, punk!"
"Quit calling me punk..." he scolded her in a friendly manner.
"What should I call you, then?" she continued eating her pasta.
"Siwon-ssi, would be great." he smiled, starting to roll his pasta around his pork.
She nodded hesitantly as a sign of disapproval. Taking a piece of tissue paper, she patted her lips using it. "No. Way too formal. I like calling you 'punk' better."
"Ya... you asked how would you call me."
"...and I don't really like your answer. Gonna stick to my old—"
"Ms. Choi, I'm a college professor, you know. What will my students say if there's someone calling me a punk?"
"Who says I'm going to call you that in front of your students? Or to even go in that university?"
"Very well, Ms. Choi. You know how to act well whatever the situation will be."
"Of course." she mumbled. This girl in front of you gotta be strong, nothing can ever sway me down no matter how great the winds are. Because I, am a wind myself.

"So, Ms. Choi..." Siwon started as soon as they left the restaurant. "What are your plans for this day?"
"Finishing my work, meeting with my clients..." she answered, putting her sunglasses on as they started walking.
"And then?"
"Go home and rest."
He nodded. "How about tomorrow?"
"Go to office, check the business plans, look onto our business... and eventually meet some other clients."
He frowned, and sarcastically said, "What a very productive plan, Ms. Choi!"
"I know."
"What? You don't even have day offs?"
"I do, but I still need to work. Mr. Choi, I'm in business industry, what do you expect?" She stopped and turned to look at him. "And why are you asking about that? No— why am I even saying those things to you?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me..."
"Still didn't answer my question. Why are you asking about my plans? Because you know, if you're worried about the business we'll be putting up, you need not to worry... I can handle it."
"It's not that... It's just..."
"What?"
"Nothing." He looked into her eyes. "MInd if I drive you over to where you're heading?"
"It's okay. I have my car with me." She walked away from him without even saying goodbye.
"Ya! Don't I even get a 'thank you'?" He yelled back getting no response from her. "Aissi! That girl, really..." He smiled and once again looked at Sooyoung whose figure disappeared into thin air.

From: 나쁜 여자
Thanks for the lunch anyway. But I don't really owe you, you punk!

He smiled as he reads the message from Sooyoung. "You don't! Don't worry, babo! You bad girl! You shouldn't treat people like that." He sighed, once again thinking about Fany. "I think I'll be owing you big time, you babo."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Choi Sooyoung speaking, how can I help you?"
"Ms. Choi!"
"Eung, Mr. Cho. Sudden call? May I help you?"
"Did Siwon called you?"
"Yes... numerous times. Why?"
"Met him?"
"Yes... We just had lunch. Is there anything wrong?"
"Did he give you the papers?"
"Papers? What papers?"
"Aissi! That man... He said he'll give you the papers." Kyuhyun scratched his head. "The marketing plan."
She nodded. She never really expected Siwon to forget handing her the marketing plan, because as far as she can remember, they were talking about their business earlier. "I'll just call him."
Before she could put the phone down, "Wait!"
"What? Are you giving me the 'wait! let's grab some coffee' thing? Because, seriously Mr. Cho, I'm in no mood for a cup of coffee right now."
"No." He chuckled. "I'm just gonna call him."
"It's alright, Mr. Cho. I'll call him." Then she put the phone down, and dialled Siwon's number.

"Eung... Sooyoung-ah!" he smiled. "Calling me all of a sudden? Miss me already?"
"I'm sorry, Mr. Choi. But much to your dismay, I won't gonna flirt with you. I'm just here to inform you that Mr. Cho called me and asked whether you gave me the marketing plan or not."
"Marke— Oh yeah! Sorry, I completely forgot about the papers... you see, I was—"
"I actually don't need to hear your explanation. But, mind going here in the office to hand it over to me?"
"Wow! You really sound like a business person on the phone." he teased.
She narrowed her eyes. "Ya! You punk! You should've gave it to me earlier so that you didn—"
"Ms. Choi, let's not be rude because it's embarrassing having a business partner whose calling me a punk, and who is rather loud like you." he said, sounding like a very wise man.
"Then you shouldn't have agreed being business partners with me..." She sighed. "I don't want another argument. Just give me the papers."
"Ms. Choi, let us not forget that I, too, have some work to do. Now, mind waiting for the class hours to end so that I can give it to you?"
She put the phone down and sent him a text message.

To: Choi Siwon
Ya! You punk Siwonnie! You're dead..............................................................
Just give the papers to Mr. Cho, Alright?


"No way, I'm not gonna give this to him."

To: 나쁜 여자
What if I don't want to?


To: Choi Siwon
Alright~ It's up to you. Anyway, to inform you that it's our business, without pointing out that you... you hold the biggest share. So, it's really up to you, punk.

To: 나쁜 여자
Aigoo... arasseo. I'll hand it over to you, I just said to wait fot the class hours to end, right? Baboya ~ Do you think I won't hand this to you? I'm not crazy enough to do that :-P


"Good." she said to herself, reviewing some documents she's gonna hand over to the CEO.
Someone knocked on her office' door. "Come in."
"Ms. Choi, someone's here to see you." 
There she saw the shadow of the person, her secretary is talking about. 
When that person finally showed, she nearly jumped in her seat and can only mumble the words, "Waa~ You..."
"How have you been, Ms. Choi?"