Chapter 10

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Cha Hakyeon! Look what I have brought for you!” Hyuk enters the room with his hand holding a basket of chocolates.

‘Ooops.’ Hyuk immediately shuts his mouth when he sees Hakyeon is sleeping on the bed in a peaceful.

Hyuk puts the basket on the table and sits next to Hakyeon’s bed.

“You must be tired, right?” Hyuk says softly when he looks at his friend’s face looking so pale.

“I’m tired because you came.” Hakyeon mumbles as his eyes still closed.

“Omo! Did you awake?” Hyuk surprises when his friend talks in his sleep.

“Of course I wake up. Do you think I have a sleep talk?” Hakyeon opens his eyes as he glares at Hyuk.

“It seems like your wounds have healed completely.” Hakyeon looks at Hyuk from head to toe.

“And it seems like your condition is getting worse day by day.” Hyuk examines Hakyeon, who is lying on the bed weakly,

“Shut up.” Hakyeon rolls his eyes.

“If I shut up, what will I get?” Hyuk smirks and he takes one of the chocolates as he gives the chocolate to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon just takes the chocolate and put it into his mouth as he eating.

“At least, you won’t get a free slap from me.” Hakyeon munches as he talks.

“I have left a message to the others since they have a school today. Maybe they will take a visit this evening.” Hyuk eats the chocolate as well since his stomach is growling.

“You haven’t eaten yet, right?” Hakyeon furrows his eyebrow as he looks at his friend.

“Hehehe, I woke up a bit late today. When I woke up, Mrs. Park told me that you were admitted to hospital and I come here straight away.” Hyuk scratches his neck eventhough he doesn’t feel itchy at all.

“Why don’t you go to the cafeteria on the first floor to eat? Besides, I can take a rest for awhile. I feel quite sleepy now.” Hakyeon yawns as he feels sleepy.

“Are you chasing me away?” Hyuk furrows his eyebrow and takes his coat before he left.

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Omo, Hakyeon. Are you alright? How can this happen? Are you hurt somewhere?” Jaehwan attacks Hakyeon with so many questions as soon he enters the room.

Jaehwan, Wonshik, and Hongbin go to the hospital as soon as they read the message that given by Hyuk.

“Jaehwannie, can you please let go of him before he dies because of you?” Wonshik pulls Jaehwan from hugging Hakyeon.

“I'm just worried at him. Is it wrong to worry about my friend being in the hospital?” Jaehwan hits Wonshik’s hand as he sulks.

“I know it is not wrong to worry about him but I'm worried if you will end up by killing him with your over worry acting.” Wonshik mocks his boyfriend and not even bother to persuade the boy.

Jaehwan crosses his arms to his chest and pouts.

“Aigoo, stop being such lovebirds here, guys. We have someone who is sick here.” Hongbin rolls his eyes to the lovebirds.

“I thought you were just fine yesterday when Taekwoon told me about you.” Wonshik sits next to Hakyeon and asks the latter.

“I don’t know. I have a terrible headache in the morning and I even vomited as well. Just now, the doctor takes a blood test on my blood. I hope it is not something that serious.” Hakyeon says worriedly. Actually, he can feel something wrong with him this year because he gets sick frequently.

“Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine. Trust me.” Hyuk pats his best friend’s shoulder to ensure the boy.

“Yeah, do not think negative, Hakyeon-ah. Believe in Hyuk’s instinct.” Hongbin says as he laughs at the joke. So do the others.

“Yeah, Hongbin is right. You must believe in my instinct.” Hyuk shows his proud face to make his friend la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter