Chapter 8

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I won't be updating tomorrow since I got work to do. So, this is the chapter that I supposed to update tomorrow. I will be coming back on this Sunday. Enjoy it. ^^

 

As soon as the school ended, Hakyeon packs his bag with his right hand since his left hand is still in the sling. The students go back to home by one by one meanwhile Hakyeon is still struggling to pack his things. Today, Hyuk is not coming to school since he is still at rest. Actually, Hakyeon supposed to stay at home to rest same like Hyuk but his father will never allow him. So, no one will walk home with him for today. Suddenly, Taekwoon comes from the behind and helps Hakyeon to pack his things quietly.

“It is okay, Taekwoon. I can do it by myself.” Hakyeon was taken aback when he sees Taekwoon tries to help him.

“Just let me help you. Besides, you are injured. Why must you come to school when you suppose to stay at home and rest?” Taekwoon refuses to stop his action and continues to pack.

“My father doesn’t want me to skip my class,” Hakyeon says weakly.

Taekwoon keeps quiet when he hears Hakyeon’s answer.

“I’m quite pathetic, am I?” Hakyeon says sadly as he feels disappointed because he could not do things like usual.

“Who said that you are pathetic? For me, you are quite amazing that no one can beat you.” Taekwoon has done packing and he looks into Hakyeon’s eyes as he says honestly to the latter.

“What makes you think that I am amazing?” Hakyeon furrows his eyebrows since he curious.

“Everything about you is amazing. You are not only clever but you also have the kindest heart that no one has, you always trying your best to smile no matter how difficult your life is, you always think about the others before you think about yourself and a person like you is one of the million.” Taekwoon says honestly as he smiles warmly to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon’s heart stops for a second. This feeling, he feels it again. The last time he was feeling like this when Taekwoon hugs him on the day Taekwoon and Hongbin broke up.

 “Do you have free time today?” Taekwoon asks the boy and it makes the boy comes back to his sense.

“Hmm… let me think.” Hakyeon frowns as he is thinking.

“From what I remember, today there will be no one at home excluding Mr. and Mrs. Park. Do you realize that my brother wasn’t in school today? He went to the United Kingdom with my parents for holiday. They won’t be here for two weeks.” Hakyeon somehow feels happy that they have gone to the United Kingdom.

“Then, do you mind to come to the café that I work at?” Taekwoon has never asked any of his friends including his ex-boyfriend to his workplace.

“Sure. But let me go home first.” Hakyeon smiles as he agrees.

“Okay.” Taekwoon smiles happily and they walk out of the class as they heading to Hakyeon’s house.

As soon as they arrive in front of Hakyeon’s house, Taekwoon is about to leave but Hakyeon invites him to get inside.

“No, it’s okay. Besides, I need to change my clothes at my house.” Taekwoon refuses. Actually, he feels shy because this is the first time he comes to his friend’s house. He has never been to Hongbin or Wonshik’s house.

 

“Oh, come on. You told me that your job supposes to start at 5.00 p.m. until 10.00 p.m. Now, it is 2.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter