Chapter 18

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updates today ^^ Well actually this chapter is supposed to update by tomorrow but I'm going to study for the whole day tomorrow. Enjoy it dears.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

It’s the day. The students will get their result by today. Hakyeon could not stay still since he worries about the result. As soon as the teacher comes in, all the students stand up to greet the teacher.

“Okay, sit down.” The teacher instructs the students to sit as he takes out the result papers from his bag.

“Just like what I predicted, only these ten students get the excellent results. The others, your result do really disappoint me. However, there is news that makes me so surprised. Our Cha Hakyeon, most of your results are excellent as usual except for this one subject, Science. I can accept that if you get a near miss mark for Science, but I can’t accept that you failed for the Science paper.” The teacher mentions Hakyeon in front of the students and makes all the students look at him surprisingly.

“I know on that day, you were horribly sick but you as the excellent student, I don’t think it is logic for you to fail the exam. Don’t tell me that you didn’t study at all? In the class, you were so active and I even put a high expectation on you but you do disappoint me this time, Cha Hakyeon-sshi.” The teacher says disappointedly as he focusing on Hakyeon.

Hakyeon doesn’t say anything since he knows the reason why his result was like that. Great, now what he should say to his father?

“Monitor, pass the slips to the students.” The teacher calls the monitor and asks him to give the slips to the students.

As soon as Hakyeon gets the slip paper, he can feel a headache attacks him again. He hisses in pain silently while holding his head. Without he knows, there is someone watching him from the behind. Wonshik keeps watching at Hakyeon who is looking not well since in the morning. He doesn’t know why but he thinks there is something wrong with Hakyeon nowadays. He does feel worried because Hakyeon is one of his friends and also a boyfriend of Taekwoon. After the class dismissed, Taekwoon and Hyuk walk to Hakyeon followed by Wonshik at the behind.

“Hey, are you alright?” Taekwoon asks since he feels pity at Hakyeon who is looking not well because of the result.

Hakyeon shakes his head to tell that he is not okay. Hyuk looks at his friend sadly. He knows Hakyeon is going to be dead if his father knows about this. He grits his teeth he feels angry. He thinks he needs to teach that boy.

During the recess, Hyuk walks quickly to find that boy. He finds the boy everywhere until he founds that boy was alone on the rooftop, looking so calm and relaxes. He walks closer to the boy with his hand in grips.

“Yah, Cha Jaehyuk!” Hyuk shouts the boy’s name and makes the boy startles as he looks behind to see who is calling him.

“Oh, you? What are you…” before he could finish his words, he already falls to the ground with his nose bleeds. Hyuk punches his face angrily.

“Just what have you done to Hakyeon, huh? Are you the one who told him to fail the test?” Hyuk grits his teeth trying to hold himself from giving another punch to the boy.

“What if I say yes?” Jaehyuk wipes the blood with his shirt as he smirks at Hyuk.

“YOU…”

“Eventhough I can’t touch you since you are the son of the head officer and a lawyer. However, it doesn’t mean that I can’t do anything to get a revenge on you. I know all of your weakness, dear mister Hyuk. I can make Hakyeon suffers more than this. Or do you want me to make your beloved boyfriend, Lee Hongbin in suffering too?” Jaehyuk says as he smirks evilly at the boy.

“I swear to God that one day you will be punishing for all of your sins to Hakyeon!” Hyuk shouts angrily and makes that boy laugh at his stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter