Chapter 03

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

Tiffany, holding her brush and palette sighed. She smiled, looking at her painting. "There you go. You'll be another fraud for my collection." She put the brush and palette down her desk, looking around, a tear started rolling down her cheeks. "I want to escape reality and live with my fantasies." She sobbed. "Why is it always me?! Why do I need to put up with all of this?!" She suddenly fell to the floor. She laid there, unconscious, having another tear from her eyes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Hyoyeon
Soo, drive safely. Don't skip your meals. Goodluck with the meeting!


Upon seeing her message, Sooyoung smiled and said, "Sorry, can't take that really." So, she drove faster, that she nearly hit a young girl. "...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"
*stop
She got out of her car to find the young girl crying. She looked at her with pleading eyes, and held the girl. "What's wrong? Huh? Are you hurt?" She hugged the young girl and a single tear was seen falling from her eyes.

FLASHBACK:

"Eomma! Appa!" little Soo kept looking around, searching for her parents, on a bitter and cold night in January. She cried, "Eomma, appa! Eodie gasseoyo (Where did you go)?" was all the little girl can mumble.
As she continued searching for her parents, she didn't notice she's already on a highway. After some few seconds, she saw a car coming towards her. To her horror, she just stayed there, eyes wide open, b with tears.
The car made its way to avoid little Soo, turning into the left with no control, it bumped onto another car. To which, they collided.
Seeing the sight, little Soo's feet were glued into the ground without her realizing how cold it is. The last thing she can remember is that everything went black.


"Eonni..." the young girl uttered.
Sooyoung smiled, caressing the little girl's cheeks. "Where are your parents?"
The little girl pointed on a store where charms and goodluck stuffs can be found. She narrowed her eyes and held the girl, making their way to the shop. "Ajumma..." she approached the mom of the child.
The little girl's child, having no idea about what had happened to her young girl, just smiled. "Excuse me?"
"Ajumma! Do you have any idea what happened about your dear child, uh? She was nearly hit by a car while you, you're here, feasting about these stuffs?!" she said with raging voice, as the people looked at her, whispering with each other. "If she was hit, what are you gonna do?! Can you imagine what horror this girl felt as she saw the car coming towards her?!"
"Mind your own business." the lady answered coldly, taking her child's hand by force. "She's my child, I'm her mother." The mother and child made their way out of the shop, leaving Sooyoung as tears filled her eyes.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're late." the CEO of one of the largest companies said as Sooyoung made her way inside the conference room. Everybody looked at her in disbelief, as this will be her first time being late, hence, the meeting with the CEO.  She ignored them and immediately went to the front, ready for her presentation. She started by telling him about their company, services and abilities. Then she elaborated how working with them will be as great much more than he thinks it is. She didn't really full showed her business presentation to him, rather, they talked about the business. And as much as the CEO wanted to talk about a particular topic, she lets him be. After being a contrarian, she now fully understands his prospect and his plans, which she agrees with.

As the CEO left the company, impressed of Sooyoung's ability, everybody looked at her with awe.
"Waa... the great Choi Sooyoung once again made another impressive act!" Jessica, one of her coworkers, said.
"You made the CEO forgot about you being late..." Yuri chuckled, walking towards her desk. "Does it call for a celebration?"
Sooyoung just smiled. She doesn't even feel like it's an accomplishment, yet her coworkers are happier than her. "A celebration is a whole day rest for me!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon closed the book he's reading, turned off the lights and got to his bed. He just lay there, thinking about random things: the book, the business they'll be putting up, his girl and the angel. Siwon looked lost as he started thinking about the 'angel' he just saw earlier, talking to Kyuhyun. "What's up with that lady, actually? It's like—" he paused for a moment. He realized that he's there again, thinking about someone whom he can lean on fully, the one who shares the same pain. Ah! Quit it, Siwon! You're lost in thoughts, again! She's like the 100th girl whom you thought shares the same pain as you. He just chuckled. "Waa... I want to go try and yell at myself!"