Chapter 14

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS!!! I'M BACK!!! Do you miss me because I do ^^ I thought I would be updating on this Saturday but I can't wait until that day come since I have a lot of ideas inside my brain here. I need to apply the ideas as soon as possible before the ideas disappear from my brain. And, a warning for you, The real beginning will be started soon.

...............................................................................................................................................................

As usual, all of them gather at the cafeteria to have their lunch together. However, this time is quite different than before since Hongbin and Hyuk are sitting next to each other lovingly, so do Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Wonshik and Jaehwan look to each other before they look back to those four peoples weirdly.

“Uhm, guys. Mind to tell us something?” Wonshik asks curiously as he glances to those fours.

“Actually, Hongbin and I are officially together.” Hyuk says shyly. So does Hongbin.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon already know about them, that is why they act like normal meanwhile Wonshik and Jaehwan look surprised due to the sudden news.

“Wow, congratulations, guys.” Jaehwan claps his hands as he is happy due to the happy news.

“Hakyeon and I also same. We are officially together a few weeks ago before Hongbin and Hyuk.” Taekwoon explains as he shoves the rice into his mouth hungrily.

“Omo, I’m so happy for you guys. I hope your relationships last longer than before.” Wonshik says as he smiles.

“Thank you.” All of them say simultaneously.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Everyday, Hakyeon will always come to the café with Taekwoon just to accompany him. What a nice boyfriend he is. Taekwoon will send him home every night in front of house. However, today is different.

“Taekwoon-ah, I have something to tell you before you go.” Hakyeon says nervously as he plays with his fingers with his head lowers.

“Okay…what is it?” Taekwoon waits for Hakyeon to talk patiently as he puts his helmet on his motorbike.

“I…I can’t go to your café anymore.” Hakyeon says sadly before he lifts up his head to see his boyfriend’s face.

“Why?” Taekwoon says disappointedly. Of course he feels disappointed.

“My parents will arrive at Seoul by tomorrow morning. You know what kind of person my father is.” Hakyeon says sadly as he looks into Taekwoon’s sad eyes.

“I’m sorry.” Hakyeon apologizes before he takes Taekwoon’s hand and caresses it gently.

“Hey, don’t be sorry. I understand if you can’t accompany me at the café anymore but yes, I admit that I do feel disappointed that we won’t be able to hang out anymore. However, we can still meet each other at the school. You don’t have to feel guilty.” Taekwoon cups Hakyeon’s face as he looks at his boyfriend lovingly.

“Whatever happens to you, promise to me that you will inform to me immediately. Okay?” Taekwoon says as he takes out his pinky finger to link his finger with Hakyeon’s.

“Okay.” Hakyeon links his finger with Taekwoon’s as he promised.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon doesn’t even bother to eat his food as he keeps playing with his spoon. Taekwoon looks at his boyfriend worriedly wondering what’s wrong with his boyfriend today. So do the others. Hyuk stops eating as he looks at his best friend looking so weak as if he doesn’t have any energy left.

“Hey, what is wrong with you today?” Taekwoon taps on Hakyeon’s shoulder to wake him from his dreamland.

“Huh, nothing.” Hakyeon shakes his head as he smiles to ensure his boyfriend that he was fine.

“Oh, come on, Hakyeon. I know you for years already. What happen?” Hyuk says annoyingly as he feels annoy when the boy lied.

Hakyeon keeps quiet since he tries to remember the incident on this morning.

***Flashback***

“I heard you got a boyfriend.”

Hakyeon turned around as he felt surprised to see his stepbrother, Jaehyuk was standing against the wall inside his room.

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand.” Hakyeon stuttered as he felt scared if his stepbrother knows about his relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter