Chapter 34

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

Sooyoung immediately stood up, reaching for Sunny's hand to shake it. "Eo! Sunny-ssi! Annyeong haseyo!"
"Nne..." She takes it uncomfortably and forced a smile.
"So..." Siwon rubbed his palms together and grinned. "Care to join us?"
"Who is she?" Yoona asks Seohyun who abruptly shrugged her shoulders. Hyoyeon nervously watch them, anticipating for what Siwon will say to Sunny, one of their schoolmates back then and Fany's bestfriend.
"Oppa..." Sunny tilts her head to one side, grimacing at Sooyoung from head to toe. "Why is Sooyoung-ssi here?"
The woman immediately interrupted. "I am his business partner."
The sentence earned her a disappointed stare from Siwon. He just held her hand and continued, "Why wouldn't she be here? She's that special someone. She's the one who holds my heart." Siwon stole a glance at Sooyoung who is keeping her head down, arching her brows. "She's my girlfriend." says he.
The short woman nearly yelled. "WHAT?!"
Sooyoung lifts her head up and releases Siwon's hand to reach for Sunny. "Sunny-ah... Come on, eat with us!"
Yoona rolls her eyes."Who is she to react like that?"
"Ssh." Seohyun knows she saw Sunny before, she just doesn't know where and when but she tries hard to dig the memory in her mind.
Sunny ignores her and looked intensely at Siwon, a quizzical expression all over her face. "Can we talk for a moment?" She started talking steps forward. Siwon turns back at Sooyoung who is giving him a nervous and worried look, "Oppa..."
"Don't worry." He caress her cheeks before following Sunny's footsteps.
"Eonni... Who is she again?" Seohyun scratches her nape as Yoona shook her head in disapproval. "Sounds like trouble."
Sooyoung just sat back and sighed, before shooting Hyoyeon a 'What should I do?' look. Hyoyeon gave her a reassuring smile in return, reaching for her hands across the table and pats it. "Everything will be settled. Let's eat first, SYoung. Time to feed your dinoconda!"
Her eyes staring blankly at the table, she doesn't know but she honestly thinks that she lost her appetite just now. She's too worried about what will happen next with goodbyes flooding her mind. She frowned but when she remembered that she's not alone, she immediately wore a smile so everyone won't be worried about her and to not replace the earlier happy scene with moodswings. "Yeah, yeah!" Her eyes grew big, convincing everyone that she's totally fine and that there's nothing wrong. "We should!"

"You traitor!" Sunny slaps him hard enough to make sure he'll understand a friend's pain. "How could you do this to her?!"
"If there is someone I should be apologizing to, it's Fany..." He says. "But what happened, Sunny, I'm telling you i'm not sorry that all these things happened. I'm not sorry that I met Sooyoung and I'm not sorry that I fell for her."
She slaps him again. "You're evil oppa!"
"Maybe I am. But you can't blame me, Sunny. There were nothing but hazy communications between Fany and I the day she left. I... I was waiting for her! All along I kept wishing she's here with me to make me feel alright. Sooyoung filled the void she left—"
"Stop this nonsense! You're just lonely!" She protested. "You're just wishing she was Fany!"
"Maybe I did!" He shouts back. "Maybe I did wish she was Fany but it's all different now. I love Sooyoung and I'm not wishing she's somebody else from my past."
"From your past?" Sunny repeatead, smirking. "So, Hwang is just a memory now, uh?"
"I should go..." He uttered, at plain lost with words. "They're waiting for me."
As soon as he started walking away from that exact same spot Sunny dragged him, the little woman grabbed hold of his wrist and murmured, "You've got to end this nonsense now."
"No." He said firmly, turning around to face her. "No, Sunny, just no. I'm not ending anything. Maybe I'm being unfair, but I'm just giving you my honest feelings right now. I am deeply in love with that girl over there, and I'm not planning to break up with her."
"...yet." Sunny added. "Wait before Fany comes back. You'll regret all of this and come running back to her." She smirked before making her way out.
He heaved out a deep sigh as he made a quick glance on Sooyoung. He facepalmed himself before walking in to share a delightful dinner with the girls.

"Gomawoyo..." Sooyoung uttered after Siwon gave her a good night kiss on the forehead, dropping her down her condominium's door. "I had a great time, oppa."
"Nado." He smiled, as he ruffles her hair in endearment. "I love you, Sooyoungie."
She flashed a smile back before stealing a kiss on the guy's lips. "HAH!" She playfully made her way inside, leaving a happy Siwon outside.
He started walking away, caressing his lips and smiling in love. It wasn't long before he heard the door knob being turned for the second time and as he turns around, he saw a childlike Sooyoung, ready to attack him.
"Hey baby..." whispered the woman, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his neck."I love you."
"You know I do." He muttered, staring at her big eyes as he places his hands on her waist. "You know I do."
She grinned. "Good night oppa."
"Good night, Sooyoung."
Both have already said their good-nights but none of the two initiated to move away from each other. Not even a slight inch. They just stood there, looking at each other's sparkling eyes.
Siwon's eyes turned to look at Sooyoung's tempting lips, which he later stole a kiss from. "Sweet dreams, Soo..."
She smiled, burying her face on his shoulders.
"Why?"
"Nothing." She lifted her head up, shaking it. "Good night."
"Sooyoung...?" Siwon furrowed his brows, waiting for Sooyoung to continue his sentence. "Do you need something?"
She shook her head.
"What is it, Youngie?"
"I love you Choi Siwon." She emitted a sudden giggle. "This is so weird, Choi." She removed her arms from his neck and buried her face on her hands, as she continues "Oh god! I feel like... I want to say it all over again, it makes me crazy!"
"Then..." He smirked, running his fingers through her hair. "I love you, Choi Sooyoung. I love you more. I love you most."
She muffled a laugh and as she started removing her hands from her face, unexpected tears of joy seeps through her eyes. "I just can't believe this, oppa. I feel so... I can't describe it! I'm in love..." She sighed, shooting gloss paint in a range of hues to his twinkling eyes. "I love you so much, you punk!"
"Aiyu! This cute little girl..." Siwon opened his arms and wrapped it tightly around the girl's petite body. He said "Are you happy?"
"Very."
"In love?"
"Deeply..."
"A heart that loves is always young. And I'm your baby..." He uttered, smiling as he remembers love lines by heart.
"Ya!" She chuckled as another tear slipped from her eyes. "I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you."
He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, before murmuring, " To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. With you, I've seen heaven in all it's glory."
"I may not be your first, but to be your last would be more than enough."
"Sooyoung-ah... Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing my life without you."
The woman bursted into laughter before shoving him with her hands. "Oppa, we sound so cheesy! Stop it!"
"At least I made you laugh." He released her from his tensed arms. "Are you happy?" He repeated.
"Every single second with you... Very."
"Soo... I know this is a little hard on you. But please hold on. We can make it to forever, baby." says the muscular man as he caressed her cheeks.
She nodded, several times before uttering, "I will. And I believe you."

"Where are the Chois?" Sungmin grumbled silently, giving a cup of espresso shot to a customer on a fairly sound afternoon the next day. "Already took their fury into next level?"
"They will be here." Kyuhyun impatiently muttered to himself. "They're fine."
"Oh... The other day when Siwon arrived home from Japan, they were totally into each other!" The older man replied in sarcasm. "She welcomed him warmly. Very warmly. Where the heck are those two?"
"I tried calling them but to no avail. They didn't even—" Kyuhyun's voice ceased into nullity as soon as he saw the missing ones arriving, hand in hand. He quickly tapped Sungmin in the back which almost made him drop the cup of hot coffee on his shirt. "The heck?!"
"The missing Chois!"
Sungmin turned around at once, to only see a happy couple, looking at each other in love and walking side by side with their hands tightly intertwining each other's. "OMONA! The world is coming to an end!"
"Annyeong haseyo!" They greeted.
"Ya! What happened? What just happened here?!" Sungmin immediately clutched Siwon's shoulders right after he bowed before them. "Ya!"
Kyuhyun just smiled, murmuring an "I knew it." as he hugged Sooyoung, expressing his congratulations.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong! Annyeong! Oh wow. I've finally updated after a decade! LOL. Thank you for waiting and supporting this fic guys! I love you all chingus!
So, what do you think about this? XD I would love to hear from you, so... leave a comment if you please. ^_____^
A COMMENT IS A MUST. LOL Do I seem scary?
I just missed you!