Chapter 30

Strength in Weakness, Truth in Lies

"The Chois are not here yet?" Sungmin looked around, putting his bag on a chair.
"Yep. Nowhere in sight." Kyuhyun grabbed his phone, trying to call neither Sooyoung or Siwon.
"They didn't get into some fight, right?" The aegyo king mumbled to himself after recalling what happened yesterday. "Or... did they just...?"
"Just what?"
"I don't know..." He gasped, trying to make the 'Tsk!' sound. "I have this feeling..."
"Feeling of?"
"I just can't figure it out." Biting his lower lips, he turned and face Kyuhyun. "Don't you think there's something... err... going on?"
"What?" The young man looked confused, walking ahead and grinding some coffee beans.
Sungmin followed him, crossing his arms. "I don't know... Maybe they got into a fight or something?"
"Fight?"
"You should've seen the look on Sooyoung's face yesterday... like some really pissed off woman!"
"I mean... she's really pissed off yesterday, you know? You started it!" He argued.
Sungmin glared at him. "I did not!"
"...then there comes Siwon." 
"Who made her totally pissed off." They both laughed.
"I just hope they are NOT arguing this moment, I mean you know them..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"You mean what you said?"
"That what?"
"That you love me?"
"Yes..." She blushed, once again wrapping her arms around his toned body. "I love you, punk..."
Siwon felt relieved, still at awe about the things happening now. "I've been waiting for you to say that, babo. Don't you know? I always dreamed about this day."
She chuckled. She felt like she could just be in his arms forever. There is an atmosphere of warmth and reassurance in Siwon that she herself, couldn't explain why. "Oppa..."
"You're even calling me 'oppa'." He smiled. "I feel like today is the greatest day of my life!"
"Silly!" She leaned and kissed him, cupping his face in a cute manner. "Our wedding will be!"
"Woah!" He gasped with a surprised chortle. "Choi Sooyoung, you're fast! We just got together, right? Now you're thinking about our wedding!?"
"Why? Is it strange?" She released her grip. "I want to secure you! Maybe I'm being selfish, but I just want you to myself, Choi Siwon. You're mine!"
Siwon could only smile at her words which he found adorable and not even in the edge of being selfish. "Yes, ma'am."
"I don't want to lose you. No. I never want that... The time I found out you went to Japan, I felt like my whole world just crashed." She made a face, looking straight at his eyes and searching for an answer. "Don't you do that again, Choi Siwon! Don't you even think of leaving me!"
"Ayu..." He patted the emotional girl's head. "I won't Youngie. I won't even dare leave you. You're mine and me? I am JUST yours, baby." Then he goes on hugging her again, feeling sorry for what he's done. "I love you... I love you, I love you, I love you! I love you, Choi Sooyoung..."

"Oppa... I think you forgot your—" Seohyun stopped as soon as she saw Siwon getting intimate with Sooyoung at their door. She quickly covered with her hands to prevent herself from screaming. "OPPA! EONNIIII!"
Their eyes grew big, turning to face the young girl. Blushing, the leggy brunette mumbled  "Seohyun-ah..."
"Seohyun-ah..." The young man scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, repeating after Sooyoung. "Wha-- What are you... err... doing? Here?"
The maknae smiled brightly. "I'm just giving this..." She handed him his car keys. "...to you, when I saw you and eonni... kissing. So..." She moved closer to them. "I'm the one who supposed to be asking that question... What are you two doing?"
"Err... I—We are... Just... You..." Sooyoung stammered as her neck stiffens.
He chuckled. "We're just..." He looked at Sooyoung's eyes before grabbing her hands. "We're just going to work!"
Heading away, the innocent-looking girl stopped them by running ahead and blocking them. "No. You're not going anywhere."
"We're late." Her big brother excused.
Looking from Siwon to Sooyoung, she continued, "Eonni... What does it feel to kiss oppa?"
"Err..." She blushed, trying to hide behind Siwon, feeling uncomfortable.
"Ya! Don't ask her that!"
"Alright." Seohyun nodded. "Then oppa... what does it feel to kiss eonni?"
And just when the situation is getting worse, there comes their dorky cousin, Hyoyeon, holding a brown paper bag against her chest and a plastic bag of oranges. "Eo! Oppa!" Then she saw Sooyoung at one end. "Sooyoung-ah? What are you doing here so early?"
"I just dropped by." She reasoned, awkwardly smiling at the bubbly girl.
"Eonni! Eonni! Eonni!" Seohyun ran to her, jumping up and down excitedly. "They kissed! I just saw them kissed!"
"WHA--?" Hyoyeon almost dropped the bags she's holding. "How—? You dropped by to kiss him?! No..." She gave the bags to Seohyun for a while and hit Siwon's arm. "Why so fast, eh? You were just looking so down yesterday! Now, you're... kissing?"
"We're... She just... We're..." He looked at Sooyoung, who's saying nothing at all and gripping a hold of his waist.
The blonde girl sighed. "Alright... We get it. Because it's no longer something 'friends' would do... We know exactly what's going on."
"Ne..." Cheerful Seohyun agreed. "So... How did it go?"
"Err... We we're going on an amusement park... later." Though it didn't really answered the maknae's question, at least Sooyoung finally choked out.
"Great!" Seohyun clapped her hands together at once. "We should get going!"
She was about to walk back inside when Siwon stopped her and held her wrist. "No. You're not going."
Seohyun pouted. "Uhh... Wae?"
"Let them be." Hyoyeon chucked, grabbing the bags Seohyun is holding and walking inside.
"This is just us, Seo. I don't want you to ruin my first date..." Her brother argued which earned a slap from Sooyoung. "Ya! Why would she ruin it?"
"Ne..." Seohyun pouted.
He stared at the brunette for a while before wrapping his arms on her shoulders. "Youngie... I want it to be just you and me. I mean... who actually have their dates with their sister?"
"Alright." Seohyun raised her hands like 'I get it.' "I'm not going with you! I'll just spend my night with Hyo eonni..." she smiles, walking away.

"So..." He turned around as soon as his bloodlines were gone, looking at Sooyoung playfully. "Let's go get to work?"
Sooyoung gracelessly shook her head. "I don't want to."
"Eo?" He looked confused. "Where's that business-oriented Sooyoung I knew, eh? You're being lazy, I can sense it!"
She glared at him, denying the fact that she's being a potato couch and saying "You have to work out to fill the days you were gone! The days you were not with me..."
"We won't even drop by at the café?"
"Nope, sir." She crossed her arms with him, walking ahead to his car. "Wonnie-ya, let's just spend the day together. Alone. Just us."
"Because you missed me so much?" He smirked.
"It's not that." She denied.
"Then what is it?" He started tickling her while she run around, laughing and with him chasing her. "Eh? Eh? What is it, Youngie?"

"They look so happy!" Seohyun observed them from a distance through their window. "Eonni...I'm so happy for both of them!"
Hyoyeon moved a little bit to her, peeping through the glass. Smiling, she muttered, "They look so good."
"Yeah..." The innocent-faced maknae immediately agreed. "Maybe even better than with Fany eonni... I never saw him smile like that when he's with her... Did you?"
"Err..." The older woman hesitated whether to answer or not. "Let's not talk about that." Then she proceeds on organizing their stuffs in the kitchen.
Seohyun ignored her and looked back at the couple. "So cute."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I am so sorry for such a short update, no words are popping out of my mind and I can't even think of a fluffy situation :(