Chapter 31

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

"Youngie-ah..."
They were settled at Sooyoung's place to spend the day together, watching random films and cuddling each other. He sits on a couch with her laying on his lap.
"Ne, oppa?"
"I still have questions, y'know..."
"What is it?"
"Like what happened between you and Kyuhyun..."
She shifted her gaze from the TV to Siwon. "What do you mean, what happened to us?"
"Before I flew to Japan, you were always together whenever I see you..." He said, her hair.
"Ah..." She nodded her head once, turning her haed away and smiling. "I'm helping him about explaining to his students the concern for business industry.... We're settled down, Wonnie."

Kyuhyun had long been searching for the tall woman when he reached the rooftop of Sooyoung's company, and eventually found her there, looking at the night sky, thinking about something, deeply. He smiled, walking to approach the gorgeous brunette. "There you are!"
Hearing his voice, she immediately turned around. "Eo, ne... Kyuhyun-ssi, why are you here?"
"I've been looking for you." He scooted a little towards Sooyoung, handing her a cup of hot coffee. "Let's have some drink." 
She raised her cup and smiled to him, muttering a soft "Thanks."
"You miss him, don't you?" He asked, without looking at her,
"Ne?"
"Siwon... You miss him, right?"
"Ahh..." She turned her head down, hesitating whether to answer or not.
Taking another sip of his coffee, he tried to cheer her up. "C'mon! Just admit it, SYoung!" He chuckled. "You're blushing!"
"Ya!" He hit his arms. "I don't!"
"Aigo... Stop denying it, young lady!" He ruffled her hair and looked into her eyes. "I can see it just from your eyes, y'know..."
"Ayu..." She gasped like an old lady.
"SYoung... you must know what it means when you miss a person badly."
She looked at him, innocently. "Ne? What does it mean, then?"
He just chuckled, pulling the girl towards him with a tight hug. "Aigo. Silly girl!" He sighed, patting her head. "Just confess to him..." There was a long silence before he spoke again." I love you, I really do... and I'll be happy just as long as you are... "
Sooyoung felt relieved hearing those words from him which made her smile. "Friends?"
He pulled her, offering his hands with her reaching for it. "Friends!"
"Ayu..." She gave him a friendly hug. "Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah..."
"Aissi... You're making it look like you need my blessing to go on with him!" He chuckled. "Just tell him to be sure not to hurt you or he's gonna witness world war 3!"
She looked at him, hitting his chest. "Silly!"

"Then we've got his blessing?" He grinned.
"Yeah!"
"Err..." He scratched his head. "Another thing..."
"Eung?"
"How did you learn to trust me?"
"I just... I feel we're connected. I feel this warm atmosphere whenever I'm with you and I... feel scured. I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders.
He smiled. "How about your—?"
"Aiyu..." She lifted her body up and cuddled Siwon, looking directly at his eyes. "Why so many questions, Wonnie-ya?"
"I don't know." He pouted.
"What's important now is..." Brushing up her hair, she gave him a genuine smile. "Is that we're finally together."
Without a doubt, he agreed with continuous nod and then proceeded to push her down in the couch, stealing away kisses.  "SYoungie... I love you."
"Ya! Wonnie oppa!" She chuckled, catching his face in her hands. "Bad oppa!"
"I love you, my Soo..." He grinned, kissing her cheeks.
"Stop that!" Sooyoung gasped, pushing him and complaining. "So cheesy!"
"I want to say it over and over again. It makes me happy." He smiled. "You want a pollock stew?"
"NO!"
"C'mon! It'll be good NOW, I promise!"
She glared at him. "I don't trust your cooking skills!"
"Then would you at least try my Tempura Udon? I've been practicing on cooking that back in Japan!" He boasted, nudging her.
"No, Choi."
"C'mon. Just try it."
"No."
He pouted, burying his head on her shoulders. "Why are you so stubborn?"
"Me?"
He just nodded, without looking.
"Aish... This guy!" She his hair and wrapped her arms around him. "Aren't you bored?"
"Not at all. You are with me and that's just enough to make me happy."
She blushed, teasing "I think I've heard that line somewhere before..."
"Babo!" He lifted his head, with his forehead meeting her jawline. "It's originally from me."
"I could just cuddle you, adorable creature forever, you know..." She firmly stated in a soft voice, wrapping her arms around him with a continuous pat on his shoulders.
With his head still rested on her jaw, he shot her a playful look. "You adore me that much, uh?"
"I don't think that's the right word." She looked at him. "I LOVE you that much."
He sighed, pulling a face. "Why haven't you told me of your feelings before?"
"I'm still confused. And I'm afraid you won't love me back."
He rolled his eyes, placing his head on her shoulders. "If you did, we could've had kids now. At least, have one in your tummy..." He muttered to himself.
"I heard that!"
"What?"
"Too fast..."
"...too good." He continued, as she looked at him with a mild glare. "Ya! Don't give me that look! You were just talking about our wedding earlier! Can't I talk about our future too?"
She just chuckled, resting her head above his. "How many kids do you want, then?"
"10!" He replied, hastily, raising his arms.
"Want a punch in the face, Choi?"
"Kidding! Just... 5? 6?"
Sooyoung's jaw dropped open. Wondering what the heck the guy is thinking. "Ya! You're not the one going to be pregnant, right?! You're not the one who'll undergo the struggles of a mother bearing her child!"
"Aigo, Sooyoungie..." Siwon laughed at the brunette's reaction, hugging her from the side like a snake wrapping its body on a tree. "Calm yourself down!" He stood up, offering his hands.
Innocently, she asked "Where are we going?"

After some few hours, the couple had agreed about him cooking Tempura Udon for her. At least give the boy a try. And now, they're stuck in the middle of a busy street market, buying every ingredient from the list. "That..." She sipped on the iced tea she's holding, pointing on the healthy-looking prawns laid before them. "Let's buy at least 10 of them."
"10?!"
"Ne. Wae?"
"Why? Did you invite someone to go over your place?" He asked, facing the seafood vendor. "Ajussi, how much is a kilo of this?" He pointed to the prawns.
"No. Just you and me." She turned to the ajussi. "Give us a half-kilo ajussi."
"Ah? Ah ne..."
Siwon rolled his eyes, reaching for the plastic bag the old man is handing him. "Seriously... when we get married, we'll always fight whenever we do grocery shopping." He took out his money and paid the ajussi. "Thank you..."
"Ah?" The brunette dropped her jaw in disbelief. "What?! You were asking the price for a kilo prawn and I just bought a half kilo. Is that anything near—"
Before she could say another word, Siwon had covered the woman's mouth and stole a kiss on the lips. "You're the boss."
She smiled. "I love you."
"Wow! You immediately stopped the moment I kissed you! Choi Sooyoung... My kiss is your drug, eh?" He teased.
"Then what do you want me to do, eung?" She hit his arms with her empty hands. 
"Alright... Alright... What to buy next?" He tried to read her face, grabbing her hands and pressing it.
"Eo! Oppa!" Someone called from behind, making the couple turn around to face her.
"Sunny-ah!" Siwon walked to hug her, still holding on Sooyoung's hand. "You've grown!"
"Really?" The short woman chuckled. "Like an inch?" She took a close look at the woman he's with. "Sooyoung-ssi?! Sooyoung-ah!" Then she goes on to hold the brunette's hand. "Waa! You really look so beautiful! I don't know you're friends with Siwon oppa! How are you?"
For a moment, Sooyoung hesitated whether to answer Sunny or not. The word 'friends' from her made her feel uncomfortable. "I'm fine."
"Cool! You know each other?"
"Ne, oppa... She's my classmate back in high school and we even attended the same university! We used to be really close!" She smiled. "Oppa! How are you, huh? How's Fany? Going strong?" The woman teasingly kept raising her brows together with a not-so-good smile. Hearing the question, Sooyoung immediately let go of Siwon's hands.
"Ahh... That... Err..."
"Why? What's the problem?" She asked. "Gosh! I miss that lady soo much! Don't you miss her? I bet you're dying to see her, oppa! I can't wait for your wedding! Fany mentioned that she will marry you as soon as she goes back and.... blah blah blah." The brunette can't seem to hear the words she's saying.
Sooyoung turned red and for a moment she felt like a really small creature between Sunny and Siwon. Her words are like bullets shot against her chest which instantly seized her breath. Siwon, on the other hand, noticed the girls uncomforatble gesture as she hold grip on the brown paper bag she's holding. "We're not—"
Sunny raised an eyebrow. "How did you meet each other?"
"I... I'm..." Sooyoung took a glance at Siwon before answering. "I'm a friend."
Sunny, who doesn't even look totally convinced, nods her head. "Eo... I see..."
Siwon glared at the young woman, "What did you say?" To which she responded with a nervous chuckle. "Oppa... Why are you like that? Aren't we 'friends'?"
"Sunny... I'm sorry but we really have to go! It was nice meeting you!" He bade her goodbye, dragging Sooyoung's arms to a corner. "What was that?!"
She frowned. "Let's go home."
"Sooyoung-ah..."
"Let's just go home!" She yelled. "I'm tired."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for such an update. I know this is clearly not what you want... but nothing's popping out of my head. :"(