Chapter 6

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It takes a few days for Taekwoon to accept the breakup. The others already know about this and they only hope that Taekwoon and Hongbin are still friends. Yes, they are still friends but it becomes awkward after the breakup. They don’t know what to say whenever they bump into each other. The only things they said are ‘How are you?’ ‘Hi,’ ‘Bye’ ‘See you tomorrow’. Maybe it will take a long time for them to be like usual.

“Hey, Hongbin.” Kai, one of the famous bad boys in the school comes and greet him suddenly.

 “I guess this is the first time we greet each other.” Hongbin furrows his eyebrow as he feels weird of the sudden meeting.

“I have always wanted to say hi to you but since you had a boyfriend, I cancel it. I heard that you broke with him a few days ago.” Kai says as he smirks at Hongbin.

“So?” Hongbin rolls his eyes as he feels annoyed with that boy.

“Well, I would like to propose you to be my boyfriend. I have been waiting for you a long time ago. As soon I listen to the rumors, I decided to take this opportunity again before late.” Kai proposes to Hongbin and it makes Hongbin surprises.

“Are you kidding me? We don’t even know each other.” Hongbin tries to control his voice not wanting anyone to listen to their conversation.

“I’m serious. I love you at the first sight I see you.” Kai grabs Hongbin’s shoulder tightly.

“Let me go!” Hongbin tries to fight back but the latter is stronger than him.

Kai is about to kiss him but got stop when he got pushed by someone.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM!” Hyuk shouts angrily to Kai after he pushed the latter away from Hongbin.

“If you don’t want to die in the jail, you better stay away from him! Let’s go, Hongbin.” Hyuk warns Kai and drags Hongbin away from that place.

“Wow wow wow, what do we have here, guys.” Cha Jaehyuk, known as the leader of bad boys group comes with his gang after he watches the drama.

“Shut up, Jaehyuk.” Kai rolls his eyes when his friend mocks him.

“Well, don’t you want to revenge on that guy just now?” Jaehyuk slings his arm around Kai’s shoulder and smirks to that guy, suggesting an idea.

“I’m going to kill both of them with my own hands.” Kai grits his teeth as he feels angry after the humiliating.

“You should know that the guy that pushed you just now is Han Sanghyuk who is the son of a lawyer and a head police officer. Like what he said just now if you don’t want to die in the jail, don’t find a trouble with him.” Jaehyuk whispers to Kai’s ears.

“Do I care? My parents can pay a better lawyer than his parents.” Kai says angrily to Jaehyuk.

“I will give you a hand if you want. You can’t fight both of them alone. How about we help you?  The rest, you will do it with your bare hands. But don’t forget about the bet. You lost the bet just now.” Jaehyuk smirks as he feels satisfied with his plan.

Kai grips his hand tightly as he feels angry.

“I want you guys to help me.” Kai looks at Jaehyuk and hoping the guy would help him.

“Sure but with one condition. Make sure that my beloved brother, Cha Hakyeon, know about this. I have my own plan.” Jaehyuk smirks and Kai laughs like a witch as he agrees with the plan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Han Sanghyuk and Lee Hongbin, I need your help.” Lee Sung Woo who is known as Jaehwan’s younger brother asks for their help as he tries to catch up his breath after he runs without stop.

“What’s wrong?” Hyuk asks worriedly.

“M-my brother, he was unconscious on the rooftop.” Sung Woo explains worriedly and both of them immediately run to the rooftop to reach their friend.

“Yah, Lee Jaehwan! Where are you?” Hyuk shouts as he tries to find his friend on the roof but found no one.

Suddenly, he heard someone closes the door. He turns around and found Sung Woo is standing against the door with his hands in his pocket, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter