Chapter 25

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updates!!! Actually, I was crying when I write this chapter. I was imagining the situation with full of emotions. I used a lot of tissues during this chapter. Enjoy it!

.............................................................................................................................................

 

The news has spread to all over the world and Mr. Cha’s business is now in critical. All of his clients cancel their businesses with him as soon as the news spread. Everyone loses their trust to him when they knew his son arrested for an attempt at a crime. His workers will sometimes badmouth behind his back.

Mr. Cha sits in the living room with his head lowered, looking at the floor with sad eyes. He feels sad and depresses with his life now. His most important thing has just destroyed. His son destroyed his reputation. What is he going to do for now? When he lifts up his head, he sees his wife drags a luggage from the stairs and walks to the door.

“Where are you going?” Mr. Cha stands up and asks the woman with full of worries.

“I’m leaving. I’m going back to my mother’s house.” Mrs. Cha doesn’t even bother to look at her husband while she talking.

“Why?” Mr. Cha asks in a sad tone. Why is everyone leaving him?

“I can’t stand it anymore! I just lost my son and now everyone is badmouthing about my family. Do you think I can handle it?!” Mrs. Cha shouts angrily as she turns her attention to her husband.

“No one can go out from this house without my permission!” Mr. Cha says sternly.

“Not anymore. I will go to the court to get the document for our divorcement by today. I want you to let me go. I can’t stand leaving with a man like you. Useless!” Mrs. Cha grits her teeth before she leaves the house.

Mr. Cha yells angrily as he ruffles his hairs. He sits down on the sofa while thinking. There are so many things inside his mind for now.

“Is anybody home?” Haemi enters the house since she founds the door is open.

Mr. Cha looks at the person who is entering the house at the wrong time. His eyes widen when he sees the woman that he hates the most is now right in front of him.

“YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Mr. Cha yells loudly and makes the woman flinches to his shout.

“Hy-Hyunjae-ah, I’m sorry. I’m here to apologize.” Haemi stutters the words as she feels scared.

“Sorry?!! Do you think I will forgive you?! GET OUT FROM HERE!!!” Mr. Cha points at the door, asking the pity woman to leave the house.

“Please, Hyunjae-ah. I can explain.” Haemi begs as her eyes shining with tears.

“OUT!!! I SAY GET OUT!!!” Mr. Cha shouts angrily.

Haemi walks out from the house while bursting into tears. She fails to grant Hakyeon’s wish. She leaves the house with a heavy feeling. However, she tries to think positive. Looking at the way he looked just now, it looks like he was having a hard time. He looks miserable. Maybe she comes at the wrong time. No, she won’t give up. She will come again to explain to that man before it’s too late.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Haemi opens the door as she enters the room with a heavy heart. Luckily she doesn’t inform Hakyeon about her visit at Mr. Cha’s house. If not, he will be asking her a lot of questions which is difficult for her to answer it.

“Hakyeon-ah, mom is here,” Haemi says while her eyes wandering around the room to find the latter.

“Hakyeon?” Haemi calls the boy’s name again. She feels weird. Hakyeon is supposed to rest by now. Her steps stopped when she looks to her right. She founds Hakyeon is lying on the floor unconsciously in front of the toilet’s door.

“CHA HAKYEON!!!” Haemi throws her handbag onto the bed and immediately runs to her son as she pulls her son into her embrace.

“Hakyeon-ah, wake up, dear. Please, do not make me scared. Hakyeon-ah, wake up, please.” Her tears fall onto the floor as she keeps patting the boy’s cheeks. However, the boy doesn’t give any response.

“Please! Someone help me!!!” Haemi shouts loudly, hoping that someone hears her shout.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone is waiting in front of the emergency room with anxious feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter