Chapter 2

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Double update guys  ^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

It is time for recess. All of the students rush to the cafeteria as soon as the bell rings except for these four students. Hakyeon still sits at his place not even bother to keep all of his books. Meanwhile, Taekwoon and Wonshik just eat in the class since they feel very lazy to go to the cafeteria. As for Hyuk, he would love to go for eating but he doesn’t like to eat alone. He walks to Hakyeon’s place and takes the book that Hakyeon read abruptly.

“Yah, Han Sanghyuk!” Hakyeon shouts Hyuk’s name and it makes Taekwoon and Wonshik look at them.

“Can you please leave the books for a few minutes and go to the cafeteria with me? It has been awhile since the last time you eat with me in the cafeteria.” Hyuk asks the boy to accompany him.

“I need to study, Hyuk. Give me back the books.” Hakyeon tries to get back the book but failed as the boy lift up the book higher.

“Why must you study this hard? You always get number one on the exam.” Hyuk frowns as he feels unsatisfied with Hakyeon’s reply.

“You know why.” Hakyeon still not give up on taking back his book.

“Come on. Only for today.” Hyuk hides the book at his back.

“Han Sanghyuk! Just give me the book back!” Hakyeon tries to control his anger.

“Hakyeon-ah, can you please at least care about yourself for once?” Hyuk says in a high tone that makes Taekwoon and Wonshik feel scared to disturb them.

“Why should I?” Hakyeon grits his teeth as he feels that he can burst into tears at any seconds.

“Of course you should care about yourself. What if you get sick? Don’t you think that your father will worry about you if you get sick?” Hyuk says and he didn’t know, what he said just now hurts Hakyeon deeply.

“He never cares about me. Because of him, I need to study this hard. You already know why and why must you keep repeating the same thing? I’m tired whenever I fight with you, Han Sanghyuk. Please do not make me angry.” Hakyeon just takes his book from Hyuk’s hand and walks away from that class.

Hyuk just sighs. He slaps his own face for hurting Hakyeon’s feelings. He knows that he should not mention about Hakyeon’s father.

“You are really a stupid, Sanghyuk-ah,” Hyuk mumbles slowly.

Then, he feels that someone is patting his shoulder. He turns to his right and looks at Wonshik who is giving bread to him.

“Oh, thank you.” Hyuk thanks and eats the bread as he feels hungry.

“Are you okay?” Taekwoon comes and asks as he sits in front of Hyuk.

“Of course I’m not okay. I’m sorry for involving you guys in this matter. I totally forgot that you guys were here all the times.” Hyuk eats the bread slowly.

“It is okay. Things happen and we understand. Hope you guys will reconcile again.” Wonshik pats his shoulder to makes him feel better.

“It is my fault. I should not mention about his father. If I didn’t mention about him, Hakyeon would not feel hurt.” Hyuk lowers his head as he feels sad.

“Is he not in a good relationship with his father?” Taekwoon asks curiously.

“No.” Hyuk shakes his head and massages his head as he feels dizzy when he thinks about Hakyeon’s family.

“Why?” Both of them ask at the same time.

“That’s all that I can tell you guys. I can’t tell you why since this is about his family matters. You should ask him on your own if you really want to know and if you really care about him.” Hyuk presses on the word ‘care’.

“Oh, okay we get it,” Taekwoon says as he understands.

“By the way, you can join us for recess,” Wonshik asks the latter to join their group.

“Really?” Hyuk asks excitedly.

“Whoa… you are pretty excited I see. Don’t tell me that you don’t have any friend beside Hakyeon. Well, you are pretty popular in this school.” Wonshik laughs at Hyuk’s behavior.

“I may be popular but I only friend with one people only,” Hyuk smirks as he feels proud that he is popular in that school.

“Why?” Taekwoon asks as he doesn’t understand.

“Well, most of the people that I know here are not sincere when it comes to friendship. Hakyeon is a different guy. What I know is he does friend with me sincerely. As for you guys, I guess it is not wrong for me to know you guys more.” Hyuk explains and gives a wink to both of them.

“Eww… I didn’t know that you are this flirty.” Wonshik feels disgusted when Hyuk winks at him for no reason.

“Do you think I am that ert?” Hyuk slaps Wonshik’s arm strongly.

“Ouch. Yah, it’s hurt you know.” Wonshik scolds the latter when the latter hit him.

“Who ask you to give me that disgust look?” Hyuk smirks and he walks to his place.

“Who ask you to wink at us?” Wonshik fights as he doesn’t want to lose.

“Well, it is a normal thing for me to wink at people. It has been my habit. What can I do?” Hyuk puts his legs on the desk and hands behind of his head.

“Anyway thanks for the delicious bread.” Hyuk yawns as he feels sleepy and he closes his eyes.

Wonshik and Taekwoon look at each other and shrug their shoulders at the same time. They go back to their place when they hear the bell rings.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone has already gone back to home as the school already ends. Hakyeon arranges his book into his bag quietly. Hyuk feels confused whether he should talk to Hakyeon or not. Suddenly, Wonshik and Taekwoon walk to him and say something to him.

“I think it is better if you go and talk with him,” Wonshik says while glancing at Hakyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter