Chapter 33

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

"Open it."
"What?"
"Open it."
Sooyoung looked at him and started to unwrap the gift, mumbling "Later." She stopped.
"Aiyu..." He grabbed it from her, and continued to remove the wrappings of the gift.
She rolls her eyes, yanking it away from him. "Yaaa! You gave this to me as your gift only to be opened by you?"
Siwon groaned like a child, thumping his feet against the ground. "But you won't open it."
"Stop that, you two!" Hyoyeon, who is peeking at them for quite a few seconds now, groaned.
"I said I will... Later." Holding it against her chest, she started talking a few steps away. "C'mon, hop inside the car."
"Open it first!"
"Later!" She opens the door of his car, throwing the box in the backseat.
"Yaa! What have you done?!" He runs to her with a confused derp plastering across his face.
"What? Don't give me that look! Hurry!"
Sitting on the driver's seat, he looks back to check the box before sighing with relief.
"Start the engine!" She yelled.
He made a 'Tsk!' sound, eyeing her from head to toe. "Aissi... I'm not even your driver."
"Alright." She placed her hands on the steering wheel. "If you don't want to, I'll drive."
"No."
"Argh! Why are you being like this?"
"Why am I being like this?" He repeated, staring the car's engine. "No. Why are you so stubborn?"
"Me? Stubborn? You!"
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Sooyoung hold onto his arms as the roller coaster ride takes them up and down.
"Hahahaha!" Siwon let out at evil laugh which made the woman look puzzled.
"Uh? Wae-wae-wae-wae?!"
He flashed an awkward grin. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"

"What's with the evil 'hahaha' earlier?" The brunette asks, looking around and searching for another good ride.
"Nothing."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah..." He smirked, holding Sooyoung's hand and looking straight at the haunted mansion. "Youngie..."
"Oh..." She chuckles nervously, realizing what the tall man is thinking. "Oh... Oh no, young man! I don't like what you're thinking! NO!" She immediately jerked her hands from him.
"Just once, eung?" He pleads.
"No, no, no. You will never get me to go there, Wonnie!" She was about to walk away when Siwon had caught her hands and pulled her towards the fencing of the hall. "Choi Siwon-ah!"
"C'mon! It'll be fun!" He flashes an awkward grin, pushing Sooyoung towards the entrance gate. "I dare you, Choi Sooyoung!"
"You're actually challenging me? Huh!" She looked away, blowing up her fringe. "Whatever it takes, Choi Siwon! I'm up for this game. I don't wanna loose over you punk!"
"Ah! That's the Sooyoung I know!" He ruffles her hair. "So, in this game we're gonna pretend we don't know each other. That means no touching and no holding Siwon. Not even screaming Siwon's name." He flashes an evil smirk.
That's a twist. Although Sooyoung is already nervous and scared now that he's even giving such rules, she still kept her composure by smirking a 'You bet!' back. "Tss! I won't ever!" She started taking steps forward when Siwon held her hand. "Aren't you gonna ask what the prize is?"
"Oh, stop it! I don't care about the prize! I just want to win over you!"
"You sure you're gonna be okay?"
"Hell yeah!"
Then their game began. Siwon was the first one to enter the mansion followed by Sooyoung who is really pretending she doesn't have an idea who the heck the man in front of her is. Seriously, she is scared. There were bats flying randomly, axes being thrown, ghosts were appearing from nowhere and disturbing noises like what one would expect from haunted houses. It's totally dark that she almost can't see a thing.  The people were screaming their lungs out. There were even couples who are walking together. She felt tears starting to form on her eyes as she covers her ears with her hands. "Si--si..." She tried but she remembered what he said earlier.
"Wonnie..." She whispers without him hearing it. "Wonnie-ya..." She repeated it once again and again and again with her pitch getting higher and higher.
She gasped when she felt something or someone unknown touched her feet. "Aahh..." She breathed again, sobbing cautiously so Siwon won't notice it. While she's head-over-heels scared, Siwon seemed comfortable enough to walk inside like he's in a park. He even whistles and plays around with the ghosts. Sooyoung just heaved out a sigh, she just thought that they'll soon reach the end of the trail but heck it seemed a very long and windy road to nowhere. She couldn't even manage to find a single light.
Then there she was. Pausing in the middle of the trail. She didn't know what happened but she did. Ah! She remembers, because Siwon is nowhere in sight! Not even a trace of him! "Siwon-ah!" She finally screamed. "Siw---" She was cut through when she felt a presence behind her back, giving her a demon's laugh. She didn't even turn back and started running for her life when that creature chased after her. She ran until she reached the end of what seem to be a nightmare, calling out Siwon's name.
She fell down at the ground, catching her breath and looking around. Still no sign of him. She began to sob. For a moment, she thoughthe left her. She doesn't care if people will call her crazy, she's just there at the sidewalk, hugging her knees and burying her head on it. Crying like a lost child. "Siwon-ah! Oppaaa..."
"Youngie?"
She immediately lifted her head up as soon as she heard his voice. "YA! YOU BAD BOY!"
"You're so pale and soaked in sweat!" He took his handkerchief from his pockets. "C'mon up!"
She stood up and quickly threw herself to him. "I HATE YOU EVEN MORE!"
He scratched her back, smiling with worried eyes."Shh... I was just here, waiting for you." He dabbed his towel on her face before putting it on her back.
"Liar." She mutters. "I thought I'd lost you."
He pressed his lips against her head. Apparently, Sooyoung lost almost all her loved ones that whenever someone would leave her even just for a moment, she'll start thinking she's lost them. "I'm sorry."
"I was so scared! You didn't even bothered looking back to check up on me!" She hit him in the chest. "You're really cruel, Siwon! Do you know how it feels to witness all those couples protecting each other when I'm there walking alone because, apparently, my boyfriend had this crazy idea about us pretending that we don't know each other?!!?!"
Siwon laughed at her girly rants. "I know. I know. Let's eat?"
She flashes a death glare on him. "And now my boyfriend is asking me to eat after what he's done to me! Man! You really are something!"
He crosses his arms, adjusting the towel he put on Sooyoung's back earlier. "Then what do you want to do?"
"Eat!" She said immediately, giving him an awkward grin.
"You never fail to confuse me!"
"Aissi! Let's just go and eat!" She pulls his hand but he didn't move. "Ya! Ppalli! The dinoconda in my tummy is complaining!"
"Dinoconda?"
"Yep. Dinosaur and anaconda!" She smiles. "C'mon!"
He chuckled at her silly words. "Aren't we gonna ride the big wheel first?"
She rolls her eyes. "We can ride it later. Now, LET'S EAT!"
"No. We need to ride on it now, because we're not eating here, Young." He wraps his arms around her.
"Uh? Waejyo?"
"We're going to have our late dinner with Seo, Hyo and Yoong!"
"We are?"
"Yeah. So," He pulled her and ran towards the ferris wheel. "Let's go ride the big wheel, Young!"

So there they were, settled on one of the big wheels' (what do you call it? oh yeah, right!) gondolas. Sooyoung cheerfully looked down, amused about the wheel as it turns around and the view beneath continued on getting smaller and smaller. Siwon smiled at the sight of her as he tucked her hair behind her ears.
"Oppa..." She turns to him. "Thank you for sharing this day with me."
He seemed lost at the moment. He knew exactly that he heard that line way back before. He finally remembered, that was what Tiffany told him when they were riding on the big wheel together. He felt uneasy. Wondering, of all the words in this world why come up with what Fany had said?
"Ya! Siwon-ah!" Her tone snapped him back to reality. "What's happening to you?!"
"No-" He looks at her, startled. "Nothing, Youngie." He forced a smile, giving her a pat on the head.
"Aigo! This is my first time riding on the big wheel ever and you're giving me that weird look!" She complained, pouting.
He was surprised. He finds it weird that she didn't even had the chance to ride on a big wheel til now. With him. He figured he should make this a special moment on her history book. "This is your first time?!"
She nodded her head once. "Yeah, do I need to repeat myself?"
"Why?
"Big wheels are for couples." She grins though her eyes were sad and longing. "Kyuhyun and I never had the chance to ride on this. This is my first time."
"Aigo! Who says big wheels are for couples?" He chuckles which earned him a mild glare from her. "Alright, alright. If you say it's for couples, then it is!" He wraps his arms around her, uttering "Aigo this kid is really a brat!"
She chucks, burying her head on his chest with a back tease of "Aigo this man really loves this brat!"
He chucked back and replied, "SYoungie... You don't know how much you're making a really contented, happy man out of me." He muttered. "It's not even the end of the day yet I feel like we're together for years!"
"Stop the drama, Choi!" Her neck stiffened as she scratch it.
He just smiled and caressed her cheeks. "Such beautiful angel I would never grow tired looking at, every morning of every day! Aigo I can't even put to words how much I'm in love with you, babo!"
"Alright, alright..."
He looked at her, expecting another word but he only gets a 'What?" from her. "Aren't you even moved by my words?"
"No."
"Aaah!" He places his hands on his chest. "This heartless girl!"
"I know, that's why you love me!" She smiles sweetly, stealing an immediate kiss on his lips. "Ha! I love you, Choi Siwooooooon!" She yells.
"Ha! Ha! You love me!" He repeats, holding her hand tight. "NO! I LOVE YOU MORE SOOOOYOUNGIEEE!" He yelled back.
She chucked and wrapped her arms around him. "Ah! I love this feeling! I always feel secured whenever I'm with you. Does that mean...?"
"We're destined to be together."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ddan-ddan-ddannan... Ddan-ddan-ddannan..." Hyoyeon imitates the wedding cermonial hymn as they saw Siwon and Sooyoung, who just entered the restaurant, walking hand in hand. "The newly wedded couple is approaching!"
"They seemed too happy!" Yoona looked at them with endearment with her hands put together. "They're even glowing!"
"They are! They are! Ah! Oppa is really happy! He's really in love with Sooyoung eonni!" Maknae guffawed, looking straight at them.
"Hey! How's everyone?" Siwon greeted, pulling a chair for Sooyoung to sit in with him taking a seat beside her.
"GOOD! Perfectly fine!" They chorused.
He took one of the menu list. "So what did you guys--"
Siwon was cut through when Sooyoung interrupted him, yanking the menu from his hands. "Enough with the how-do-you-do's everyone! Let's eat first! Puh-lease! Or I'm gonna die of starvation!"
Siwon ruffled. "Aigo! Alright." He turns his head to the girls who is sitting opposite them. "I'm apologizing on my wife's behalf about her behavior. But the dinoconda inside her tummy is just really, really complaining for some food..." He turns his head to glance at Sooyoung who is seriously busy choosing what to eat. She mumbles to herself, "What should I eat? I want this sharksfin wanton and this yang chow... and this seafood roll. Or should I just have some lauriat?"
He smiles at her actions which he find cute, asking "Need any help?"
"Oh no." She refuses, brushing her hair up and checking up on him if he has any menu list on his hands. Seeing that he doesn't, he hands him one and said, "Go figure out what you should eat."
"Eh?" He gave her a weird, questioning look. "I thought you're checking out foods WE will actually it."
"No." She shook her head, shooting him a cold look. "I'm looking for some foods I will eat. You guys should just figure out about your foods you know. I'm already struggling on what food I should eat."
"You're really a monster when it comes to food!" He whispers his complaints. "You don't even care about your husband?"
"Eh? Who's my husband?"
He rolled his eyes, caressing his chin with his eyes focused on the menu. "About your boyfriend!"
The trio just sat there, observing them as they discusses what food should they eat. "I swear when they get married there will always be wars like this! Food wars, grocery shopping wars, opening the gift wars... and many other wars comin' up!" Hyoyeon whispers.
"I heard that!" Siwon and Sooyoung chorused which made them laugh.
"They're just so cute!" Seohyun squealed, smiling blankly and feeling like she's in paradise. "They're so meant to be!"
"I know! I know, right?" Yoona quickly agreed. "When they get married, I can't wait for those sweet wars! Honestly!" Yoona turns to Seohyun and they joined hands, blushing and squealing.
"This kids." Hyoyeon made a 'Tsk!' sound. "Wow! You've got chemistry! They actually love wars!"
All of a sudden, someone just popped out from nowhere yet again approaching Siwon for the second time as soon as she saw him having fun with his sister, Seohyun, Yoona and his cousin Hyoyeon with Sooyoung. She wonders what exactly it is between him and her.
"Oppa?"
"Eo! Sunny!" He stood up and shook hands with her. "Glad to see you here! What're you doing here, anyway? Are you here with your boyfriend?"
"No. I just dropped by." She shot Sooyoung a cautious look. "Glad to see you here too... Again. With Sooyoung-ssi."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I am so sorry my dearest readers that it took me so long to update a chap... T_T I will work hard, really. I love you all so much! kekekek! ^^