Chapter 13

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! I have a bad news for you all today. :(  I won't be updating starting from tomorrow until Friday since I have exam to focused on. I hope you understand and wait for me patiently. Love u all. ><

___________________________________________________________________________________

Day by day, Hongbin and Hyuk have getting closer since Hyuk acts like a bodyguard to Hongbin. When Hongbin tries to asks Hyuk to stop follow him, Hyuk will say, “I already promise to you that no matter what I will always protect you.”

Haeun has been watching Hongbin and Hyuk from afar and she even ships both of them since she founds it is cute to see both of them together.

“Hongbin-ah, do you love Hyuk?” Haeun says as she looks at his brother who is drinking the coffee that she made.

Hongbin spits out the coffee when his sister asks the sudden question.

“Yah, Lee Hongbin!” Haeun scolds her brother as she takes a handkerchief next to her and gives it to him.

Hongbin takes the handkerchief and wipes his mouth.

“Why suddenly you ask me about him?” Hongbin furrows his eyebrow as he looks at his sister weirdly.

“Well, both of you look cute together. I ship both of you so much.” Haeun starts to fangirl about them as she imagines if they are officially together.

“Noona,” Hongbin says sternly and makes his sister stops whatever she doing.

“Oh, come on. He is better than Taekwoon, okay. Besides, he protected you many times already. Who knows maybe inside his heart, he already falls in love with you deeply.” Haeun says seriously.

“I just broke up with Taekwoon a few months ago and you expect me to find another guy,” Hongbin says annoyingly.

“Oh, come on. I thought you are the one who has been experienced in love. It seems like I was wrong.” Haeun says disappointedly.

“What do you mean?” Hongbin looks at his sister curiously.

“Love doesn’t need to care about how long you guys have known each other. All you need to care is the special feelings in your heart here.” Haeun says as she pats her chest to show where the heart is.

“As long as he cares about you, as long as he loves you sincerely, what else do you need to show that he truly loves you?” Haeun says seriously as she looks at his brother with her serious face.

“I experienced this before, Hongbin-ah. Do you still remember Kim Haejun? He is much worse than Taekwoon. He is not only doesn’t care about my feelings but he even cheating on me with my greatest enemy ever. Do you think it is easy for me to accept what he did to me? But I forgot all those painful memories as soon I met Kim Taejin. He proves to me that not all the men are same. He proves to me how sincere he was when he said he loves me. We barely know each other for 6 months but we ended up in a relationship until now. It has been more than 5 years already.” Haeun tells about her love story again.

“Who knows maybe Hyuk is the right guy for you?” Haeun adds some more and makes her brother thinks about it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Hakyeon-ah, can I ask you for help?” Hyuk asks his best friend nervously.

“No.” Hakyeon makes his poker face as he refuses.

Hyuk sent a death glare to his friend when the boy refuses to help him.

“Of course can.” Hakyeon immediately smiles when the boy glares at him.

“Can you ask Taekwoon about Hongbin? I mean how Hongbin is when they were in a relationship before and what does he likes and what kind of things that he doesn’t like?” Hyuk says as his face is reddening since he feels embarrassed to his best friend.

Hakyeon keeps looking at his friend without saying anything.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Hyuk asks weirdly.

“Are you sick?” Hakyeon puts his hand on Hyuk’s forehead to feel the temperature of his body.

“No, I’m not.” Hyuk shoves away Hakyeon’s hand.

“Why you suddenly want to ask Taekwoon about Hongbin? Omo, don’t tell me you in love with him?” Hakyeon starts to become a fangirl after he sees his friend’s red face.

“I hate to admit it but yes, I do love him.” Hyuk bits his lip as he lowers his head to hide his blushing face.

“Finally, my cold friend has someone that he loved,” Hakyeon shouts happily and makes his best friend slaps his arm.

“Yah! Why must you shout?” Hyuk scolds his friend angrily.

“What? It is true what that you have never fallen in love before.” Hakyeon says jokingly.

“So do you.” Hyuk mocks his friend.

“At least we are officially together for now. What about you?” Hakyeon shows his proud face to prove that he wins.

“That is why I need your help to ask Taekwoon about the questions just now,” Hyuk says as he gives up fighting with his friend.

“Okay, I will help you but what will I get after helping you?” Hakyeon looks at Hyuk as he shows a hint.

“Fine. Tell me what you want.” Hyuk says as he shakes his head due to his best friend’s behavior.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter