Chapter 7

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin runs to the office to get help from the teachers. As he opens the door, he found no one in the office.

“Aish, where are all the teachers?” Hongbin ruffles his hair angrily.

“Hongbin?” Hongbin turns around and found his sister, Lee Haeun is standing in front of him.

For your information, Hongbin’s sister is one of the teachers in the school.

“Noona, help me, please. My friends are injured at the rooftop. We need to bring them to the hospital immediately.” Hongbin asks his sister to help.

“What happen?” Haeun asks curiously.

“I will explain to you later. Can you call the ambulance?” Hongbin instructs as he is in rush.

“Oh, okay.” Haeun takes out her phone from the handbag and dial the number quickly.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon’s left arm was forced to be in a sling since his left arm broke. The doctor said it might takes a long time for his arm to get heal. As for Hyuk, he has a bandage on his head since his head is bleeding. Thank goodness that he wasn’t injured badly.

“Kids, can you please explain to me what happens?” Haeun sits on the couch with her right leg on her left.

“We got into a fight with Jaehyuk and his gangs just now,” Hongbin answers weakly since he scared if his sister will get angry at him.

“What?!” Just like what they predicted, Haeun surprises when she knows that they involve in a fight.

“But it is not our fault. It is all Kai’s fault. He did this to us because I reject his confession. But he doesn’t serious about the confession. Firstly, it was only me and Hyuk on the rooftop and then Hakyeon comes to the rooftop to stop the fight. However, Jaehyuk, his brother was there as well. His brother is the one who makes him like this.” Hongbin explains as he tries to say that they weren’t wrong.

“Hakyeon, why don’t you tell your parents about this?” Haeun asks Hakyeon.

“They will never care. Instead of back me up, they will absolutely scold me for getting involved in the fight.” Hakyeon says sadly.

“But you are injured!” Haeun says worriedly.

“Hakyeon, how do you know that we were on the rooftop?” Hyuk asks anxiously.

“Sung Woo lied to me that Jaehwan was unconscious on the rooftop,” Hakyeon answers as he looks at the window.

“That is the same thing he told to us,” Hongbin says when he reminds back about the incident.

“Hakyeon-ah...” Hyuk holds his best friend’s right hand gently.

“It is okay, Hyuk-ah. I’m used to it.” Hakyeon ensures his friend that he is alright.

The word ‘I’m used to it’ gives a pang into Hyuk’s heart.

“But it is hurt me when I see you in pain,” Hyuk says sadly.

“Same with me. I don’t want any of my friends hurt just like you. But I think it is fair enough that I have my left arm in a sling meanwhile you have your head in a bandage.” Hakyeon laughs when he talks.

Hyuk joins Hakyeon in laughing as well.

“We will see who gets heal first. Then only you can say whether it is fair or not.” Hyuk says as he still laughs at Hakyeon’s joke.

“Hakyeon-ah, are you sure you don’t want me to help?” Haeun asks seriously.

“It is okay. Actually, Hyuk can help me but I’m the one who didn’t allow him to help. It will worsen the situation if you help me.” Hakyeon refuses nicely.

Haeun sighs heavily in defeat.

“I’m sorry guys. Because of me, you guys get hurt just to protect me.” Hongbin apologizes in guilt.

“It is okay. We will always help our friend whenever they in danger. Besides, your face is more precious than ours.” Hyuk jokes as he doesn’t want to mood to be gloom.

All of them laugh at the joke.

“So, what is your plan after this?” Hyuk looks at Hakyeon curiously.

“I still need to go back to home,” Hakyeon says weakly because he doesn’t want to go back with his condition for now.

“I will send you guys home. Besides, I want to talk to your parents.” Haeun offers since she has a plan inside her brain.

“What you want to do?” Hakyeon’s face becomes paler when Haeun says she wants to talk with his parents.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell them tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter