Chapter 12

My Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You what?” Hakyeon can feel his heart drops when Taekwoon confesses to him.

“I said I fall in love with you, Hakyeon. I know that we have been friends for a few months only which are sound like a joke if I say that I’m in love with you but the fact yes. I do love you. How do I know that I love you? I have been in love with Hongbin before and that is why I’m pretty confident that I fall in love you. However, this time, the feelings are totally different than before. You don’t know how much I could wish that I was the one who wipes your tears instead of Hyuk doing all that. You don’t know how angry I am towards the boys that hurt you on the other day. You don’t know how disappointed I am when I wasn’t there to protect you. The meaning of that I want to protect you doesn’t mean that you are pathetic. I want to protect you because I love you. I don’t want the person that I loved to get hurt.” Taekwoon says honestly as he looks into his eyes.

Hakyeon tries to look at Taekwoon’s eyes to find whether that boy is lying or not. However, he founds nothing as he smiles.

“You know what. I have always asked myself am I in love with you. Why do I feel shy whenever we met? Why every time I see you, my heart will beat so fast? Why do I feel warm when you hugged me on the other day? Why do I feel protected when you hugged me? Everyday, I will ask myself, is it true that I’m in love with you?” Hakyeon lifts up his head to look at Taekwoon’s face since Taekwoon is a bit taller than him.

“And now, I think I know the answer. Yes, I am in love with you too, Jung Taekwoon.” Hakyeon says honestly as he smiles brightly.

Taekwoon can feel his tears formed when the boy accepts his confession. He pulls Hakyeon into a hug and hugs the boy tightly.

“Thank you, Hakyeon-ah. I promise that I will treat you better than how I treat Hongbin.” Taekwoon says between the hug.

Taekwoon can feel the boy nods his head in the hug. Only God knows how much they were happy on that day.

Taekwoon and Hakyeon decide to keep their relationship in secret from everyone except for Hyuk, Mr. and Mrs. Park. It is because they want Hongbin to find his new boyfriend so that Hongbin will not think anything negative about both of them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hyuk walks to his house with his gloomy face since he feels lonely when Hakyeon said he will walk to home with Taekwoon starting from today. Well, it is not like he can’t join them but he has to go to a convenience store to buy some fast foods since his parents won’t be in Korea for 2 months.  When he is about walk into the tunnel, he can hear someone is calling for help. Somehow the voice sounds familiar to him. He turns around and found a boy surrounded by a few men.

“Isn’t that Hongbin?” Hyuk can feel his blood is boiling inside his body when he sees Hongbin in danger. He throws away the plastic that he holds and walks to them with his angry face.

“Let me go!” Hongbin tries to fight back but he is too weak to fight the five guys alone.

“Oh, come on. Let’s have some fun, pretty boy.” one of the guys says as he looks at Hongbin from up to down and it makes Hongbin wants to poke his eyes with something.

Suddenly, the guy can feel someone is tapping his shoulder from the behind.

“What?” before the guy could see who the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter