Chapter 02

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

Sooyoung arrived at the university at 7:30am sharp. "Excuse me, I have an appointment with Mr. Cho. I have to discuss some business matters with him." She smiled, as she approached the receptionist.
"Oh, Ms. Choi. Yes, Professor Cho is waiting for you inside—" before she can continue her sentence, Kyuhyun arrived at the scene with an attire of that of a talented and respected professor.
She bowed her head and greeted him. "Good Morning, Professor Cho!"
He smiled at her and for a moment he looked like he's lost in his thoughts. "Ah...Eung...yeah. Good morning."
She gave the receptionist a 'thanks for your time' signal as she she started to walk towards a bench, as he followed her. "So, Mr. Cho, what is it that I can do to help you?"
"You look beautiful." he blurted. It took him forever to realize what he said and what this lady in front of him like.
She just smiled and kept silent.
"Eung..." Kyuhyun tried to break the silence. "You see, I've been thinking about putting up this small business, a coffeehouse maybe?" He handed her a few papers, which she started analyzing. "I've done with the business plan. I wanted to put it up near your office..." He looked at her. "Busy, work-acquainted people loves coffee. They just grab it whenever they have some spare time."
"Will be owned and operated by— Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin and Choi Siwon?" she took a close look at the names. "Who's this Lee and Choi?"
"Lee is a friend of mine, while the Choi there is a coworker. He's also a professor here."
"Eung...I see. Good higlights." She smiled at him. "You're good at things like these. Why do you actually need my help?"
"Err...That's because, you're an expert and I wanna invest in your company regarding our business." He excused. Because I wanna be with you.
She chuckled. "By the way, what's your plan about us meeting with your business partners?"
"When's your free time?"
"Tomorrow, 6am. What d'you say?" She stood up, preparing to leave.
"I say...great!"

Siwon walked around with a coffee in his hand. Looking and turning around, he saw Kyuhyun having some conversation with a lady, who rather looked like some business person or someone who just dresses formally. He smiled at the sight of the girl. "Kyuhyun's got some angel for company." he said to himself. He wondered whether to approach him and let Kyuhyun introduce him to the lady, or just stay still and take the time to look at the beautiful 'scenery'. 

"So...I guess it's time for me to leave." Sooyoung continued, after a further discussion about the business. She smiled at him and bowed her head as a sign of  'goodbye'.
"Wait!" he shouted.
She turned around. "What is it?"
"Do you have time for some coffee?" he asked sheepishly.
"Err..." she looked at her wristwatch. "No, thanks. I'll just go grab mine on my way."
"I'll just buy you some coffee and you're free to go. C'mon! My treat." he insisted.
She just smiled. "Alright."

After grabbing her some coffee at a nearby coffeehouse, she finally waved her goodbye plus she can't be late. "I'm sorry, Mr. Cho. But you see, I have a meeting with our company's CEO. Thanks for this anyway." she said pointing the coffee. She made her way to her car and can't stop thinking about Kyuhyun. Shooking her head, she said to herself, "Ah! Choi Sooyoung, stop that nonsense! He's always been friendly!"

As the figure of Sooyoung disappeared in his sight, he can't stop smiling, thinking about the girl. He made his way inside the school. He suddenly ran into Siwon, who's looking like he just won a lottery. He caught the attention of Siwon by saying, "Looks like someone here just won something."
Siwon looked at him, his dimple's coming out. "Hey! Certainly not me, but I think, you. You're the one who just won something."
"Eh?" He asked confused.
"Eung? What's that tone? Don't act like you don't know! I saw you just now, hanging around with a girl outside the building!" He revealed.
Kyuhyun turned red. "She's not—" he cleared his throat. "She's the girl I'm talking about! My former student that turned into a business expert! We need her for our business, you know."
Siwon smiled looking at him. "It's more like, YOU need her."
"Ya! Choi Siwon! Stop that nonsense!" he yelled in embarrassment then walked away.
Siwon, still looking at Kyuhyun, chuckled. "If you don't want her, I'll guess—"
His phone vibrated suddenly. He smiled seeing the message and looked at the book he's holding. 'Casting A Lonely Beam... Hwang Tiffany'. "Good story, you fool!" he smirked.